Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I'll never understand how people like this.
IT STINKS
I mean it smells so bad.

I received a little bottle of this in a gift basket at Christmas. I don't really like B&BW lotions because they don't moisturize well. But I have been keeping this in my purse since it's the only moisturizer I have that travels well. I put it on for the first time a couple of weeks ago and almost choked on the scent. It's WAY too strong and gave me a headache. I tried it again a couple of days ago with the same reaction. I love vanilla but this is cheap over-whelming vanilla. I hate throwing things out, but I think this is headed for the trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This smells amazing. It smells like brown sugar and vanilla. Its a great warm scent. The lotion itself isn't very moisturizing.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Another one of BBW's top scents, I love it, I get comments in the office all the time. My neandethal men in the office say I smell like a stripper. Uhm is that a compliment? Classic.

IMHO This is another amazing product. I really enjoy this scent when you first get out of the shower and put this lotion on. The lotion itself it ok at best in terms of moisturizing, however the scent is so good, you just tend to forget the fact that it does not leave your skin really soft.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just the right Vanilla... not too sweet and not to perfum-y... just perfect. So comforting and an easy every day scent.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can see why this is a classic--it's a warm, clean and comfy scent--sweet but unobtrusive. The lotion itself is smooth, creamy and very moisturizing. A staple.

This is a BBW classic! It's a wonderful winter fragrance and it smells SO good. It's does a great job of moisturizing and leaves my dry, winter skin very soft and smooth. The reason I took one lippie off is because the scent doesn't last too long, which means more application and more product usage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I fell in love with this scent years ago, but I purchased it again recently and it seems to have changed. It used to smell true to the name, but now the lotions scent reminds me of a swimming pool, with a little vanilla scent added. The home air freshener plug in smells like I remember the lotion smelling, but I won't be buying the lotion again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was stupid and ran out of moisturizer once and made the mistake of putting it on my face (...). Terrible idea. It burned (hello, alcohol) and stung for a little while, but I'm okay; it's still nice for the rest of the body, and that's what I get for being cheap.
I got this during one of the mass sales, so the price was pretty nice. I like the smell--with vanilla, it's a little hard to go wrong. As far as lotions go, it does its job well.