July 23, 2014 | 2160 users online

Stick - Shiseido - The makeup Stick Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by lilone829

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've had mine for quite awhile. stopped using after discovering studiofix, but in the cold weather, i like more coverage because i won't get oily.

i have this is b60 (im an nc42 in mac) and it seems to match quite well. the MA found the color for me, figure she knows better than me.

really like to use this because i don't need a concealer with it. you can apply it to just even out your skintone, or even if you want a very flawless finish (or close to it). this blended better for me than the powdery foundation in the compact. love the sleek packaging too. would buy it again if i had the money, or for a special occasion or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 6:18:00 PM More reviews by lime_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this foundation for two years. It's lovely stuff--so perfect that I couldn't believe it when I first used it, and still can't imagine that there's much better out there. It goes on like silk, and makes my skin look much more polished and almost 'velvety', but not at all 'made-up'. In fact, it doesn't look fake at all, even in full sunlight. This may be because the coverege is fairly light. If you needed something heavier this may not be the best foundation for you. Also, the color matching is great. I'm pretty fair (blonde, not redhead), and the 001 shade (very light ivory) is pefect, even though it looks very pale in the package. The ONLY thing I even sort of dislike about this product is that my t-zone gets a little oily after a few hours, and I need to dab on some powder. But until I find something better, this is my standard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Lady_Polaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried this on at the store today. Haven't bought it yet, but I probably will. My skin is combination (oily t-zone, normal cheeks), pale olive. The I20 shade blended perfectly on my skin!

This is a wonderful product. The texture is so smooth, it's somewhere between cream and powder. It feels like velvet on, but it's not too matte. When I touched my face, it wasn't greasy or slippery, or sticky - it was velvety and natural.
This does a great job at hiding my capillaries, but I don't know what it would do for greater imperfections. I would say it is light to medium coverage, it's not too sheer but it doesn't feel heavy at all on.

The packaging is Shiseido's 'liquid metal bullet' type, very slick and simple. The stick is actually rather big, I believe if you wear foundation every day it would last at least 6 months. But as I almost never wear foundation, it will last an eternity for me. Maybe I should return and fork out the cash NOW, because this is such an excellent product, and my exact skin match!

I will post an update when I actually get this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 2:19:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

iam very concerned with the sun, so i decided to purchase this for sports/camping/outdoor activites. this overall is a very good sunscreen although for someone who is fair, this product looks very fake again in natural light! one thing i don't understand is why put sunscreen in a product when it is intended for out door use and simply looks terrible!. Plus do not try to layer this under fdn. i would cake and feel extremly heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2004 12:38:00 PM More reviews by cherrychums

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first stick foundation I tried and I love it. I brought most of the colors on ebay so can have used ones for models in different colors. Not only it is so soft and easy to blend. It gives natural coverage that best fit for photo shoot. However, it tends to be too reflective (looks kinda oily) very soon so I think it is better off for winter time or photo shoot with MAC blot powder. It does have it disadvantage, it doesn't work well with cream consealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by thehepburn

This is my favorite stick foundation (along with Bobbi Brown). This is a lot less greasy than the BB one but the color that I use in Shiseido (I40) is not always a good match for my skin color. This gives great opaque coverage and can be used as a concealer. Great for normal/fry skin like mine. I've been using this for over 10 years. The best thing is that its portable for the quick touch-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by DeputyCindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love
Love
Love, love this product. I have reviewed this before, but I am so in love with this product. I will describe it in these words:
extremely portable, very natural, flawless look,great color, doesn't sweat off, so freakin' fast to put on, you don't have to worry about spilling it and it is not one bit messy, stays forever,I can go on and on.

I wish I was rich. I would buy everything that Shiseido makes. This is the best foreign products made.
I also looooooooooove the relaxing fragrance too.

Go buy the stick foundation, I can't wait to read the reviews. I am so nuts about the stick foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first bought this 10 years ago and I fell in love with it. It's lightly scented [not repulsive], smooth and glides easily on my face. I bought it again last year and it's my favorite foundation. I use it as a concealer as well. The only thing is, it's on the sheer side and sometimes i need extra coverage for the redness on my cheeks, but i still love this no matter what. a tad pricey but it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 9:20:00 PM More reviews by gelala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really love this product. i'm not one for foundation but my skin's been so crappy lately that i decided to find one. after reading the reveiws on here i decided to go for shiseido. i have very dry, sensitive skin and this goes on very smooth and does not flake or anything. i use it with the shiseido spongue that the MA suggusted and spray it with a little water. the colour is perfect for my skin tone as well. this is great if you're looking for something light and just want to even out your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by DeputyCindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. I can not say one bad thing about it. It is great for it's texture, feels natural, very portable. I love this. I can't go with out this foundation or my Mac.