October 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ivory Soap

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm tempted to give this another shot. I used it a few years ago in HS and my skin became fairly clear with this. I don't have bad acne, but I do have some tiny bumps on my forehead area that you can only see in certain light. This helped to clear those up. I think I stopped using it because I tried something else. I'm very wishy washy when it comes to cleansers.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2006 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ErisMay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Classic soap and is too drying for my skin. The scent is light and I would buy it and use it if I had to pick this over some of the other generic soaps on the market. It isn't a bad soap but not my favorite either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 6:08:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This soap is great to use on your face if you have oily/combo skin. For awhile it was all I used, and people would compliment me on my complexion. As far as using it on your body, it does zap some moisture out of your skin, so I wouldn't use it in the winter.
I love the scent- so clean and so pure! That reminds me, I'll have to buy some next time I go to the store!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2005 4:18:00 AM More reviews by WestEndGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

All I have to say is that I LOVE the scent of this. I always have. The soap also feels smooth and it's just so pure.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2005 4:51:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A skin drying, itch producing, flake activating classic. No thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 4:38:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Ivory because it's so classic! Not to mention that it also is inexpensive, cute and floaty, great smelling and so darned simple yet it does the job so well. I even keep a small unwrapped size bar on my desk as a decoration! I love buying the different sizes and the new aloe one is great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love shower gels, but as far as soap goes, this is my favorite. So fresh, clean, & mild! It is drying, but I love that, unlike most shower gels, you don't have to think about which co-ordinating lotion to use after.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Shanrae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've gone all the way through the price ranges for facial cleansers... and after all that experimentation, the thing that I was searching for was Ivory soap. It's creamy, it rinses well, it gets your skin CLEAN, it smells nice and it does all this while being so cheap it's comical. I use this with my facial brush, lather up and rinse with warm water to open up my pores, then lather up again with the brush, but rinse with cold water to close the pores, and that is it. My face feels and looks exactly how I want it to after a washing. I have found NOTHING that rinses as well as Ivory soap does. No residue. It's a dream product for me. Total Holy Grail. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by JWes

I love Ivory bar soap! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and stripped like other soaps do. And you can't beat the price! I switch back and forth between this and Dial's Pure & Gentle soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by AndiSue1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used Ivory bar soap since I was a young child. I have sensitive skin and this has never given me a problem. I know I will never break out or get a rash. I go back to it again and again. It has a VERY subtle scent that you really don't notice.