January 30, 2015 | 2162 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by heavywhitewove

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay - I have issues with BO. Despite frequent showers (2 a day at least), natural fibers and every deodorant under the sun, at the end of the day there is a major "french factor". I have spent way too much $$ on everything from crystals to prescription strength products with no success. This product works for me. I can last 8 hours with confidence and the people around me are not gagging. If you have similar issues, this product is well worth the investment. I have containers stashed at work, home, purse etc. Otherwise, I recommend saving the cash and going with the cheap stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by modfemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. This is the only deodorant I've used that helps with that. The best part is that it's completely invisible, unless you really pile it on which is unnecessary because a little bit really goes a long way. It is unscented but I like that because it doesn't interfere with my perfumes. This is my HG deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jklimas

Amazing product. Price is not that bad - even the small tube lasted a while. It works so well that I would never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by antheapan

Best deodorant I have ever used! I couldn't get Donna Karen cashmere mist in Singapore & Malaysia so I decided to give this a try instead and it is god sent! Just finished my first tube and got another 2 more in case it runs out of stock again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by AgentKitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Woks good, too expensive and I am never sure if I have gotten all the product out of the package. One nice thing is that in hot weather while traveling it won't melt in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by frdz4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just purchased this yesterday....tried it out for the very first time today...I even brought a back up deodorant in case this product failed me....but IT DIDN'T!!! This product is AMAZING!
After hours of baking in the bus with other people in the hot weather, I came home with dry and odour free underarms! This definitely beats all of the other deodorants out there(I've tried Secret, Dove, Ban, etc...and they all just try to mask B.O. with their strong fragrances....you still end up sweating and smelling afterwards *~*)
Now that I've tried Kiehl's Deodorant Cream, I don't see myself ever stop buying it....which sucks cuz it costs almost 4 times more than drugstore brands.....CAD$13.50 for a 50 ml tube......but it is worth every penny....TRUST ME!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really great product. No smell at all. Perfect and that's it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by byrne30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its the only deodorant I can use. I dont break out from it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

I am amazed!!! It really, really works! My pits usually start smelling by the end of the day. Today was a typically hot and long day but by the end of the night, my pits still don't smell like anything! I have found my holy grail!! I would pay any amount of money for a product that truly works. So although, it's more expensive than the drugstore brands that I've been using all my life, it's worth every penny b/c it actually does the job it's supposed to do! I love MUA for helping me find this! I never would have known to try this without you lovely ladies and your honest reviews! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

Holy Moly-This works wonders, I am amazed & wish I discovered it sooner. Thanks so much MUA!!! I have had it for all of 5 days & actually look forward to using this wonderful deodorant. I still sweat but not as much & I don't have bad B.O. anymore! IT WORKS, IT REALLY WORKS! Of course I will repurchase, I love the results.