April 21, 2014 | 1069 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Seanik

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes yes yes! this is amazing! cleanses my hair totally without drying it out. Makes my hair squeeky clean and glossy. Sooo calming for itchy scalps too !! 100% perfect !! THANKS LUSH !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by maddiefish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The scent is lovely, like Sea Vegetable only with more orange blossom and a less salty smell. It lathers well, and make sure to keep it dry as long as possible, it lasts a REALLY long time. It's very cleansing but not drying at all, I especially like to use it to get chlorine out of my hair after swimming. Another awesome product from LUSH :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by suzib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why did I wait so long to discover this?!?!? The smell is amazing, very beachy/tropical/citrusy/floral (if that makes sense, not a bad gross beach smell, but kind of like a citrusy refreshing smell). My hair is pretty normal, i wash it every other day. I was using Victorias Secret So Sexy "Nourishing" Shampoo and conditioner, and I loved it....that was until i found seanik and realized that my hair feels much cleaner and is more bouncy. When i flat iron it after the VS shampoo it is stick straight but very flat and limp i end up having to use another product for some volume. When i iron after using seanik, its straight boucy and beautiful. Def. HG status for me.

4 lippes because I wish I could store it better. You can't just leave it lying in a place where water can hit it and have to be careful to place it on a soap dish with drainage so it doesn't turn into a mushy mess.

It is very easy to use, makes an excellent lather, No SLS if you buy from the US (UK formula uses SLS). Great for my colored hair. As long as it is stored properly it is the most wonderful little shampoo. A quick trip to target will easily fix my storage problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ucfmariana

I rotate my shampoos often and try to never buy the same shampoo twice, but this is the only one that I will buy again and again. First, I love it because it cleans well and doesn't leave behind residue. Second, I love it because it gives a little bit of body to my hair. Lastly, it smells fresh and kind of ocean-like.

The major downside is when you get to the end of the bar. For me, the bar lasts about 2 months, and then during the 3rd month it starts disintergrating. I try my best to keep it dry when I'm done with my shower, but inevitably, it will turn into an unusuable, goopy mush. I probably waste 30-40 shampoos worth of the bar every time. It also does go "bad" after a while where it becomes less effective for me and leaves behind residue when it didn't before.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a solid version of Big in my opinion. Very cleansing and great smell of mimosa and orange blossom...very similar to Sakura in fragrance I think. The sea salt in this works the same way as it does in Big to add volume to hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by vintagequeengf1

Yay for Seanik! I love this solid shampoo. It is perfect for my normal, slightly wavy hair. I only wash my hair every other day, and this keeps is super clean between washes without being too drying. I love the smell too; I don't really get the beachy smell, but maybe oranges, and something else? I'm not great at identifying scents, all I know is it smells wonderful!

I am also a fan of the pretty blue color. It makes washing my hair fun! The little bits haven't bothered me, although that might be different when I use a bit more of the puck. I have been using it for about a month now, and I haven't made a dint in it. It is going to last forever : )

An all-around great shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lewky

This is my first shampoo bar, and I'm in love! It has a great scent, and really clarifies my oily scalp. Sometimes it can be too drying, so I don't use it everyday. On average, I use this 1 to 2 times a week. I have had this product for about 9 months, and there's still more than 50% left.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much. A little drying, but nothing gets my hair so clean, and I love love love the smell. Also, I'm not the greenest person, but I like that once you use it all, there's no waste to get rid of. I can't stop recommending this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by divinemisscopa

This is the best solid shampoo I've found to clean and clarify hair. It's a little too drying for everyday use, but works well when used in conjunction with a more moisturizing solid shampoo from LUSH. This is a great shampoo for the summertime when my hair is a bit more oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 8:03:00 AM More reviews by L0llicandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a free tin and Seanik last year from Lush's last holiday sale. I just started using it and it's been good so far. I think mine is the old formula? The one that has SLS in it though, which accounts for the great lather. I use this just once in a while as a deep clarifying shampoo, just to use it up. The scent is really wonderful. It smells strongly of orange flower and lemon, and really lasts outside of the shower. The seaweed in it is fine, I get no "fishy" smell that others have reported. It lasts well. You only really need to rub it in your hands once or on your head once and you have more than enough bubbles. The price is perhaps more than your cheap usual d/s shampoo but surprisingly it lasts a long time. Probably won't repurchase but wouldn't mind if someone gave it to me as a gift. Plus, you can't beat the fact that it doesn't come in an un-recyclable plastic bottle and pump.