LUSH Seanik

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Irish Moss Gel (Chondrus crispus), Perfume, Nori Seaweed (Algae), Fine Sea Salt, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Mimosa Absolute (Acacia decurrens), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus aurantium amara), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), Cocamide DEA, *Limonene, Colour 42045 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

on 10/12/2009 8:16:00 PM

Love the lack of packaging and how long it lasts. Had trouble when I first started using it since I had to learn to follow directions. I was using way to much and by not letting it dry out was wasting a ton of it. I was skeptical about the bar shampoo since I had never seen it before but I am a true believer now. So easy to carry to and from the gym and never having to worry about spilage is well worth the fact it has to air dry out. The price is cheap considering you are getting 2 full size shampoos in a little tiny bar. The smell is amazing!
UPDATE%%% My hair is shoulder blade length and too long to use now..Swapped out

on 10/2/2009 1:54:00 PM

I picked this item up randomly, without really looking at the other solid hair shampoos. I just love anythign with seaweed in it and wanted to give it a try. This soap latheres SO WEll, and the scent is really nice, although it is very difficult to try and describe. It reminds me of the sea, and is very earthy. It makes my thin hair much more fluffier, and leaves you hair squaky clean. It does tend to be a little drying to the hair, so I would recoommend a conditioner when using it. I wish that the puck actually fit inside the tin so that I would not have to keep it out of my shower. I think as I keep using it more it will eventually fit, but Lush should just make the tins bigger.I also do like the fact that there is nothing to throw away after I am done using this. It seems like the puck is going to last a long time and I will really get my money's worth.

edit: i find this too drying even for my oily hair, to use on a daily basis. i will use it about once a week until it is gone, and then for a clarifying shampoo stick with sauve..much cheaper and does the same thing pretty much.

Oh wow, I love this shampoo. I hate paying the LUSH shipping, so I've not ordered from them in a long time. However, this smells great, does amazing things to my hair, and generally makes me feel good about the lack of packaging involved. It decidedly gives my hair fantastic body and shine. Love it. Love it. Love it.

on 8/25/2009 2:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this for free as part of a Lush promotion. I had always smelled the solid shampoos while browsing in Lush, but was always hesitant to actually try one out. So this was a great promo for me! I've been using Seanik for the last few weeks and have been pretty happy with it so far. The smell is nice and combines nicely with American Cream. My hair is left feeling soft and with a bit of extra body, though the additional volume is not really significant. While I am not 100% sure I will buy Seanik again, I'm really stoked to try some of the other solid shampoos Lush offers, like New! The reduced amount of packaging/waste resulting from the form this shapmoo comes in is a nice bonus too.

on 8/23/2009 12:57:00 PM

I love this shampoo bar! I purchased it because the salesperson told me it was like Big but in a solid bar (I dont really find theyre too much alike, but I love it anyway).
I take this with me to the gym to shower afterwards, I love that its solid and not a liquid that can explode in my gym bag. I just pat it with a towel afterwards to dry it off, and its good to go. It makes your hair feel really clean afterwards, theres absolutely no residue left behind.

on 8/22/2009 11:03:00 AM

This and Godiva are my favorite LUSH solid shampoos. I always take Seanik whenever I'm going to the ocean, whether beach or sailing trip. I hate how the combination of ocean water and regular shampoo/conditioner leaves my fine hair feeling gross...usually tangly, sticky, and flat. Somehow just washing with seanik and a quick rinse of fresh water does wonders. My hair is left soft, full, and manageable after a comb-through and airdrying.

Since this isn't a liquid, it doesn't take up precious room in the little bag when flying. I like to cut this in half and put it in the little lush tin, along with a half bar of Godiva. Also, no waste, like an empty bottle that fills up landfills.

on 8/17/2009 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've used Seanik on and off for years and it always keeps my hair soft and non-greasy. Seanik doesn't build up in my hair, so I don't need to alternate it with other shampoos. While I'm always on the lookout for a miracle product, Seanik is the shampoo that I always go back to. The bars last for a few months and are easy to use.

on 8/16/2009 8:25:00 PM

I used this product for the first time today, and I'm pleased with the results. The shampoo bar was easy to use, and I was surprised at the large amount of lather that came from just one or two swipes over my scalp! It rinses clean, and the scent is lighter than a lot of other LUSH products; I don't feel like it's hanging on my head in a cloud of perfume. The tin is too small to fit a new bar, but I placed mine in the lid after it dried and that works fine for me. My hair feels soft and manageable after use without conditioner, though I will condition next time to improve the smoothness and moisture of my hair, and my scalp feels clean and smooth. This was my first shampoo bar, and I don't think I'll be going back to liquid shampoos. Four lippies because even though the scent is light, it's still perfumey rather than natural smelling, and I don't love it.

I love this! I was afraid that I wouldn't know how to use this since it's in solid form, but it's really easy. This soap lathers like crazy, all you have to do it rub in in your hands and it starts foaming. Or you can just rub it in your hair a couple of times and works just fine. This soap lasted me for about 3-4 months, which is wonderful. Also I'm helping the environment by now throwing away plastic bottles! :) I love this smell too, it's not salty but sort of a calm smell, hard to describe. I would definitely but this again.

on 7/31/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this shampoo. After taking a break from Lush products for almost 5 years (just not one close by, hate to order online, etc. but a store is now in my neck of the woods) I was hesitant about using a solid shampoo. I have highlighted hair that tends to dry out. I love this stuff, cleans gently, moisturizes, smells great. For those who think it might be a bit messy, take a second to remove it from your shower or tub area. I store in the tin outside of the shower. I remove it from the tin to use - after application I set it by the sink on some wax paper. By the time I'm done toweling off it's relatively dry and I place it back in the tin. It lasts much longer if you simply keep it out water when not in use.

Top Rated LUSH Products