November 24, 2014 | 1994 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can see why this is a classic--it's a warm, clean and comfy scent--sweet but unobtrusive. The lotion itself is smooth, creamy and very moisturizing. A staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by MarleeRose

This is a BBW classic! It's a wonderful winter fragrance and it smells SO good. It's does a great job of moisturizing and leaves my dry, winter skin very soft and smooth. The reason I took one lippie off is because the scent doesn't last too long, which means more application and more product usage.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by angielynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I fell in love with this scent years ago, but I purchased it again recently and it seems to have changed. It used to smell true to the name, but now the lotions scent reminds me of a swimming pool, with a little vanilla scent added. The home air freshener plug in smells like I remember the lotion smelling, but I won't be buying the lotion again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:11:00 AM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was stupid and ran out of moisturizer once and made the mistake of putting it on my face (...). Terrible idea. It burned (hello, alcohol) and stung for a little while, but I'm okay; it's still nice for the rest of the body, and that's what I get for being cheap.
I got this during one of the mass sales, so the price was pretty nice. I like the smell--with vanilla, it's a little hard to go wrong. As far as lotions go, it does its job well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by avidadolce

i got a hugeeeee rash from this. my skin was red alll over. and i kept on scratching. i hated it. never buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Clairity27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with other reviewers who have said this lotion smells like Play-doh. It's one of the least appealing scents I've ever smelled. Right from the get go, it's just...plasticy. Yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2007 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sugarqb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I liked the subtle and feminine scent and bought this item for $3 at the semi-annual sale. Next day, was going to put some on and got a very strange whiff- like dull clay and earthy (in a bad way). I was disappointed and very annoyed that I had to return the lotion... so, I decided to find out what other reviewers thought about the scent. Well... another reviewer described the smell to be like playdoh... she was so right!!! Needless to say, I won't be buying this again. Brown sugar and fig smells more like vanilla and sugar, although it's a little sweeter, at least there's no playdo smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Alas, this is another musky generic vanilla that makes my nose sad. The notes sounded ok to me, sandalwood being one of the few scents I wouldn't mind mixed with vanilla, or so I thought. This doesn't smell like vanilla and sandalwood at all to me-It smells like vanilla and musky floral. At least now I can put it on the long lists of vanilla I never want to smell again. Booo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Some days I sniff the bottle and I recoil repulsed by what seems to be an awful plastic smell... Most of the time it smells like vanilla, sugar, basmati rice, coconut and sandalwood and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for wearing on it's own or layering with my other vanillas or musks. I apply the lotion right out of the shower while my skin is still wet and it sinks right in making my skin soft and scented my skin but warmer and sweeter. There aren't any BBW stores in Canada and this is still unique in the small town I live in. Unfortunately, I have to purchase it on eBay because I have never been able to swap for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:40:00 AM More reviews by daricsmami

I love BBW lotions, especially this scent. Very moisturizing and I wear it every single day. The only problem is the price.