Clinique Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

3.1

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] squalane [] peg-8 [] ethylhexyl palmitate [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] butylene glycol [] dimethicone [] glycerin [] methyl gluceth-20 [] peg-100 stearate [] cetyl alcohol [] pentylene glycol [] glyceryl stearate [] jojoba esters [] camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf water [] aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract [] camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf water [] polygonum cuspidatum root extract [] sea whip extract [] triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract [] hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge [] artemia extract [] coffea robusta seed extract [] rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure [] persea gratissima (avocado) sterols [] acetyl glucosamine [] phospholipids [] sodium rna [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] cholesterol [] hesperidin methyl chalcone [] caffeine [] dipeptide-2 [] phytosphingosine [] sodium dna [] sodium hyaluronate [] palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 [] ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate [] nordihydroguaiaretic acid [] glycosaminoglycans [] tocopheryl acetate [] linoleic acid [] trehalose [] sucrose [] linolenic acid [] micrococcus lysate [] polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate [] polysilicone-11 [] hydrogenated lecithin [] astrocaryum murumuru butter [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] propylene glycol dicaprate [] ethylhexyl stearate [] polymethylsilsesquioxane [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] polyethylene [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer [] potassium sulfate [] steareth-20 [] lecithin [] carbomer [] tromethamine [] disodium edta [] sodium dehydroacetate [] phenoxyethanol [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

on 10/15/2006 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this free in a sample bag, so I'm kind of guessing at the price. It made me break out around my eye area-very strange, but I am break-out prone. Other than that it was great...not greasy-feeling, and moisturized well, but I can't live with breakouts so in the trash it goes. Would probably be great for someone else though...

on 7/14/2006 3:35:00 AM

The Clinique Advanced Stop Signs SPF 15 turned out to be my new HG day eye cream, so I felt adventurous and thought I'd try Clinique for a anti-aging night eye cream. What I liked about this one is the light non greasy texture that sank right in, however it gave me slight irritation and little bumps on my cheeks. The search continues yet again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was using this for almost 2 months and it worked great. but then all the sudden my eyes burn whenever I use it now. like, the skin burns under it, and turns red. And if you get it in the corner of your eye, stings like hell. I have no idea what happened, I was using it every day just fine. Now Im looking for a new one. Oh well. It did brighten my eye area when it DID work. hmmph.

on 7/9/2006 7:15:00 AM

This was not so intensive nor moisturizing. Very light texture, soaked in well, and creeps into my eyes. I got it as GWP. I am unimpressed with Clinique's eye creams.

on 6/23/2006 9:16:00 AM

This is a very nice eye cream that doesn't irritate my eyes. The cream sinks into the skin quickly and it has a creamy texture with a very subtle, pleasing scent. I generally trust Clinique skin care products and am very pleased with this one. I'm almost out and will repurchase.

on 6/3/2006 9:31:00 AM

I've been using the sample size for about 2 months now. It is a pretty rich cream, I only use it at night and just a little bit goes a long way. So far, no irritation, stinging or any other adverse reactions. It keeps my undereye area nicely plump and moisturized... but that's it. But I don't believe that most eye creams on the market can do more than that... any other claims such as fading dark cicles, diminishing lines, etc.seem to be temporary effects and do not last. I am still debating whether to buy the full size or not, it is pretty expensive for what it is. Maybe I will during the gwp time...

on 5/23/2006 10:47:00 AM

While i am younger (i'm 26), i have incurred some sun damage from tanning since i was 14. I have decided to nix the tanning beds and went after an eye cream to get rid of some of the few wrinkles i have developed. I don't care for the jar packaging, which isn't very hygenic in my opinion. I would prefer a pump like some of clinique's other products. The dark circles are still there and i have been using this product for over a month and a half. My eye area does seem smoother; but at $35+ for a jar, i'd rather try something else. I was also informed by an SA that this cream is not made for preventative purposes. Nice cream but not worth the price tag, IMO.

on 5/21/2006 9:59:00 AM

I think I have finally found my HG eye cream. I started using a sample of this about a month ago and it has made a huge difference in the wrinkles and brightness around my eyes. I'm 32 and really started to notice the lines around my eyes. It seems like everything I would try made my wrinkles worse! Tightening and firming creams dried me out. Other creams would only moisturize a little. This stuff seems to smooth out my eye area and brighten my dark circles. LOVE IT!!! I've already swapped for three jars!!!

on 5/4/2006 7:01:00 AM

I am an eye cream fanatic!I got this as a sample with 5 ml from a swap as an extra.It really helps my eye area look flawless.I am youg to wear a repairwear cream but I am very with the results.I wouldnt use it frequently just when I need it:)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had used this product before about a year or so ago and I wasn't impressed. It stung and did nothing for my circles/puffiness. I recently got a sample again in the new clinique gift, and I love it! I have combo young skin with slight dryness under my eyes and lots of puffiness/cicles. I notice a visible difference on days that I haven't used this. I think I may have to stop being a cheapskate and buy the regular size.