Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.

on 1/13/2009 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is a little miracle worker. This was the first retinol product that I have used well other than retin-a as a teenager. I liked the way it felt when I smoothed it on my skin. Within the next few days my pores became less visible and my skin tone evened out and had a slight healthy glow to it. My skin felt fabulous, younger, it is radiant and it looks better than it has in a few years My mom told me my makeup looked nice and I was not wearing anything but this product at the time. I felt super happy I felt confident sometimes leaving the house with no makeup on and felt great about it. I told my mom and my friends about and Makeupalley because this site is what compelled me to try it and I will always remember that! Tears I would suggest this for you are a virgin with retinal products or are young and looking for a retinol to start with. after two weeks of continued use both AM/PM I've noticed a significant difference in the smile line on the right side of my face, as well as the single wrinkle that once dominated the middle of my forehead.
The smile line has almost completely disappeared, while the forehead wrinkle has diminished significantly enough that I don't worry about foundation or powder accentuating and settling in that area anymore. I'm not sure if this was due to the Retinol A, or if perhaps my skin lacked moisture and is now fully moisturized and has therefore plumped the skin to alleviate the appearance of these lines.
This works well as a base for makeup!!!as it absorbs immediately and does not rest on top my skin. I have had no negative side effects on my skin (so far) and the texture and tone has improved greatly; I require less foundation and only exfoliate twice a week rather than every other day.
The packaging could be better---an airless pump bottle would be nice. Price is hefty for a drugstore product, but less expensive than a department store. However, with the results I've received, I'd gladly pay more.

For anyone looking to help prevent or soften the signs of aging, or possibly just wanting a smoother, brighter, more even-toned appearance, give this Neutrogena cream a try., based on other reviews, the cream seems to work well for older women as well as younger gals But my face is clear and has never been better. If you're looking for something that will help with your acne, this is definitely a great and effective product.I have since moved on to Differin but I will always remember how much I LOVED this and this is a great start and one of the best otc retinals you can get at the drugstore. It just got to the point that I needed something stronger..but girls this is where you start to prevent wrinkles a retinol and spf it begins here

Hearthy Skin Anti Wrinkle Cream "Original Formula" (NOT the Intensive):
Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer

I like this product so far, I use this (for my eye area) along with my collagen St.Ives bottle (around the cheeks) for the night and then, just by itself during the day. So far I have seen that my skin appears to be firmer and smoother. I also like the smell, unlike my collagenís flowery smell that tends to linger. The price is def reasonable - a quality to be valued in this product since there are so many creams out there which are way too expensive and provide us, consumers, with zero results.
I don't know if I'll buy this again, perhaps, I will try something new.

on 11/7/2008 2:19:00 PM

This review is for the scrub. Effective, yet gentle scrub that really leaves my skin feeling smooth and not tight or over dry. Just very clear and smooth as the label says! Far superior to the many high end scrubs I've tried, will stick with this product.

Love love love this as a nighttime treatment (I use the kind w/o the spf).
Before using, keep in mind that
THIS IS A CREAM. therefore, if you are prone to breakouts, you might want to try the lotion instead.
THIS CONTAINS RETINOL which can cause irratation or a bit of redness. Some people's skin adapt to it after a few uses, others are sensitive.
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY You don't need to slather it on like a normal lotion/cream. I made this mistake and broke out like crazy the first 2 weeks.
Always use sunscreen, since retinol can increase sun sensitivity.

You can't really bat this as an anti-aging treatment, epscially for the price(around $12). Recently, they came out with a Retinol SA (extra strength) but I have not tried it yet.

on 11/1/2008 3:47:00 PM

My mom had some of this leftover and because my skin started to get dry, I decided to use it for those dry areas. It actually worked pretty well, but I couldn't use it on the areas that weren't dry because it felt a little too thick on my skin. Which is alright, I guess. I'm glad it didn't cause any breakouts, but I don't need an anti-wrinkle cream just yet. :P

on 10/22/2008 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

After using this for several weeks, I do see slightly fewer fine lines and some increased clarity. But it doesn't do much for keeping the pores clear. For that, I prefer Neutrogena's similarly-named Health Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream, which has salicylic acid as its active ingredient instead of retinols. I'll probably end up alternating products as each has its merits.

on 10/5/2008 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for this cream in a daytime non SPF version, but they didn't have one so I settled for the SPF 15 cream. I was nervous to try it because I usually have an allergic reaction to SPF in face lotion, but not with this one. This is very gentle and has a nice consistency- I wouldn't call it a cream because it isn't heavy. It is not very moisturizing, but that's not a bad thing since I have oily skin. I actually find it to have mattifying properties. I am not using this for anti-wrinkle since I already use Retin-A but this is a good continuation of that treatment into the day (with the added bonus of just the right amount of moisture).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for a over a month now and I can already see a reduction in my fine lines. I use it at night after cleansing and vitamin c serum. You just need a pearl sized amount and it does the job well. After one month, my fine lines are fading. I love this product.

on 9/6/2008 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've used this off and on for years and it is by far the best drugstore product I've found for the little wrinkles on my face. It's about $10 for a tube that lasts a long time. It's non-irritating and non-greasy. The SPF15 is nice too.

on 8/29/2008 2:58:00 PM

I have only been using this product for 2 weeks, and I have noticed a difference in my skin. I am 22 years old and recently noticed the first signs of ageing. Laugh lines and crows feet have finally emerged! I decided to try this product because of the great reviews and the reviews are right!! The laugh lines are going away!!

Popular Treatments (Face)