July 30, 2014 | 1617 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ivory Soap

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 6:08:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This soap is great to use on your face if you have oily/combo skin. For awhile it was all I used, and people would compliment me on my complexion. As far as using it on your body, it does zap some moisture out of your skin, so I wouldn't use it in the winter.
I love the scent- so clean and so pure! That reminds me, I'll have to buy some next time I go to the store!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2005 4:18:00 AM More reviews by WestEndGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

All I have to say is that I LOVE the scent of this. I always have. The soap also feels smooth and it's just so pure.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2005 4:51:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A skin drying, itch producing, flake activating classic. No thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 4:38:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Ivory because it's so classic! Not to mention that it also is inexpensive, cute and floaty, great smelling and so darned simple yet it does the job so well. I even keep a small unwrapped size bar on my desk as a decoration! I love buying the different sizes and the new aloe one is great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love shower gels, but as far as soap goes, this is my favorite. So fresh, clean, & mild! It is drying, but I love that, unlike most shower gels, you don't have to think about which co-ordinating lotion to use after.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Shanrae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've gone all the way through the price ranges for facial cleansers... and after all that experimentation, the thing that I was searching for was Ivory soap. It's creamy, it rinses well, it gets your skin CLEAN, it smells nice and it does all this while being so cheap it's comical. I use this with my facial brush, lather up and rinse with warm water to open up my pores, then lather up again with the brush, but rinse with cold water to close the pores, and that is it. My face feels and looks exactly how I want it to after a washing. I have found NOTHING that rinses as well as Ivory soap does. No residue. It's a dream product for me. Total Holy Grail. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by JWes

I love Ivory bar soap! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and stripped like other soaps do. And you can't beat the price! I switch back and forth between this and Dial's Pure & Gentle soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by AndiSue1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used Ivory bar soap since I was a young child. I have sensitive skin and this has never given me a problem. I know I will never break out or get a rash. I go back to it again and again. It has a VERY subtle scent that you really don't notice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 5:24:00 PM More reviews by aligator

Ivory is so pure it floats. That is their slogan/guarantee.. I agree! I use this soap before I use my other body wash because it's free of perfumes and dyes so it's safe whereever! It does dry out your skin if you don't use lotion but that is because it's so pure it doesn't really have any moisturizing properties in it.. I know that if you use other scented perfumed soaps you can get an infection down there and I don't want that to ever happen!! So, I use Ivory because it's simple, pure and clean.. Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2004 12:33:00 PM More reviews by meganslove4ocean

nice soap- got it in my mouth when ever i started to talk trash when i was little...tastes awful...