December 21, 2014 | 1258 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by kim2241

I've only seed the Benefit eye primer in the past . Just purchased the Urban Decay anti aging primer and wow.. It blows away the Benefit one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Kayface

I use this product like it's my job. It's important to remember to get the under portion of your eye right along the lash line as well when you use this product. It will help your eyeliner and shadow stay in place below as well. Your makeup stays in place for a very long time and a little bit of this goes a long way. The colors show up 10 times brighter and if you like simple makeup it will stay all day perfectly and you can simply darken at night instead of having to redo your entire eye. It's a little pricy, not too bad, but it lasts a really long time. Overall I 100% recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by AppleSeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty fussy product. It works well only if I'm able to apply my shadow onto the primer before it fully dries. Otherwise, my makeup will crease as it normally does.
My eyelids are normal to oily (depending on the weather), and they fold over in the inner corners into a sort of half-monolid. If you're of oriental descent you probably know what I'm talking about. For the longest time I didn't wear eyeshadow because of how horribly it would crease, even if the formula was supposedly 'crease resistant'.
As mentioned above, this primer works best when I smooth on a small amount of product onto one eye with my finger, and then immediately apply shadow on top. Done successfully, my eye makeup can last up to 12 hours. If I wait too long, however, I'll see creasing in 3-4.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fantastic.

It is beige/translucent and applies on the top of my concealer (around the eyes) without fading or smudging it. This product dries quickly without being sticky, but keep my smokey-eyes in place all day long.

Also a little bit of this potion goes along way. I use the small size (6ml) for about a year now. Last, the package is super small, cute, easy to carry and hygienic! Of course, this product is expensive, but you totally get what you paid for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by xtinacab

I recently bought this after reading reviews on here. I can't believe I didn't hear of it before! I wear a bit of under eye concealer and gel black eyeliner everyday. When I use this my make up is literally untouched from 6am to bedtime. Even when I take a nap mid day my make up stays. It goes on very smooth as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best eye primer I've ever used! It's got a pretty great texture. Sometimes it can be a little grainy. It really depends what eyeshadow you're using with this primer. it has very little affect when used on UD eyeshadows. But on my marc jacobs eyeshadows (which are a tad bit chalky, but that's not the point) they work wonders. The vibrancy of certain eyeshadows changes when you put this on. It makes my eyeshadows last all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Jenaliciousz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this product !!!!!! It is a staple in my beauty routine. I started using this many many years ago, and I have never stopped.

I used to have such an issue with my eyelids being greasy, and making my eyeshadows crease, that I'd find myself taking off my eye makeup in the bathroom half way through my work shift. I had tried dozens of other primers and they were "eehhhh....". Then I found this primer.

This ALWAYS keeps my lids in check, my eye makeup looks flawless, and lasts from 7am till 11pm no problem. I have even fell asleep with my makeup on (we all have those nights) and when I woke up my eyeshadow and liner was still in tact.

I have tried the other primers by UD and can't say I like them as much. I find that this one is more versatile. If you aren't sure what kind of look you are going for that day, use this one since it dries clear. The others have tint to them.

The price is always $20 at my local Sephora store. I use it every day ( a little goes a long way) & it lasts me about 5-6 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Works great for all night eyeshadow/liner plus it's highlighting. Only only thing I would do is add another shade for darker skin tones-maybe there's one out by now :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I give this product a 2 on the price because DANG! It's expensive!
That being said, it is one of my HG products! I use it everyday! My eyeshadow NEVER creases and looks fresh all day long! No other primer can compare! :-D

The color is tan but it blends into your skin tone for an exact match and there is no smell. It feels sliky and goes on ultra smooth!

Try it! You will love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by yasmeenbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In my younger makeup days, I never knew about primer and when I first found out about this product, I was skeptical. Around 14 years old, I decided to buy it ( the packaging was very different back then), and I could not believe the difference! Girls my age were complimenting on my eye makeup because their eyelids would always crease throughout the day and mine wouldn't lol. Anyways 5 years later, Im still purchasing this miracle in a bottle and this will always be a staple in my makeup. Also, I noticed that this lasts me a very long time. 5 years and im still on my second purchase. Though I do not wear makeup every single day( 5x a week) , one bottle was enough to last me 2 1/2 years. Love this product and if anyone was skeptical as I was please don't hesitate just buy it you'll love it forever!