Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Another one of BBW's top scents, I love it, I get comments in the office all the time. My neandethal men in the office say I smell like a stripper. Uhm is that a compliment? Classic.

on 5/16/2008 10:46:00 PM

IMHO This is another amazing product. I really enjoy this scent when you first get out of the shower and put this lotion on. The lotion itself it ok at best in terms of moisturizing, however the scent is so good, you just tend to forget the fact that it does not leave your skin really soft.

on 5/2/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just the right Vanilla... not too sweet and not to perfum-y... just perfect. So comforting and an easy every day scent.

hjv

on 4/13/2008 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can see why this is a classic--it's a warm, clean and comfy scent--sweet but unobtrusive. The lotion itself is smooth, creamy and very moisturizing. A staple.

on 3/16/2008 12:19:00 PM

This is a BBW classic! It's a wonderful winter fragrance and it smells SO good. It's does a great job of moisturizing and leaves my dry, winter skin very soft and smooth. The reason I took one lippie off is because the scent doesn't last too long, which means more application and more product usage.

on 1/27/2008 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I fell in love with this scent years ago, but I purchased it again recently and it seems to have changed. It used to smell true to the name, but now the lotions scent reminds me of a swimming pool, with a little vanilla scent added. The home air freshener plug in smells like I remember the lotion smelling, but I won't be buying the lotion again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was stupid and ran out of moisturizer once and made the mistake of putting it on my face (...). Terrible idea. It burned (hello, alcohol) and stung for a little while, but I'm okay; it's still nice for the rest of the body, and that's what I get for being cheap.
I got this during one of the mass sales, so the price was pretty nice. I like the smell--with vanilla, it's a little hard to go wrong. As far as lotions go, it does its job well.

on 1/6/2008 1:43:00 PM

i got a hugeeeee rash from this. my skin was red alll over. and i kept on scratching. i hated it. never buying it again.

on 1/2/2008 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with other reviewers who have said this lotion smells like Play-doh. It's one of the least appealing scents I've ever smelled. Right from the get go, it's just...plasticy. Yuck.

on 12/29/2007 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

At first, I liked the subtle and feminine scent and bought this item for $3 at the semi-annual sale. Next day, was going to put some on and got a very strange whiff- like dull clay and earthy (in a bad way). I was disappointed and very annoyed that I had to return the lotion... so, I decided to find out what other reviewers thought about the scent. Well... another reviewer described the smell to be like playdoh... she was so right!!! Needless to say, I won't be buying this again. Brown sugar and fig smells more like vanilla and sugar, although it's a little sweeter, at least there's no playdo smell.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products