August 22, 2014 | 1627 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This gloss is a must-have for masochists: your lips will feel the most intense burn imaginable and flush bright red. They'll dry up completely once the gloss has worn off, and you'll be left with a ring around your mouth that looks like some sort of rash. Oh, and the combination of its cherry cough syrup scent and bitter taste will make you gag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 5:42:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good lip plumping lip gloss. It delivers! It really does look like you had your lips done (not in a fake way) and the packaging is so cute. I also love the color. Many of my friends can't stand the feeling, but I kind of like it! I don't know, I don't really think it's that bad? I guess don't buy it if you have a low pain threshold. My friend kissed her hand and it swelled up in a kiss mark, so this stuff does do what it says. My only complaint is that it only last an hour or so. I also can't really wear this anymore because my boyfriend says it hurts him haha, but sometimes I'll wear it to be mean.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ViCi0USkittyx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So, I've used this a couple times now. I'm not a fan of the tingle/burn and I dread this every time I put it on, and I think for the price I pay the amount you actually get is tiny. My lips are significantly plumper though. The biggest thing I don't like about this is that it irritates the skin just above my top lip even if I do my best to avoid that area. It makes me look like I smeared my lipstick or am having an allergic reaction.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OK; on the plus side I love the tingle LIP INJECTION gives you. And the colour it gives my lips as the blood pumps around is lovely & naturally sexy.

However; I didnít notice any plumbing to my lips. I have many clear & flushed coloured glosses, I don't need another.

I wonít be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

I RIS, and this product is HORRIBLE. It made my lips burn so bad, I couldn't help but think that maybe something was wrong with the product and that I had to go to the hospital or something ridiculous. The consistency was EXTREMELY sticky, and I guess if you don't mind the burning sensation on yours lips then this product is for you. I much prefer Buxom Lips from BE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay this thing only works the moment you put it on, the shine is amazing I'll give it that. But as far as plumping goes it fades within an hour. It works by stinging your lips. I hated that part the most, smell wasnt too great either.

If you are looking for a lip lumper use LIPFUSION!
LipFusion wont burn your lips and plumps for hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 8:40:00 PM More reviews by msclaudia

Too Faced Lip Injection Mask
Bought this for a measly $1.50 about 2 years ago at a Bath & Body Works sale (I had no idea they carried Too Faced before then). The mask is light violet pink, you put it on let it sit for 5 minutes and wash it off. It adds a little plump and brings out the natural color of your lips. The effect isn't permanent or anything but it's nice. I've had this forever and don't use it so often so it's lasted me a while. I wouldn't buy this again since it has been discontinued and I doubt I'd be able to find it at $1.50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 12:32:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lip plumper! This gloss flatters my lips the best. It works really quickly. Be ready for some pain though; after all they say beauty is pain. And be careful not to get it outside of your lip line or your skin will flare up and turn red. That's because this product makes the blood flow to your lips. It's only your fault if you 'color outside the lines' so don't blame the product. Also, don't kiss anyone while wearing this! I kissed my boyfriend on the cheek once while I still had some of this on and his cheek turned red in that spot. :/ I find the regular Lip Injection to be almost as plumping as the Lip Injection Extreme, so save some money and stick with this one. I will be repurchasing this soon. (if you click continued you'll see a pic of me wearing it...excuse the goofy wide eyed face xD )

continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by cleopatrasboudoir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tried this and man did it make my lips swell and hurt! It stung sooo bad it felt like I had slathered snake venom on my lips. I would never recommend this. It was not flattering, it looked like I had gotten a fat lip in a fight

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sickhearts

I recieved this as a sample product when I ordered from Sephora, I put it on and waited a few minutes and like other reviews said, it started to burn my lips and it turn the skin around them red, although thats my fault because on the package it DOES say to not get it anywhere other than your lips. I ended up wiping it off because my lips looked the same and the burning was really annoying...I wouldn't ever purchase this product.