Mary Kay Eye Primer

3.7

on 12/28/2006 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my favorite of all the Mary Kay products. I faithfully wear it every single day, otherwise my eye makeup wouldnt last me 2 hours. love it love it love it!

on 12/16/2006 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I will admit I have not tried any other brand of eye primer. I didn't wear eyeshadow at all until about a year ago. I think having a primer has made a big difference in my opinion of how eyeshadow looks on me. I used to get a gross crease on my lid when I tried wearing shadow, but this prevents that. However, I know that a friend of mine with oily skin had the opposite problem when using it, so keep that in mind. It also helps keep the color of your shadow true to form so that what goes on your lid looks like the product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this thing! it keeps my eyeshadow on all day and night. With out it my eyeshadows wouldnt last 5 mins.

on 11/19/2006 8:23:00 PM

An ok product. I've only used it with Mary Kay eye shadows. It helps more of the color of the MK eye shadows to show up on the eye lid, but my shadow still gathers in my crease at the end of the day....ick.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I so love this product. I started using it and never tried another eye primer once I realized how awesome this product is. Before this product I used clinique, and paula dorf. The great thing about this product is its staying power...up to 12 hours and no creasing!!! Also, it looks natural when on so it doesn't alter the color of your eye shadow. I seriously don't think I could wear eye shadow without this product. I tell everyone about this.

on 8/18/2006 12:13:00 AM

This primer works wonderfully and really helps my eye makeup last on my vert oily eyelids. I am sure to dust a little powder over it before applying my makeup. Love it and it lasts forever!

on 8/9/2006 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't impressed. I've used much better eye primers. I have fairly oily skin, so I really need a good primer...and this certainly isn't it. I only noticed a slight difference.

on 8/4/2006 6:18:00 PM

Yesterday, no primer. Creases by 3 PM.
Today, MK Eye Primer. No creases by 3 PM. Eye makeup looks like freshly applied.

Same conditions, same environment. Same routine. Nothing else has changed.
I'm convinced.

on 6/18/2006 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Was not impressed by this at all. Nor by their d/c earlier version. Didnt seem to last at all. Urban Decay Primer Potion is sooooooooo much better than this!

on 4/22/2006 2:05:00 PM

This Mary Kay product isn't the best eye primer I've ever tried: it's cheap, but my eye shadows smudge after 3/4 hours. It definitely doesn't prevent fading for all day wear.