September 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jklimas

Amazing product. Price is not that bad - even the small tube lasted a while. It works so well that I would never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by antheapan

Best deodorant I have ever used! I couldn't get Donna Karen cashmere mist in Singapore & Malaysia so I decided to give this a try instead and it is god sent! Just finished my first tube and got another 2 more in case it runs out of stock again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by AgentKitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Woks good, too expensive and I am never sure if I have gotten all the product out of the package. One nice thing is that in hot weather while traveling it won't melt in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by frdz4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just purchased this yesterday....tried it out for the very first time today...I even brought a back up deodorant in case this product failed me....but IT DIDN'T!!! This product is AMAZING!
After hours of baking in the bus with other people in the hot weather, I came home with dry and odour free underarms! This definitely beats all of the other deodorants out there(I've tried Secret, Dove, Ban, etc...and they all just try to mask B.O. with their strong fragrances....you still end up sweating and smelling afterwards *~*)
Now that I've tried Kiehl's Deodorant Cream, I don't see myself ever stop buying it....which sucks cuz it costs almost 4 times more than drugstore brands.....CAD$13.50 for a 50 ml tube......but it is worth every penny....TRUST ME!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really great product. No smell at all. Perfect and that's it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by byrne30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its the only deodorant I can use. I dont break out from it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

I am amazed!!! It really, really works! My pits usually start smelling by the end of the day. Today was a typically hot and long day but by the end of the night, my pits still don't smell like anything! I have found my holy grail!! I would pay any amount of money for a product that truly works. So although, it's more expensive than the drugstore brands that I've been using all my life, it's worth every penny b/c it actually does the job it's supposed to do! I love MUA for helping me find this! I never would have known to try this without you lovely ladies and your honest reviews! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

Holy Moly-This works wonders, I am amazed & wish I discovered it sooner. Thanks so much MUA!!! I have had it for all of 5 days & actually look forward to using this wonderful deodorant. I still sweat but not as much & I don't have bad B.O. anymore! IT WORKS, IT REALLY WORKS! Of course I will repurchase, I love the results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

WOWWWWWWW! I've been alternating between Certain-Dri and Secret Platinum for years, and while I don't have issues with wetness so much anymore, at the end of the day I always suffer with that deodorant-fragrance-and-BO smell and end up reapplying. I bought this yesterday and immediately put it to the test. First, I wore a black tube top. I was disappointed that when I put on my shirt 20+ min after applying this it still left the tell-tale white marks on my shirt. (they rubbed out easily enough, but still.) The next test was the 30 minutes we waited outside to get into a show - in August in AZ. It was over 100 degrees with no wind and I was POURING sweat - everywhere but my underarms! That night and even the next morning? Not even a HINT of BO!!!!!!!! I love that the product itself has virtually no smell, so no more competetion between deodorant scent, perfume, hair, lotion, etc.!
The tube has a rounded end so you can squeeze and apply directly to your underarm, just like you would any other deodorant.
The consistency is the same as the Secret soft solids I'm used to, and drying time is minimal.
This is the BEST - definitely HG. I will never buy another deodorant again!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 7:23:00 AM More reviews by susie1013

The ABSOLUTE best deodorant I have ever used. I am a big sweater and also had issues controlling odor...not anymore. I will never use anything else...ever. I always have extra tubes on hand. I have converted everyone at work...Really, honestly the best product I have used!!!!