Mary Kay Velocity Facial Cleanser

3.7

Water TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Dimethicone, Comfrey Extract, Dog Rose Hips Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Coneflower Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chaparral Extract, Golden Seal Root Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Lauramine Oxide, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, C12-15 Akyl Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, VelocityTM Fragrance, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil

mmm....smells great and feels great on skin. My skin felt so much softer and smoother after using this cleanser. wow.

on 12/5/2004 1:26:00 AM

This is a great product or oily, acne prone skin. I normally have dry skin, but sometimes use this on oily days. It has a nice fragrance to it and makes my skin feel nice and smooth.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried samples of this and I liked it. It had a nice scent and cleaned my skin well. I am a loyal CHANEL SKINCARE customer, but I would definately recommed the Velocity to anyone who wasnt interested in paying the hefty price tag CHANEl carries with it.

on 8/17/2004 6:06:00 PM

I absolutely love the smell of this product but it didn't do much for my skin. I think the perfume in the cleanser (although it's light) irritated my skin. I didn't really need this product and found it far too harsh for my face.

on 8/17/2004 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser used to be a favorite of mine, but after using it for a few months my horrible acne resurfaced. The light fragrance is pleasant but it irritates the heck out of my skin. Not a truly bad cleanser overall, but there's better stuff out there for the price. Better yet, if you must remain loyal to Mary Kay, try the cleanser formula 3 for oily skin. Much better and less irritating!

on 8/4/2004 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This facial cleanser is ok. It has a nice fragrance and makes my face very smooth and soft. It will last a long time since I only use a pea sized amount and I only use it every other day. I rarely get zits when using this, although I do not have acne prone skin. I would recommend this cleanser to people with oily skin but I find it to be too drying for my already dry skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I love Velocity products especially this one. I have oily troubled sensitive skin and wasn't haven't much luck with anything. Then my consultant go me to sample this product and I just had to buy it and the lightweight moisturizer. It worked better than anything I've ever used and the lightweight moisturizer didn't make my skin shiny at all it helped. I'm in my late teens so it probably has different affects on people that are older. I think it smells incredible like the Velocity fragrance not at all like chemicals it's a really soothing smell I love it. My only con is the price but since it works so well I suppose it's worth the money. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with oily or acne proned skin.

UPDATE:

After using Velocity for awhile it just stopped working. It's a sin because I really loved thos product. I'm not sure why but I had to stop using it. I need a cleanser to help with my mild acne and this stopped working so I had to switch. If you don't have acne prone skin though this is a really nice cleanser.

on 7/17/2004 1:22:00 AM

aside from the light scent, there isn't anything good about this product. i found it irritating and drying for my combination skin. I prefer the timewise cleanser

I thought this cleaser had a nice fragrance, and the little exfoliating beads in it felt pretty good. It did cost more than the cleaser I use now, so thats one of the down sides. It still did its job, and I would recommend this to anyone who has combination skin.

on 6/28/2004 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Although this product had a high cost..i decieded what the heck..it smells great and has a good texture, but was nothing special for the amount of money that was paid. It didn't make my face any softer or clearer than any other cleanser would.