December 19, 2014 | 1470 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Seanik

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by iheartcaliocean

I love this! I was afraid that I wouldn't know how to use this since it's in solid form, but it's really easy. This soap lathers like crazy, all you have to do it rub in in your hands and it starts foaming. Or you can just rub it in your hair a couple of times and works just fine. This soap lasted me for about 3-4 months, which is wonderful. Also I'm helping the environment by now throwing away plastic bottles! :) I love this smell too, it's not salty but sort of a calm smell, hard to describe. I would definitely but this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Listerine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this shampoo. After taking a break from Lush products for almost 5 years (just not one close by, hate to order online, etc. but a store is now in my neck of the woods) I was hesitant about using a solid shampoo. I have highlighted hair that tends to dry out. I love this stuff, cleans gently, moisturizes, smells great. For those who think it might be a bit messy, take a second to remove it from your shower or tub area. I store in the tin outside of the shower. I remove it from the tin to use - after application I set it by the sink on some wax paper. By the time I'm done toweling off it's relatively dry and I place it back in the tin. It lasts much longer if you simply keep it out water when not in use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this, because it smells absolutely amazing, but truthfully, this is the most annoying shampoo I've ever used. It's a good actual shampoo... it lathers well, cleans hair well (almost too well, it leaves that squeaky clean feeling), but it is the messiest most wasteful shampoo I've ever used.

I've had my bar for a couple weeks (the fullsize) and have used it maybe 5 or 6 times in rotation with my other shampoos and it's already half gone. Per usage, the price of this bar is astronomical. I'm glad I got mine for free with purchase.

Worse though, is how messy it is. It gets little chunks of seaweed and blue dye all over my shower. I leave it on my soap ledge (in a tin was even messier) and it leaves a big gunky blue spot. I think it's ridiculous that I should have to clean my shower because of my shampoo of all things. There are plenty of other easier to use, easier to store options out there, and I definitely would NOT repurchase. Two stars only because of how amazing it smells.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is another one of my mini hair care items from the last promo, and I love it. I was very skeptical of the solid shampoo bars for who knows what reason, but this little thing makes so much lather and gets my hair perfectly clean. I also get breakouts in my scalp from products very frequently, and this does not give me that problem. It smells very fresh and clean, I don't know what the smell is, but it is so nice. I'll get another one of these when this one is gone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

im really really loving this shampoo. it lathers well and leaves my hair clean and feeling so soft afterwards. the reason i gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is because im not to crazy about the seaweed in it. and i dont really smell a scent in it. maybe it is just my bar. i dunno. it does work well though. my hair feels healthy and bouncy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by milo63108

Love this little shampoo bar. I've tried a few - Karma was too drying, Godiva too cloying and sticky - and always come back to this one. Used it in Africa for a month without conditioner and my hair was totally fine (OK, not quite as soft and sleek as with a conditioner, but pretty impressive nonetheless). I love the scent, though I could do without the seaweed chunks. I don't find them offensive, but just unnecessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cultella

I originally bought Seanik as a travel shampoo so I didn't have to worry about having so many liquids as I am travelling overseas this summer, so the solid aspect is what sold me initially, but the smell is divine! With a hint of orange blossom, the smell is most evident when you're lathering up, and after my hair's dried, I can't smell a thing but cleanliness. It really gets my hair squeaky clean and looks grand even without conditioning afterward (I condition every few days). Sometimes the seaweed bits break up as you get further into the bar so make sure to rinse thoroughly, but all I can say about this product is WOW! I will be buying it again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by lillie_munster

SEANIK is the best shampoo ever! I found out about it because a LUSH SA gave me a piece of a bar to sample it. Wow! It doesn't dry out my coloured hair but adds shine and volume! It smells amazingly good and decnt and lathers very well which i like. Als b/f loves it although he has very dry skin and scalp which makes it hard to find a good shampoo.
Please never stop making it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes yes yes! this is amazing! cleanses my hair totally without drying it out. Makes my hair squeeky clean and glossy. Sooo calming for itchy scalps too !! 100% perfect !! THANKS LUSH !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by maddiefish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The scent is lovely, like Sea Vegetable only with more orange blossom and a less salty smell. It lathers well, and make sure to keep it dry as long as possible, it lasts a REALLY long time. It's very cleansing but not drying at all, I especially like to use it to get chlorine out of my hair after swimming. Another awesome product from LUSH :D