September 18, 2014 | 1262 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 7:39:00 PM More reviews by JessiDayle

I am so glad I tried these lip glosses! Sticky glosses drive me crazy, and this is the least sticky gloss I've tried so far! It feels incredible on your lips. My lips stay dry ALL the time and this gloss didn't settle into creases and show every little flake on my lips. It's perfect. Even the applicator brush is wonderful for applying. (I got the mini troupe set, I guess the applicator is the same). They are SO SHINY and the colors just pop! Perfect gloss!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz

I'm looking at all the other review and am thinking that maybe I got a bad batch? Don't get me wrong, these colors are beautiful -- stunning actually. But they last a total of 1 hour for me...I thought I was sporting these beautiful, sparkly lips until I looked into the mirror and *poof* it was gone. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

My favorite lipgloss ever! I have tried 3427583324327 lipglosses ( okay, not really but almost! ) and they are all so sticky! This was not the least bit sticky at all. I love it so much. I got this in #15, a nice light pink. The color is so beautiful on my PPP skintone. I lovelovelove this! I can't say that enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 9:03:00 AM More reviews by thevintage

This is a great, very versatile lipgloss. I have it in #17, which is Praline Ludic. It's very flattering, stays on quite well, has a nice shine without being too in-your-face. There are two great things about it, 1) the lip brush, which allows you to line your lips when you're too busy or lazy to use a lip liner 2) it's non too sticky for its lasting power. I'm not too crazy about the packaging which seems too bling for some occasions, otherwise, I'm looking forward to trying out the other colours of the range!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Lk21

So, I've tried a lot of glosses, and this is by far my favourite! I've only had this for about 2 weeks now, and am planning to buy more off of Sephora. I have this in Rose Artic 15, and i love everything about it. It smells like heaven. It's not sticky nor feels strange on my lips. It's like having a vaseline gloss on..[if that ever did exist!]. It conditions, and makes lips look full and feel good too. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with chapped lips, or if you're just looking for the perfect lip gloss to accompany your fabulous lips!
continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 6:45:00 AM More reviews by mrstrii

I have this in 27 Sunset Rouge, which is a clear red. I love the colour, I love the glossy, healthy lip effect, but this is a *tad* sticky and dry. The killer is that is makes the skin around my lips burn - I think i'm going to chuck this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 4:45:00 AM More reviews by mashimaru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a tube of this in Hong Kong this summer. (#26 cassis tropical) Love it! I love the brush applicator, the color is perfect, and the gloss isn't too smelly or sticky. I will definitely keep buying this. Unfortunately, it's only sold at Ulta or Sephora in my neck of the woods ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 10:21:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have three of these Rose Artic, Rose Emblematic, and a nude frosty color. I LOVE them. The color is very nice, not too opaque, not too sheer. Stays on pretty well without being too sticky. I got these in the cell phone charm size and love the concept!!! Always have gloss w/ you if you have your phone. Whoever thought this idea up should get a prize. Anyway the gloss is awesome on it's own too, but I just thought I'd rave about the cell phone charm thing. It's pure genius!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 9:52:00 AM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in #1 (Beige elastic) and just adore it. It doesn't dry out my lips, it isn't sticky, the color lasts, and I really like the brush applicator. I am a true gloss junkie and have used everything from Dior to Chanel to the Juicy tubes and this is by far my fave AND the least expensive. The Dior plastic gloss runs a close second, but this is SO much cheaper! I found these glosses at Ulta by chance and am in LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I also purchased the Bella Bellini kit that came with this lip gloss. The lipgloss is 11 and I don't know if it is sold seperately. Anyway, wow, what a great gloss! I like lipglosses that come with a brush applicator as opposed to a sponge one. Feels good on and full of shine. Such a pretty color too.