Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

4.1

Active Ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate 16%. Inactive ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cetyl esters, propylene glycol, peg-75 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, bisabolol, orange fruit extract, lemon peel extract, linseed seed extract, farnesol, quillaja saponaria bark extract, witch hazel extract.

on 10/29/2007 12:31:00 PM

WOW. WOW. and WOW. I have been using this product for a week now and it feels like a miracle to have found something that works. I have been burdened with odor for years...have tried everything from drugstore AP/deodorant, prescription AP, rubbing alcohol, mineral salt deodorants, baking soda, vinegar. My latest routine had been spraying vinegar under my arms right out of the shower (yuk!), and then using Mitchum on top and thought this was the best I was ever going to do and would just have to live with it. Then, while on MUA for something else, I saw the deodorant category and low and behold it led me to this amazing product!! It goes on very smoothly....I actually love the application, but could see how it could become difficult when there's not much cream left. It dries super quickly and becomes invisible. It has a faint scent to me but whatever it is, I really like it. The odor protection lasts all day/night long into the next morning. It's expensive but worth every penny. Thank you everyone for reviewing this and leading me to my HG AP/deodorant. I have everything crossed that it never stops working and they never stop making it!!
TIP: Be sure to store product upright (on cap end) for easier dispensing!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Okay - I have issues with BO. Despite frequent showers (2 a day at least), natural fibers and every deodorant under the sun, at the end of the day there is a major "french factor". I have spent way too much $$ on everything from crystals to prescription strength products with no success. This product works for me. I can last 8 hours with confidence and the people around me are not gagging. If you have similar issues, this product is well worth the investment. I have containers stashed at work, home, purse etc. Otherwise, I recommend saving the cash and going with the cheap stuff.

on 10/12/2007 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. This is the only deodorant I've used that helps with that. The best part is that it's completely invisible, unless you really pile it on which is unnecessary because a little bit really goes a long way. It is unscented but I like that because it doesn't interfere with my perfumes. This is my HG deodorant.

on 10/10/2007 1:40:00 PM

Amazing product. Price is not that bad - even the small tube lasted a while. It works so well that I would never use anything else.

on 9/27/2007 10:58:00 AM

Best deodorant I have ever used! I couldn't get Donna Karen cashmere mist in Singapore & Malaysia so I decided to give this a try instead and it is god sent! Just finished my first tube and got another 2 more in case it runs out of stock again.

on 9/21/2007 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Woks good, too expensive and I am never sure if I have gotten all the product out of the package. One nice thing is that in hot weather while traveling it won't melt in your bag.

on 9/12/2007 7:54:00 PM

I just purchased this yesterday....tried it out for the very first time today...I even brought a back up deodorant in case this product failed me....but IT DIDN'T!!! This product is AMAZING!
After hours of baking in the bus with other people in the hot weather, I came home with dry and odour free underarms! This definitely beats all of the other deodorants out there(I've tried Secret, Dove, Ban, etc...and they all just try to mask B.O. with their strong fragrances....you still end up sweating and smelling afterwards *~*)
Now that I've tried Kiehl's Deodorant Cream, I don't see myself ever stop buying it....which sucks cuz it costs almost 4 times more than drugstore brands.....CAD$13.50 for a 50 ml tube......but it is worth every penny....TRUST ME!

Really great product. No smell at all. Perfect and that's it.

on 9/7/2007 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Its the only deodorant I can use. I dont break out from it

on 8/21/2007 11:56:00 PM

I am amazed!!! It really, really works! My pits usually start smelling by the end of the day. Today was a typically hot and long day but by the end of the night, my pits still don't smell like anything! I have found my holy grail!! I would pay any amount of money for a product that truly works. So although, it's more expensive than the drugstore brands that I've been using all my life, it's worth every penny b/c it actually does the job it's supposed to do! I love MUA for helping me find this! I never would have known to try this without you lovely ladies and your honest reviews! :D