September 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid eyeliner! First of all, it's extremely cheap ($3.99, i think yes!), and it's insanely pigmented. I kept searching for a REAL black liquid eyeliner that had staying power and wouldn't crease and smudge. This eyeliner does all of the above. My ONLY gripe about this product is that I wish it had a felt tip, however, that it only due to my lack of a steady hand rather than any flaw in the applicator. Other than that, this product is a must-buy and staple in my everyday makeup routine!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLovesCM

I really like this product it's pigmented, it lasts all day, and the brush is easy to control for the most part.

The only problem I have with it is since I have mono lids I have to look up that way it doesn't smear, but it dries kind of slow so it's a bit of a pain to look up for a long time. In the end it usually smears and I have to clean it up with a Q-tip. Sorry if that didn't make any sense.

Overall I like this product but I don't plan on buying it again because it's a bit of an annoyance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner stays put for the long haul. The colors are rich and actually show. The price is unbeatable. I can't get enough of it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by hckim1216

this product is amazing. its super cheap like $3 and it lasts forever. its highly pigmented and has a long wear time. I use it for winged looks mostly. I love the brush, its very easy to control. I can make lines as thick or thin as I want. It really is truly beautiful! I will be purchasing again. i can't say enough good things about this liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Triciaaa

This product is honestly better, much better than MAC's fluidline. I have used both of the products. Fluidline's color is not as pigmented as the Megaliner. Fluidline tends to be smudge for me, even with primer, so if I apply primer, use the fluidline, and rub it, it smudges.
Megaliner stays put. If the product gets dry and hard to apply, just spray a product such as the MAC fix+, mix it a bit and you are good to go. I only gave it a 4 because too pigmented for me does not suit my NC30 skin. I have oily skin btw

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by angelina926

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I got this the other day and I had always used a pencil. I was really nerves using a liquid eye liner, but I have to say I really LOVED it! I love the black color, but I would not suggest getting this product as a water proof eye liner, it is really hard to get off. It creates amazing lines and I love the wand! I would rebuy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by EFENN

amazing product chip end good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by KeshieShimmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW, cheap yet effective. I just need some more practice with the applicator. But the formula is great, not goopy and it was on sale so $1.49!

I wore this for a dance performance and it stayed put all evening. And it is black not grey on my dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by maripossa24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! I love the brush applicator. The pigment is very dark black, and it dries quickly. It does not fade on me, nor does it transfer to my upper lid (unlike their waterproof version....garbage!) I can't think of anything negative to say about it. I've tried other pricier brands, but I always go back to this. I wear it daily. I have VERY sensitive eyes, and it does not bother me. Unless they change it in some egregious way, this will always be my #1 eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

On my lower lash line, this lasts me three or four hours tops before smudging. Even with powder or eye shadow, I just can't make this liner last me more than a few mere hours before I get the dreaded Taylor Momsen raccoon eyes!

Not to mention for my overall facial area, I prefer a "soft" look. Wet'n'Wild's liquid liner is insanely pigmented. It's a dark black, one that's too harsh to use around my eyes, and since the applicator is so thick, it's hard to produce a thin line.

To wrap it up, this is a decent eyeliner for the price ($3.99) and it can be found anywhere (Walmart, Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, etc).

If you're a worker or a student who has long hours or is seen in the public eye a lot, then I wouldn't recommend this particular eyeliner shade as it smudges horribly, and is hard to remove during touch-ups.

Now since this is the only Wet'n'Wild liquid eyeliner I've ever used, I don't know how well the rest of them work. I might try out the other different colors and try to test my luck, but honestly I'll probably just stuff "Black" in my junk drawer.