Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel

4.2

Benzoyl Peroxide (5%), Other: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Edta, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

on 6/29/2004 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Most over the counter acne creams levae dry patches around the zit, but not this one. It gets rid of every zit, but leaves the skin around it soft. I can even use it all over my face and it still works and isn't overdrying.

on 6/27/2004 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My friend made me sample this and 2 years later I am still hooked! Definitely recommend this for mild acne problems. It does a great job at not drying out your skin around the pimple!

on 6/26/2004 1:32:00 PM

This has cleared my skin up as good as Proactiv did, only MK acne cream does not dry my skin out. I can use it twice a day and still have soft smooth skin, with no pimples. I have not noticed a difference in it's effectiveness and I have been using it for over a year now. I am 31 years old, so it works well on adult acne and not just teenage acne. It is a great bargain, only $7.00 per tube!

on 6/22/2004 2:16:00 PM

It has worked to eliminate every zit I have had in the last 2 years! Great stuff!

on 6/20/2004 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I see a tiny red dot appear on my face, I dab it with this and the next day it is completely gone. I have used it all over my face before I cycle to fight the ones that I can't see, and it keeps my skin clear but not dried out at all. Great MK porduct!

on 6/18/2004 12:42:00 PM

This is the best acne product I've used. I have combination skin that is occasionally acne prone. It literally dries up my zits in less than 24 hours (I apply it at night and by morning they're gone). And it doesnt dry out my skin horribly either. Will definately repurchase.

on 6/15/2004 2:25:00 PM

EXCELLENT PRODUCT! A lot of acne creams dry my skin out and I don't know what is worse a huge zit or a huge dry patch. I apply this right when I see a zit or feel one coming, it is gone the next day and my skin is not dried out at all. It has not lost it's effectiveness for me over 1 year now!

on 5/31/2004 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I first was turned onto this stuff about 10 years ago, soon after it first debuted. For the longest time, it was my only zit cream and it worked beautifully. I could apply it at night and wake up in the morning with the zit in question completely dried up. The two tubes we bought all those years ago lasted for the better part of the next decade before running out. Then, last year, I decided I needed to buy some more and it seemed like nothing had changed. Even the packaging was more or less the same (different cap, though). However, the gel seemed to have stopped working on my skin! I'm not sure if it's just the difference between my sixteen year old skin vs. my 26 year old skin, or MK changed the recipe somehow. Either way, I've stopped using it as it no longer has the same effect on my pimples. Too bad, since this was my absolute favorite zit cream for the longest time!

on 4/29/2004 12:10:00 PM

I was very dissapointed with this gel. I've never had acne, but I do have the occasional pimple, and it doesn't even work with that. While using this, the pimples eventually clear up on their own after a week or two, no thanks to this completely useless gel. I have never seen any signs of improvement on even the smallest pimple or blackhead when using this product.

on 3/18/2004 3:30:00 PM

I have suffered from breakouts for many years and I have to say this stuff is a hidden gem. I never thought I would like a Mary Kay product but this stuff works great. Non-irritating and non-drying-just zaps the zits away. Great, great product!

Popular Treatments (Face)