April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 7:15:00 AM More reviews by aimela

This was not so intensive nor moisturizing. Very light texture, soaked in well, and creeps into my eyes. I got it as GWP. I am unimpressed with Clinique's eye creams.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by plummiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice eye cream that doesn't irritate my eyes. The cream sinks into the skin quickly and it has a creamy texture with a very subtle, pleasing scent. I generally trust Clinique skin care products and am very pleased with this one. I'm almost out and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 9:31:00 AM More reviews by blue1234

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using the sample size for about 2 months now. It is a pretty rich cream, I only use it at night and just a little bit goes a long way. So far, no irritation, stinging or any other adverse reactions. It keeps my undereye area nicely plump and moisturized... but that's it. But I don't believe that most eye creams on the market can do more than that... any other claims such as fading dark cicles, diminishing lines, etc.seem to be temporary effects and do not last. I am still debating whether to buy the full size or not, it is pretty expensive for what it is. Maybe I will during the gwp time...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While i am younger (i'm 26), i have incurred some sun damage from tanning since i was 14. I have decided to nix the tanning beds and went after an eye cream to get rid of some of the few wrinkles i have developed. I don't care for the jar packaging, which isn't very hygenic in my opinion. I would prefer a pump like some of clinique's other products. The dark circles are still there and i have been using this product for over a month and a half. My eye area does seem smoother; but at $35+ for a jar, i'd rather try something else. I was also informed by an SA that this cream is not made for preventative purposes. Nice cream but not worth the price tag, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by clavigne

I think I have finally found my HG eye cream. I started using a sample of this about a month ago and it has made a huge difference in the wrinkles and brightness around my eyes. I'm 32 and really started to notice the lines around my eyes. It seems like everything I would try made my wrinkles worse! Tightening and firming creams dried me out. Other creams would only moisturize a little. This stuff seems to smooth out my eye area and brighten my dark circles. LOVE IT!!! I've already swapped for three jars!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 7:01:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am an eye cream fanatic!I got this as a sample with 5 ml from a swap as an extra.It really helps my eye area look flawless.I am youg to wear a repairwear cream but I am very with the results.I wouldnt use it frequently just when I need it:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 1:24:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I had used this product before about a year or so ago and I wasn't impressed. It stung and did nothing for my circles/puffiness. I recently got a sample again in the new clinique gift, and I love it! I have combo young skin with slight dryness under my eyes and lots of puffiness/cicles. I notice a visible difference on days that I haven't used this. I think I may have to stop being a cheapskate and buy the regular size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eye cream! It is VERY hydrating and keeps the skin around my eyes moist all day. Many eye creams tend to moisturize for a few hours but then dry out during the course of the day, and by late afternoon the skin around the eyes is dry and parched with little fine lines ... but NOT with Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream! This eye cream keeps my skin moist and soft all day (but never greasy or oily). It is one of the better eye creams on the market in my opinion. I have also been noticing a softening of the fine lines around my eyes. I am very impressed with the quality of this eye cream. Will definitely purchase again! :) _____UPDATE_______(05/07/06) I just want to update this review by saying that I am *extremely* impressed with this eye cream. I have recently noticed DEFINITE smoothing of fine lines around my eyes, and my eye area skin actually seems to be more "plump" (for lack of a better word) and elastic. I am so siked! I did a little experiment and stopped using the Repairwear Eye Cream for 3 days while I used a different eye cream (sample of a highly expensive eye cream I got as GWP), and by day 3 my eye area skin looked noticably thinner, more fine lines, and more crepey. I went back to using the Repairwear Eye Cream everyday, and within about 2 - 3 days my eye area was looking much better again! I am convinced! This is great stuff! It DOES seem to repair fine lines and help with thin/crepey undereye skin. Good job Clinique! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 3:50:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is neither the worst nor the best eye cream I have used. I wouldn't purchase a Clinique eye cream for long term use because I'd be worried the chemicals would wear my skin down around my eyes to the point that I eventually got premature ageing from them. However, as a freebie (6ml pot) one can't complain. Unfortunately the ingredients aren't on the packaging of this so I can't comment on those. The texture is slightly greasier than I'd prefer, although it sinks into the skin immediately leaving no shine. I feel a tauntness I'm not overly happy with, and a slight stinging on the skin. I'm 26 - getting my first few fine lines - I haven't and won't be using this long enough to know its long term advantages. I keep it in my m/u bag to blend with concealers when my other eye cream has run out. So far my favourite eye cream - one I've seen effects from - is the Jo Malone honey one. Now I've written this review my eyes feel a bit watery. I don't mind Clinique's mascaras and eyeshadows but I'd steer clear skincare wise (except the moisture surge extra moisturiser which I recall loving).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ventura

Love that it doesn't feel greasy at all! My concealer blends well... The only Clinique eye moistorizer that I dig (the others simply feel too greasy) for a reasonable price. Lasts for quite sometime. Can't say that it does any improving for my very tiny fines lines or dark circles, but I would definitely re-purchase.