MAC Viva Glam V

4.3

A makeup artist gave this color to me stating it would be a great natural and easily wearable lip color, and boy was she correct! It makes my lips look prettier but I do not look "made up" while wearing it. My skin tone is pale with cool undertones, and after applying a small amount of lip balm, I use this lip color whenever I want to look more pulled together and to have my lips look healthy and radiant. It gives just the perfect amount of color that evokes a youthful aesthetic with my coloring. I highly recommend!

on 4/27/2011 12:45:00 AM

This is a beautiful color and is so natural! It gives a nice look without being too over the top. While MAC lipsticks are expensive (for college students at least), the viva glams go to a GREAT cause so I'll fork over $15 any day for this!

on 4/25/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I do other lipsticks but I haven't really given it a chance to grow on me yet ahha. But it is a nice colour. And all the proceeds go to the AIDS/HIV fund which I think is awesome. It's definitely a crowd favourite and I'm sure it'll grow on me as well. Would repurchase. It goes toward a good cause!

on 4/16/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase, and after having it for a couple months I don't know how I lived without it! It has a nice smell, it feels lovely on my lips, it's easy to apply, I never worry about needing a mirror for this one. My lips are quite pigmented, so I can wear this by itself, or by toning my lips down first with foundation. Both ways it is absolutely lovely. Also, the money goes to a great cause, so it's definitely a 'win-win' in my book.

on 4/4/2011 9:31:00 PM

I love this lipstick! This was my first lipstick purchase from MAC. It is more of a glossy look on me since it matches my lip color very well. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my lips, I grab this!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

At first, I didn't like this. But I am progessively realizing I might just love it! On me it shows up as a slightly muted fuschia color with gold sparkle.. it is really pretty! I think the reason I didn't like this at first was because I was hoping for the conventional MLBB and this just isn't it for me.. oh, but the result is so much better!

on 3/20/2011 1:51:00 PM

I really like this lipstick. I find it generally flatters me no matter what other make up I am wearing, although it is not a bold color and so never use it when I want to draw serious attention to the look of my lips. It is best to just bring out a natural sheen to the lips and is so well suited to everyday use, I keep one in my make up bag in my purse at all times. I use other Viva Glam colors ( I love the Cyndy LE color ) but highly recommend this as a color that flatters almost every complexion and look.

on 3/20/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

B-o-r-i-n-g
Nice scent, boring color, feels moisturizing on initial appication, but like almost every MAC lipstick I've tried, really isn't and ultimately dries the lips out.
Sorry, this one just doesn't do it for me.

on 3/16/2011 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have finished one tube and will buy another one :) looove this lipstick its a great netural for me. With a hint of sort of creamy brown. I believe its beatiful effect varries from one lip color to another as its a bit sheer :) and my lips are fairly medijm to dark.
Its one of my stables and its very unique to say the least and not boring :) i gave it 4 cause i wish it had better staying power! :(

on 3/5/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My favourite MAC lipstick, it's a great on-the-go lipstick when you don't want to wear a bold red or pink. It's a great nudie/faint pinkish colour, and since I have pigmented lips, it just looks like a frosty gloss on me, and it doesn't look too bad or too "try hard". Makes my already pink lips stand out! I'm already going to need a 2nd tube. :p

Popular Lipsticks