January 28, 2015 | 1926 users online

Masks - LUSH - Catastrophe Cosmetic

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

Yuck! Love lush but I do not like this. It wouldnt completely wash off and therefore made my skin look kinda ashy and weird and matte. perhaps slightly reduced redness. smells like all sorts of gorgeousness however.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by keim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this mask wreaked havoc on my skin. I let the mask sit for about 10-15 minutes. I washed it off and it leaves this dark residue and leaves my skin very matte. I had to cleanse to make sure all the residue came off. In a couple of hours my face is itchy and I have irritation bumps because of this mask. My skin still hasn't fully recovered! Now CC mask did reduce my redness which is amazing but other than that it messed up my skin badly. I was left with a rash,drier and irritated.
For reference I have extremely sensitive and dry skin. If you are sensitive don't use this mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by mlang11

I love this facial! I was having acne issues on my chin and after using this, it has gone away.

I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Nikileez

This is my favorite out of all the Lush masks I have tried. Left my skin feeling very relieved and moisturized. I have normal to dry skin with some redness. The smell is wonderful and did not have the over exfoliants that a lot of the other masks have. Loved it personally and would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Achlys

I love this mask. I have some acne and redness on my face occasionally and this makes my skintone so even I don't even have to put on concealer or foundation (or tinted moisturizer). I like the blueberry smell and $5 is not much to pay for 5-6 facials.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 8:13:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

I've only used this once, so I will give my initial opinion. It smells really nice. I know I shouldn't have but I slept with this on, for about an hour. It did not leave my face dry but it did feel tight. One of my new pimples is calmer now and not painful like it was before. Otherwise the rest of the redness on my face seems to be the same. I didn't expect miracles so that was fine with me. It did leave the rest of my skin very smooth and soft. I'll update if my skin gets better or worse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

My second favourite mask that i like to use for winter when my skin is a little drier. It's moisturizing (in a non greasy) way and really does calm down redness (which my face is prone to) :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down my favorite Fresh Face Mask from Lush.

I tried it the other night for the first time. I had a small cluster of pimples that poked out to say hello and were red and mean looking. I had purchased this Sunday so figured it would at least get rid of the red due to the calamine powder it contains.

Man oh man.

I jumped in the shower after wearing it for 15 minutes (BTW the smell is yummy, not too sweet or anything - but one of the better smelling masks). I rinsed the mask off and my skin felt so smooth. After i got out of the shower I looked in the mirror and my skin looked calm all over. I could see the bumps, but the redness had gone down a lot.

I followed it up with my Saving Face Serum bar and went to sleep.

The next morning the bumps were way smaller, almost unnoticable, the redness was completely gone, my skin felt tighter, but not facelift tight, and my skin was matte, no oil slick or dryness which i usually get.

When i got to work females I work with said my skin looked really good! Love this stuff - will buy it many many more times to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by jackieiscandy

This mask is by far my favourite. It is nature, it is not harsh to my skin, it smells like heaven, it is non expensive... and most importantly, it does help to improve my breakout. And with the lush solid serum underneath this mask ( avoid use the serum on the T zone and chin, if you are combination skin like me), it can seriously bright up your skin even more.

The only downside of this mask is that usually after the 2nd or 3rd use, the mask would become too dry to apply, I have to damp(wet?!) my fingers first in order to apply it evenly on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Covergrl1124

This is by far the best mask I've ever tried. I went to Lush and asked for a mask that would help my breakouts and redness. The lady recommended this one and it is amazing.

The smell of the blueberries is great. You do have to apply over the sink because of the chunks of blueberries in the mask. When I take it off, I immediately see a difference in my breakouts and redness but by the next day, all my acne is gone. You can get 4-8 masks out of the jar but the price is worth it.