July 25, 2014 | 977 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Happpyarrogance

I use apple cider vinegar for lots of stuff and it works beautifully. I use it in the shower as a rinse after I shampoo. I mix half bottle of cider and half water and just leave it in there and do the rinse about once or twice a week. I leaves my hair beautiful, shiny, and oooh so soft! Even my boyfriend notices when I do it.

I also use it as a face toner. My face feels soft and not over dry, stays clear. I love it.

I also use it as a foot bath. Makes my tired feet feel calm.

There are so many uses for this. Its miracle water.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by mackenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I began using this yesterday and had amazing results.
I had clear skin from accutane (which I had to go off due to it creating serious mental health issues) and sadly this week my skin broke out the most it has in a year :(

I put straight, undilluted Bragg`s (I use glycolic acid on my skin every night so my skin is used to high strength products, others may need to dillute it) on to the areas with acne.

A cyst that arrived YESTERDAY and normally would stick around for a few days (at least) is not a cyst anymore.. just 8-10 hours after applying the ACV. I woke up and its a small little nothing pimple. I have never had those kind of results with cysts.

I will keep using and update! :) But I love it so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Yzyz

ACV is a definite staple in my daily skincare routine to get rid of active pimples, prevent future ones and lighten scars. I have discovered ACV years ago and for some reason, I have not been using it religiously. Recently, I found out why though. I was always using supermarket brands and only recently bought an organic unpasteurized one. And I discovered a world of difference. The organic one smells a lot stronger and is cloudier rather than clear gold. Though, due to its natural goodness, it eliminates blemishes and redness almost 10x better. I noticed this only because I had 3 cystic acne recently due to stress and the usual ACV did not meet my expectation since they were still pretty painful and inflamed after 3 days. The organic one literally just reduced the pain overnight, the size in 2 days and the color after the third night. They are still bumps waiting to be further healed but I am amazed by the goodness in an organic ACV!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed0327

Update: after a couple of months of using undiluted apple cider vinegar as a toner on my face which I thought at first was really effective on me, I think I started to have frequent breakouts after .cystic acne started to appear on my chin and the more I put apple cider the harder for the acne to go away ,hink apple cider vinegar is just good during the star of use but when my skin was used to it, it made my skin dryer than I has ever been like the flakes show on my makeup.so I just stopped for about a week now and I'm clear.

I'm using now the clear scrub oil free acne stress control wash from neutrogena and just putting on oxy 10 % benzoyl peroxide every am and pm after wash all over my face.i learned the technique from watching a youtube video from gossmakeupartist, it's his username if you wanna watch, he decided to put the same thing (oxy) and by fourth day almost 80 % of his acne was gone.i just use a pea sized amount of sensitive skin oil free moisturizer from neutrogena after putting illy all over my face. Thank God I'm clear again.i think I'm going to do this for good, since gossmakeupartist said that after he out that on his face and used it as a regimen for quite a long time, he never had acne again.

So I've learned that apple cider vinegar strips off the oil from your face causing more and more oil for compensation which then leads to more n more acne.so I advise everyone who think are hopeless already to use the same thing(neutrogena clear scrub +oxy all over face).it' s really effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this every second day with a teensy bit of conditioner and my hair looks soooooooooo healthy!! I didn't even have to dye it because it brought out auburn brown highlights which look beautiful. My hair is also the shiniest its ever been! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS! It smells bad at first but the smell doesn't stay in your hair.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by leahbee8

I have been using Bragg's ACV as a facial toner for approximately two months now. I use it as an all-over toner in the mornings (except the eye area of course) and as a spot treatment in the evenings. It seems to make the biggest impact on decreasing blemish swelling and redness if it is applied for a period of time, like holding a q-tip of it to the blemish for a minute or so. I dilute it 1 part acv to 2 parts water and store it in a little travel bottle. Price of course is great! One 3$ bottle will last forever. My adult acne is definitely hormonal, so I can't say that acv has stopped me from getting blemishes altogether. What it does do is prevent them from getting to the advanced stages of swelling and redness, and from spreading beyond one hormonal spot at a time. I definitely have better overall skin tone and more manageable acne using acv. I seem to never have more than one or two zits at a time now. I used to use prescription creams like Differin, and I have stopped using them all together, because I get better results from acv.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using acv for a while now but didn't start braggs until about a year ago and I love it. Unfortunately due to my skin I can't claim the miracles some do about how clear their face now is through use :( but what I've used it for and it did wonders is a sore throat (with aloe Vera juice) about 4tsp and it's much better. And as a hair growth rinse. Made my hair shiny and my split ends are recovering...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

Like many other viewers, I am not using Bragg's. I don't personally think brand makes much of a difference, though.

As a toner, I think this is exceptional. I dilute one part water, one part ACV, and sometimes a few drops of tea tree oil. I always go to this to clean my face without drying it out c: it makes my face feel so clean and nice, it's really indescribable. I use it at least once a day, and twice on some days. It's good if you just want to clean up your face without taking any serious skincare steps- pour some on a cotton pad, swipe it over your face, and yay! Clean!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a toner, this did not work for me! (As a hair rinse, it works great though!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

i loooove ACV! i bought this to use on my hair after reading about it on MUA. i was very skeptical since my hair just doesn't get shiny! Once i took a whiff of the scent i was even more hesitant to use it since it smells like dirty socks and sweat and bad milk and apple juice! But i took a risk and i was so surprised! I mixed 1 parts ACV with 3 parts water and put it in a water bottle and then drenched my hair with it after shampooing. I left it on for maybe 3 minutes and then rinsed it out and put on some conditioner since i've heard it can be drying. Even as i was rinsing it out of my hair, i felt a difference. My hair felt much smoother! The ACV scent doesn't go away until your hair is completely dry and even so it lingers for a bit but i don't care since my hair is practically reflective! I've been using this once a week for a month or two and it's been great.

***WARNING DO NOT GET THIS IN YOUR EYES OR YOUR MOUTH. IT STINGS LIKE HELL IN THE EYES AND TASTES GROSS AS WELL.