August 23, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color was designed to flatter every skin tone and it does just that!! It looks so nice no matter what color skin you have and is a gorgeous muted pink. The swatch of it on the MAC website makes it look like a rustic brown pink, but it's so far from that. If you have the lipstick, then you can probably imagine that it looks very similar just in the gloss form. It has a doe foot applicator and a smooth consistency. It is a tad sticky, but this just makes for better lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG Lip Gloss. Perfect Nude Color with a hint of sparkle. Smells lovely goes on smooth and the money is donated for a good cause.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a MLBB shade esp. against my NC45 skin. It shows up a tad mauve/dark pink on my pigmented lips but I do recall the MUA commenting on how it did not look as brown as it does against her fair skin. I love wearing this as an everyday l/g. Most of all, I love that all of the proceeds go to a good cause.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found my HG l/g...I purchased this to go over my MAC Blankety l/s...and I love it...It is that perfect mix of a nude/bronze/pink...I will always have one of these in my purse :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Nahlah82

This is the only lip gloss i wear (well sometimes viva glam VI), the colour and consistency is just perfect, i cant live with out it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 6:23:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipglass. I like it a lot better than the VGV lipstick. This one is a really pretty, MLBB color. I think it would work on all skin tones. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xtina000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! I looveeeee this lipgloss! The perfect MLBB shade, with lasting power that outstrips many other lipglosses I own (and believe me, I own a lot!).

This is my fave of the 3 MAC lipglosses I've purchased. Don't be deceived by the crappy colour swatch on the MAC website, or even the colour in the tube (it's a lot prettier when ON your lips!) Much more colour payoff than 'Pretty Plush' and less pink than 'Big Baby', Viva Glam V is a lovely pinky-beige-nude shade that just seems to make my lips look bigger! It is ever so slightly lighter than my lips, but in a gorgeous natural looking colour, so it makes lips look much much prettier, sophisticated and fuller but still very natural. An extremely flattering and sexy look. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by dreebb

this is my HG lipgloss for sure. I love it! ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't rave enough about this lipgloss! I'm about to finish my first tube but I can easily tell you that it's going to be a staple item in my stash. The shade is a wonderful blend of pink,beige and brown. But not too pink, not too beige or not too brown. It just looks like the perfect nude on me: really sexy, stunning but also natural looking. It also goes with anything and everything. I wear it to anytime and anywhere, including work, brunch with friends, going out for dinner, running errands etc. It's shiny but not shimmery. Super nice creamy texture allows me to wear it alone or over other nude, brownish or pink lipsticks/lipliners. I love it on Jubilee lipstick the most. Definitely HG! I'll never be without it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by 4PinkLady9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this gloss. I use it over freckletone and Hug Me. And it is gorgeous. I am so happy with my purchase especially since all proceeds go to the AIDS foundation! :) Guilt free shopping cause it goes to a good cause and you get a great product. Love the MAC Vanilla sent all their lippies have! Def. Repurchase when I run out!