September 16, 2014 | 1944 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bright cream coral perfect for summer pedicures. Very vivid and eye-catching!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I was looking for a bright coral and this is totally it. Its a gorgeous bright almost neon orangey coral. Very pretty. Looks great with my tan NC30 light olive complexion. i use this strictly on my toes, as i like bright shades with my summery sandals. Retails for $6-7. Lasting power is a few days tops but its a great shade.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 6:23:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cajun Shrimp is a really bright coral color that I think will be great for summertime. The coverage is great and it dries fairly quick. But the lasting power wasn't what I expected. For the price I really wanted something that lasted longer without chipping. However, I am sure that I will be using this quite frequently this summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fab BRIGHT red-orange polish - pretty much neon on my nails. I'm fairly pale and cool toned, but this looks great on my toes with or without a tan. It's a real eye catching summer shade, and pretty unique IMO. I like, very much!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Katie4098

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wore Cajun Shrimp on my toes a couple of times, and it's nice. Coral is not my favorite nail color, but it's an awesome, bright, rich orangey red color that looks great with a tan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a PPP, and this looks neon on my nails. I love this on my toes, but on my fingers, I feel like an extra in an Oliva Newton-John video from the '80's. Thankfully, I picked this up at a thrift store dirt cheap. This is the perfect toe red, but not for my hands. Blah. The best or worst thing that happened, is when I went to take this off my nails, it wouldn't budge! I will not buy this again, because this will last a while for my pedicures.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ermm..I'm not really loving the color. It's a nice bright fun color, but it feels a little too red for me. Like I'm wearing red, but the coral in it makes it look like I'm wearing an "untrue" red polish. I'll keep it for my toes, but will find a more mellow, true-to-coral polish for my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jennalynne77

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an bright orangey coral color with subtle red tones. Looks great on pale skin and would look awesome with a tan. My best friend borrowed it last night and wore it out with some gold open toed heels and the two colors looked awesome together. Would also look good with emerald green sandals for this Spring! Would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by texasceleste

This is my favorite summer color! Lasts forever and looks HOT with a tan. This is a true orange/coral and it goes on super bright. However, I think it looks just as good with pale skin as it does tan.
OPI's formulations can't be beat for longevity and ease of application, so this is a definite 5 star rating for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 5:15:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Totally fun color! Cajun Shrimp is a bright pink-red cream, which yes, borders on the fluorescent side (Miwako). I love how bright, shiny and happy this color is! And it looks so incredibly awesome with my mid-summer tan.