April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found my HG l/g...I purchased this to go over my MAC Blankety l/s...and I love it...It is that perfect mix of a nude/bronze/pink...I will always have one of these in my purse :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Nahlah82

This is the only lip gloss i wear (well sometimes viva glam VI), the colour and consistency is just perfect, i cant live with out it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 6:23:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipglass. I like it a lot better than the VGV lipstick. This one is a really pretty, MLBB color. I think it would work on all skin tones. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xtina000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! I looveeeee this lipgloss! The perfect MLBB shade, with lasting power that outstrips many other lipglosses I own (and believe me, I own a lot!).

This is my fave of the 3 MAC lipglosses I've purchased. Don't be deceived by the crappy colour swatch on the MAC website, or even the colour in the tube (it's a lot prettier when ON your lips!) Much more colour payoff than 'Pretty Plush' and less pink than 'Big Baby', Viva Glam V is a lovely pinky-beige-nude shade that just seems to make my lips look bigger! It is ever so slightly lighter than my lips, but in a gorgeous natural looking colour, so it makes lips look much much prettier, sophisticated and fuller but still very natural. An extremely flattering and sexy look. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by dreebb

this is my HG lipgloss for sure. I love it! ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't rave enough about this lipgloss! I'm about to finish my first tube but I can easily tell you that it's going to be a staple item in my stash. The shade is a wonderful blend of pink,beige and brown. But not too pink, not too beige or not too brown. It just looks like the perfect nude on me: really sexy, stunning but also natural looking. It also goes with anything and everything. I wear it to anytime and anywhere, including work, brunch with friends, going out for dinner, running errands etc. It's shiny but not shimmery. Super nice creamy texture allows me to wear it alone or over other nude, brownish or pink lipsticks/lipliners. I love it on Jubilee lipstick the most. Definitely HG! I'll never be without it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by 4PinkLady9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this gloss. I use it over freckletone and Hug Me. And it is gorgeous. I am so happy with my purchase especially since all proceeds go to the AIDS foundation! :) Guilt free shopping cause it goes to a good cause and you get a great product. Love the MAC Vanilla sent all their lippies have! Def. Repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Tottaly MLBB shade!!!!!!! Just enough color and gloss to give my lips a really sexy, really natural look. I love everything about this gloss, the texture, the staying power, the color and also the fact that all the proceeds of this gloss go to AIDS victims in my area. Everything about this gloss is just great! Def. a HG shade for me, one of the few glosses I will def. repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this today and this is THE perfect nude lipgloss for my NC45 skintone!!! i love how its not sticky and that part of the proceeds go towards a great cause. VG5 is a pretty brown/pink/mauve color with a touch of gold shimmer. HG!!! Yay!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this could be the HG of neutral lipglosses. Not too sticky, not too shiny, just the right amount of pink/beige/shimmer. Looks natural alone or nice over lipstick or pencil. Very happy with this buy.