November 23, 2014 | 979 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Spring Bean

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2006 1:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the first time I ever saw this I laughed and thought "who the hell would put THAT on their lips? Then I read the reviews on here and it seemed like a pretty color. I thought it would be like GREEN on the lips buts its not that at all. Gorgeous apple honey glaze color with shimmer. I LOVE this color. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by frgrl616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that honey caramel color this makes my lips but I don't love the super glitter that comes with it. A little shimmer is okay but this is teetering the "oh baby l/g factor". Any tips on how to make this not so shimmery?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This gloss is so cool.It looks almost neon green in the tube but when you apply it,it turns lips a beautiful honey color.So pretty and such a surprise.I was shocked when I saw a girl apply this at the MAC store.But when I saw the color on her lips,I knew I had to have it.Truly unique :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by amcampbell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, when i saw this colour, i took one look at it and said out loud "whoa, thats crazy!" so....i HAD to try it. I thought it would be really ugly, but i've seen the most interesting colours turn out to look beautiful on many skin tones. I gave this one a try and i couldn't believe it. It looks great on. It kind of gives the lips a honey coloured look. I will definitely buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by kissesox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally own this! I love the bright green color. It is so fun. I wasn't expecting all of the sparkles when I saw this in the store. It was more glittery than I thought, but it doesn't look like that on the lips, thank goodness.

PROS:
-the brush applicator. SO much better than a doe foot wand.
-the pretty color. It takes away the redness more lips have.
-The shineyness. I love a shiney gloss.

CONS:
-I am in the minority no doubt, but I love the smell of MAC's lipglasses, and I thought the smell of this would be stronger. The vanilla scent is very light.
-While the price is average of mid to high end products, I am a college student and don;t always have the $$$ for products costing a little more.

I'll buy this again, though Very pretty. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by koolmnbv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lustreglass. I never really thought I would have a HG of anything but this is def. a HG , I didn't even want to swipe this on my hand I had absolute no interest in this gloss mainly because it is lime green in the tube.But the lady insisted so I tried it and it was beautiful. you put it on your lips with anything , browns,pinks,nude, anything even bare lips and it makes everything a beautiful honeyish shimmery glow. ILOVE LOVE LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by thefaultline

I was afraid to buy this for such a long time. I've seen it on people and swatches, but I was still so afraid that it would be green! I have very pigmented lips and this gives them a nice golden sparkle and has great staying power.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

since i cant stand my pigmented lips...i thought this would be an interesting l/g to have since the green will cancel out the red to create a honey color....i lined it with NYX l/l in "natural" for more definition...unfortunately,i was not fan of the staying power...i prefer the lipglass....MMM w/ yellow undertones, C5/C40 skintone...i am on the fence about repurchasing this....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 3:11:00 AM More reviews by masonlau

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. This is one of the only lipglosses that I have finished to the absolute bottom and will repurchase over and over again. I have yet to find a gloss that gives this kind of shine and shimmer and is not sticky at all. It actually has a fairly decent staying power considering its runnyish consistency. It has never shown up as green on me no matter what I put on underneath it. Just a really good, reliable lipgloss. I don't even mind having to reapply it because, unlike the clear lipglass, it does not take and act of God and team of makeup artists to reapply correctly. You could actually do it w/o a mirror. I am not sure why I did not give it a full five lippie, though. I think it is because I do really wish it was a teeny bit thicker. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2006 2:33:00 AM More reviews by mona_mua

i adore this stuff! however my lips are extremely? pigmented where i don't look washed out with only clear lip glass.... spring bean turned my lips a natural caramelish beige color. the smell didn't bother me at all, and it was just as glossy as the glass but less sticky. a few people mentioned it tuned their lips green but my lips only turned green when i overloaded my lips with it. less is definitely more. the only thing is, it's too sparkly... it looks a little hideous under bright lights so i'll probably only wear this out during the night. but this is definitely a re-buy since i love the way it looks under "certain" lighting. i only gave it four lipsticks because i can't apply it without a mirror.