April 17, 2014 | 972 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 9:03:00 AM More reviews by thevintage

This is a great, very versatile lipgloss. I have it in #17, which is Praline Ludic. It's very flattering, stays on quite well, has a nice shine without being too in-your-face. There are two great things about it, 1) the lip brush, which allows you to line your lips when you're too busy or lazy to use a lip liner 2) it's non too sticky for its lasting power. I'm not too crazy about the packaging which seems too bling for some occasions, otherwise, I'm looking forward to trying out the other colours of the range!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Lk21

So, I've tried a lot of glosses, and this is by far my favourite! I've only had this for about 2 weeks now, and am planning to buy more off of Sephora. I have this in Rose Artic 15, and i love everything about it. It smells like heaven. It's not sticky nor feels strange on my lips. It's like having a vaseline gloss on..[if that ever did exist!]. It conditions, and makes lips look full and feel good too. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with chapped lips, or if you're just looking for the perfect lip gloss to accompany your fabulous lips!
continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 6:45:00 AM More reviews by mrstrii

I have this in 27 Sunset Rouge, which is a clear red. I love the colour, I love the glossy, healthy lip effect, but this is a *tad* sticky and dry. The killer is that is makes the skin around my lips burn - I think i'm going to chuck this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 4:45:00 AM More reviews by mashimaru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a tube of this in Hong Kong this summer. (#26 cassis tropical) Love it! I love the brush applicator, the color is perfect, and the gloss isn't too smelly or sticky. I will definitely keep buying this. Unfortunately, it's only sold at Ulta or Sephora in my neck of the woods ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 10:21:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have three of these Rose Artic, Rose Emblematic, and a nude frosty color. I LOVE them. The color is very nice, not too opaque, not too sheer. Stays on pretty well without being too sticky. I got these in the cell phone charm size and love the concept!!! Always have gloss w/ you if you have your phone. Whoever thought this idea up should get a prize. Anyway the gloss is awesome on it's own too, but I just thought I'd rave about the cell phone charm thing. It's pure genius!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 9:52:00 AM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in #1 (Beige elastic) and just adore it. It doesn't dry out my lips, it isn't sticky, the color lasts, and I really like the brush applicator. I am a true gloss junkie and have used everything from Dior to Chanel to the Juicy tubes and this is by far my fave AND the least expensive. The Dior plastic gloss runs a close second, but this is SO much cheaper! I found these glosses at Ulta by chance and am in LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I also purchased the Bella Bellini kit that came with this lip gloss. The lipgloss is 11 and I don't know if it is sold seperately. Anyway, wow, what a great gloss! I like lipglosses that come with a brush applicator as opposed to a sponge one. Feels good on and full of shine. Such a pretty color too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Pragga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am absolutely ADDICTED to these lip glosses. I really like the scent and the colours are really sophisticated- it's not gooey or over the top glossy like some cheaper brands and it also doesn't bleed. I think it looks best on top of lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I love everything about these except for the scent. That super sweet Christmas candy smell gets to me but the consistency, longevity, and super applicator keep me coming back for more. Also these are exactly like the Guerlain Kiss Kiss glosses for cheaper, I kid you not. A must try if you like lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2006 3:05:00 PM More reviews by melissa_k

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I *love* this lipgloss. The texture is as smooth as can be, not sticky at all and the shine is long-lasting. This gloss has a fresh, fruity scent that I really like. I am a fan of the packaging as well: the gloss comes in a tube with a wand that has a little brush at the end (instead of a swab like MAC Lipglass). Overall this is a great product and I will certainly repurchase.