MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

on 2/4/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this blush! It takes some blending because it's so pigmented, but it's worth it! The color is a beautiful warm peachy pink. It makes me look tan which is a big plus! :D

on 2/3/2010 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I just bought this blush as a replacement for my all time fav Nars Orgasim blush. It is similar, a little more peachy then pink like the Nars, and a little more pigmented. Overall, I like it a lot, but not quite as much as the Nars.

on 1/30/2010 3:14:00 PM

LOVE THIS! I am very fair with dark brown hair and eyes. When I looked at this color when it came in the mail I thought whoah! not good for me. It is kinda dark and reddish looking. I put it on using a light hand, and it is fab. On me it is a peachy bronze looking color. It is not overpowering on my fairest of the fair skin. I will def be wearing this in the summer, but can also wear it now in the winter.

on 1/19/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My first MAC blush - peachy, pink that has been pushed aside for greater things!

on 1/2/2010 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

another great blush from the sheertone collection, very natural looking, color is buildable and can work for darker skin tones, and it doesn't run down my face. this color is great if your looking for something pink but not too bright, blends well with bronzer.

on 12/31/2009 3:08:00 PM

I originally was hoping to purchase Nars Orgasm, but Sephora was completely out of stock until the week after in which I would be gone for school by then, a SA from Sephora recommended Benefit's Coralista, but when I swatched it on my hand it seemed too light for my medium-light skin tone so I decided to see what MAC had.

MAC SA's have always been really friendly, to me at least, and this time was no different. I told her I was looking for a peachy-pink blush and they delivered! It is pigmented and smooth and blends really well, I use a duo fiber stippling brush to layer it on, and oh my word does this blush look fantastic on my cheeks! It is my first MAC blush and I will definately buy it again whenever I hit the pan. For reference I'm an NC40/42.

on 12/30/2009 6:01:00 AM

Lovely pinky peach colour with a bit of shimmer for that healthy glow! well pigmented and beautiful on almost all skintypes

on 11/25/2009 8:51:00 AM

Lacey Schwimmer (from DWTS) says she goes through this blush all the time. I can see why, This is a GORGEOUS blush.

I love the way it looks on my skin. :)

I would buy this over and over again.

on 11/16/2009 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE this blush, it is my first mac blush and it is perfect on my skin, NC20. Cant describe how gorgeous it is, and i can tell its going to last a long time, as only a tiny bit is needed because it is very pigmented.
I use mac refined golden to contour my face first then this on my cheeks, a dab of saint germain lipstick and im ready to go!

A MUST HAVE for any makeup bag.

on 11/7/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Mac's Peachykeen blush because it's different from any I blush I own. It's a beautiful peachy color with golden shimmer and it is universally flattering. It gives a natural looking healthy glow to my cheeks and I highly recommend it.

Popular Blush Products