OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 12/28/2006 3:00:00 PM

Wow! Cajun Shrimp is something special. Very bright true coral color that would look great in the summer when I have a tan. It's very bright and flashy so if you are one who likes neutral and not eye-catching colors I wouldn't buy this. Cajun Shrimps are for those who thinks nail polishes should be fun and don't mind to wear a crazy coral n/p. I'll definitely wear this n/p next summer!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty bright coral color! Not too peach and not too pink, just the perfect coral. Bright and flashy. Perfect for summer or anytime you want to feel "summery"!

on 10/12/2006 1:54:00 PM

I'm not sure why I was drawn to this initially, since I tend to hate garish looking colors like this. But I did buy it. I used it on my toenails, but it just looked odd. If I had been tanner when I used it, I'm sure that it would look lovely. But if you are pale, this isn't going to do much for you. The good thing about it though, was the fact that I only needed one coat for it to show up nicely. I don't think I would buy it again though

on 10/3/2006 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a bright cream coral perfect for summer pedicures. Very vivid and eye-catching!

on 5/22/2006 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a bright coral and this is totally it. Its a gorgeous bright almost neon orangey coral. Very pretty. Looks great with my tan NC30 light olive complexion. i use this strictly on my toes, as i like bright shades with my summery sandals. Retails for $6-7. Lasting power is a few days tops but its a great shade.

on 5/5/2006 6:23:00 AM

Cajun Shrimp is a really bright coral color that I think will be great for summertime. The coverage is great and it dries fairly quick. But the lasting power wasn't what I expected. For the price I really wanted something that lasted longer without chipping. However, I am sure that I will be using this quite frequently this summer.

on 4/19/2006 8:28:00 PM

This is a fab BRIGHT red-orange polish - pretty much neon on my nails. I'm fairly pale and cool toned, but this looks great on my toes with or without a tan. It's a real eye catching summer shade, and pretty unique IMO. I like, very much!

on 3/22/2006 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I wore Cajun Shrimp on my toes a couple of times, and it's nice. Coral is not my favorite nail color, but it's an awesome, bright, rich orangey red color that looks great with a tan.

on 8/23/2005 10:15:00 PM

I am a PPP, and this looks neon on my nails. I love this on my toes, but on my fingers, I feel like an extra in an Oliva Newton-John video from the '80's. Thankfully, I picked this up at a thrift store dirt cheap. This is the perfect toe red, but not for my hands. Blah. The best or worst thing that happened, is when I went to take this off my nails, it wouldn't budge! I will not buy this again, because this will last a while for my pedicures.

on 4/23/2005 12:44:00 AM

Ermm..I'm not really loving the color. It's a nice bright fun color, but it feels a little too red for me. Like I'm wearing red, but the coral in it makes it look like I'm wearing an "untrue" red polish. I'll keep it for my toes, but will find a more mellow, true-to-coral polish for my fingers.

Top Rated OPI Products