August 23, 2014 | 1426 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product woke me up, sure, but it dried my skin out faster than a fish on land. After using it for a week, my usually oily skin was flaking in patches. Eeeek! Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kristenbieber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, it does wake you up in the morning and smells really orangey and citrus-ey. I have very dry skin and while obviously it doesn't moisturize, it doesn't make my skin feel any dryer which is great, and the beads arent harsh and dont scrub your skin. Ive even used it to remove make up and it works good for that as well, even mascara! I will keep buying this for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent cleanser in my opinion. It really does have a wake you up smell and power, and I use it when I especially feel super tired and groggy in the morning. I think the bursting beads aren't totally necessary, seeing as I don't really notice them doing anything super beneficial to my acne-prone, super oily skin. Lastly, this product leaves a sort of plasticy sheen to my face, especially my forehead area. I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I normally use my Cetaphil cleanser but since I was going on vacation, I needed something more compact for a cheap price. I saw this facial cleanser by Clean & Clear and decided to try it out. Now, I am back from holiday and I'm not a huge fan of this product. What I like about this cleanser is that it smells really good, but it does not help me wake up in the morning. I recently got two pimples and I think it might be from this cleanser so it does not help clear away any pimples or blackheads. Also, before I bought this, I was looking at some reviews on here and a lot of people say it was drying and I do agree. I have normal skin because I am still young so if you have dry skin, this cleanser will make your dryness worse. I will not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

This cleanser doesn't really wake me up, although at time when I can squish the beads on my face (and I mean SQUISH), then it would probably burst open and make my skin feel a little tingly. This doesn't really help my pimples at all, but it does really clean my skin really nicely. The smell is okay, but I get sick of smelling it after a while, and this cleanser in my opinion can remove my foundation and everything decently. I probably won't be buying this again because I need something to manage my acne prone skin, as well as my existing pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by missleximexi

a lot of the review for this say that it dries your skin... i agree that it does but i use the clean and clear morning glow moisturizer and that helps a lot. i got it at walmart for 4.47 and the moisturizer cost a little bit more but its worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff. I am NOT a morning person by any means. I DRAG. This wakes me up just as much as a cup of coffee does, which says a lot. The scent is great, makes my skin feel clean and not drying at all. I'm not noticing any help with blackheads or anything, though.

The scent isn't overpowering at all. I HATE citrus scents with a passion and this was actually refreshing. I also like the tingling (no matter whether it's menthol or whatever) that wakes up my skin as well. Foams up nicely, didn't feel drying at all. My new HG cleanser :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by earlyautumnbreeze

I've been using this product for a little over a year now. It doesn't help with pimples or anything, because I still have a couple zits at any given time, but it really does clean well.

What I do is use this in the shower, then exfoliate with a sugar scrub (still in the shower), and immediately after stepping out of the shower, I pat my face with a towel and put on my moisturizer. This gives me really clean, soft skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Kestrelsong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product feels amazing when you use it, very fresh! Unfortunately it has a slight drying factor that I don't love so much. It does feel nice and definitely washes off makeup and dirt, even at night.
Your face feels very clean after you use it and it has a nice feeling, so if you want to clean your face and enjoy how it feels (it doesn't sting at all but feels cool and fresh on your face), you may want to get this.

I would buy this again, but I don't think I am going to. I have other cleansers that are just as good, so I won't miss this very much once it's gone.

EDIT: This is an amazing morning cleanser! It does actually help take away impurities, which helps reduce chance of breakouts. It's a very nice cleanser and I recommend it to anyone who was thinking about getting it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product a few years ago and wanted to like it sooo badly but there was just no way.
It smells very nice and looks pretty but irritated the hell out of my skin to the point of pain.
I used it maybe three times and every. single. time it made my face bright red with pain.
I'm lucky it never made me breakout.