Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 2/22/2009 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It somewhat filled-out my lips, and it made them a really nice natural flushed-red color. But man did it sting!!
I also wore it on a kind of windy day and my hair got in it, and i guess it got smeared on my face or something because it left red streaks all over my cheeks!!---so embarrassing >.<
i dont think i will be repurchasing....

on 2/21/2009 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received a sample of this in a swap, but I wouldn't buy it. I applied it over a matte lipstick to give my lips some shine, but did not see any plumping effects. I'm not really interested in plumping products anyways because my lips are pretty full already, maybe that's why I didn't notice anything??? It smells cinnamon-y and started burning almost immediately after application, but that's about it.

on 1/28/2009 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product does make the lips fuller, but it smells bad and is very painful. For full lips, I much prefer the Freeze 24/7 lip plumps; they feel so much better. The consistency on the Lip Injection is very thick and leaves the lips too glossy for my liking.

Ok, so this product does work pretty well but HURTS like a bitch! the burning is so intense that some of the times I had to wipe it off. I can only imagine someone with chapped lips putting it on....OWWW! it leaves a weird rash around the lips some of the time as well. I think the pain factor contributes to the swelling so if your motto is "pain is beauty" then this stuff is for you!

on 1/25/2009 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is my favourite lip plumper and ive tried most.
although it burns quite alot its so worth it, my lips look about 4x plumper and so pink when usually i have thin lips, i get comments on how gorgeous my lips are, and people always think im mixed race coz of the size of my lips!
this is 1 of my must have beauty products.
but i buy it from Ebay as its alot cheaper there!!

im gona do a before and after and post a pic :)
x

on 1/14/2009 10:11:00 PM

It's an average lip plumper - but it's way too expensive!

on 1/12/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this stuff in a grab bag from a local beauty bar. I almost gave it away because I have very full lips already, but decided to give it a try. I thought the packaging was adorable, it has a little picture of a syringe on it, sticking to the "injection" theme. My second happy surprise came from the applicator. Instead of the sponges that many lipglosses have, lip injection has a little brush which holds just enough goop so that you don't have to re-dip. When I started to apply this stuff I noticed it's sweet fruity smell. To me it smells just like Redbull! When I put this stuff on, my lips looked great and shimmery, and the formula was not to sticky and not too slippery, perfect! The next thing I knew my lips got tingly and did start to puff up a bit. The tingle wasn't uncomfortable, but since I really didn't need my lips puffed up more, I wiped it off. I love this stuff, i've found it works wonders when my lips are a little dry and pale in the winter. It comes in a variety of colors and sizes. I fully recommend this stuff to anyone who wants to perk up their lips :)

on 1/9/2009 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This gloss is a must-have for masochists: your lips will feel the most intense burn imaginable and flush bright red. They'll dry up completely once the gloss has worn off, and you'll be left with a ring around your mouth that looks like some sort of rash. Oh, and the combination of its cherry cough syrup scent and bitter taste will make you gag.

on 1/5/2009 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good lip plumping lip gloss. It delivers! It really does look like you had your lips done (not in a fake way) and the packaging is so cute. I also love the color. Many of my friends can't stand the feeling, but I kind of like it! I don't know, I don't really think it's that bad? I guess don't buy it if you have a low pain threshold. My friend kissed her hand and it swelled up in a kiss mark, so this stuff does do what it says. My only complaint is that it only last an hour or so. I also can't really wear this anymore because my boyfriend says it hurts him haha, but sometimes I'll wear it to be mean.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

So, I've used this a couple times now. I'm not a fan of the tingle/burn and I dread this every time I put it on, and I think for the price I pay the amount you actually get is tiny. My lips are significantly plumper though. The biggest thing I don't like about this is that it irritates the skin just above my top lip even if I do my best to avoid that area. It makes me look like I smeared my lipstick or am having an allergic reaction.

Popular Lip Treatments