Bare Escentuals Well Rested

3.9

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Kaolin, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 8/21/2008 3:42:00 PM

I got Well Rested in a kit and tried it out the way they tell you to. I thought it was pretty good at first, but I realized that after a few hours I felt it settled into lines under and around my eyes that I never even knew I had! I stopped using it and discovered the eye cream/concealer that I use now. But then one day I did some experimenting and found out that if you mix a little bit of Well Rested in a lid with a pump of Prime Time then its a nice creamy consistancy and glides on eyelids and undereye very nice. Covers undereye circles pretty well. It doesnt settle the way it does when you use it just as a powder. But I stopped doing this because I was going through my Prime Time too quickly! So I no longer use this product on my eyes. I probably wouldnt re-purchase.

on 8/20/2008 5:01:00 PM

I bought this in hopes that it would "take care" of my under eye cirles. I work nights and have a HUGE problem with this. Anyways, I was disappointed. It just looked like a cakey mess and my dark circles showed right through. I have fair skin, maybe that;s the problem. I just would not reccommend.

on 7/31/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

You only need to use a tiny bit of this product. If you apply too much it looks obvious and cakey. I apply on my entire eye lid and on the corner of my eyes with the concealer brush before foundation. The packaging is not that great you can't really travel with it because you will end up losing some. And the price for me was pretty steep, I paid $ 20 for the pot. It will last a long time though. But once you get the hang of this it does work really good. My under eye circles are hereditary.

on 7/28/2008 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is the perfect item to give your eyes that "Well Rested" look. It really does what the name states. Only the tiniest amount is needed! I got this in the deluxe kit and I still haven't put a dent in the quantity amount. This is def my 'go to' item. Even when I experience lid darkening at times (when I'm really exhausted), this helps. I also use a little in the corner of my eye to give me an 'eye-opening' affect. I really love this product. There aren't many items I can use that has this affect (except a particular shade by physicians formula) on my eyes because of my unique coloring. I can't stress enough how great this particular shade is.

on 7/26/2008 12:15:00 AM

in the mirror i really thought this product worked i took a few pictures and realized it looks like a white stripe under my eyes i cant understand how this could work on anyone powder does not conceal!

on 7/14/2008 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am a woman of color so this product was much too light for me at first. I then mixed it with deep bisque and volia, very beautiful. Covered any dark circles under my eyes. Very nice eyeshadow base. It gave a yellow based highlight effect. I really love this product w/ the deep bisque of course.

on 6/22/2008 6:04:00 PM

This powder is great to use as a base to your powder or mineral eyeshadows. It brightens up my eyes in the morning and has staying power. It does not really give any color just a neutral base. It goes on the best with a bare minerals brush.

on 6/22/2008 3:06:00 PM

I have been using this with a fluffy eyeshadow brush as reviewers below recommend. I'm happy with the results. It looks more natural than cream concealer. I have one dark circle that is significantly darker than the other. The lighter circle disappears with this product. The darker circle is signficantly lighter. I don't that one will ever go away. I can't use it all the time as MMU seems to irritate my skin. This product, though, not so much.

on 5/23/2008 5:18:00 PM

i have this in a little twisty container with bisque and i really can't see how it works. i don't like the color for an eyeshadow, and when i use it as a concealer under my eyes it looks very obvious. i gave it a 2 because i still use it mixed with the bisque for some parts of my face. the yellow tone works well to conceal the redness i have on my nose and in my cheeks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is ok. I noticed the first time I used it I was so much in awe on how my eyes looked so bright. However, I found that all BARE MINERAL EYESHADOWS make my eyelids sooo dry! I stopped using this as my base and converted to another one. I reccomend it to those who are trying out bare minerals for the first time. This is a starter eye shadow and base for eye shadows but before it can leave you dry.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products