November 21, 2014 | 1685 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this, definitely my fave. This has great pigmentation, so much that it can be worn alone and still look gorgeous. I recommend it, it suits many skin complexions and it lasts the whole day. Well worth the money. Dont plan on ever being without it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have dark pigmented lips, do not get this! It is waaaayy too dark and look too brown. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by natashaogle

This is my first MAC lipglass.

The formula is super sticky which means it stays on forever.

It has subtle shimmer but not so much that you’ll resemble a teenager. Unfortunately though, the glitter stays on your lips even after the colour has worn off, which is not a good look IMO.

This is a shade darker than my natural lip colour ~ it looks very smooth and polished but I won’t be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color was designed to flatter every skin tone and it does just that!! It looks so nice no matter what color skin you have and is a gorgeous muted pink. The swatch of it on the MAC website makes it look like a rustic brown pink, but it's so far from that. If you have the lipstick, then you can probably imagine that it looks very similar just in the gloss form. It has a doe foot applicator and a smooth consistency. It is a tad sticky, but this just makes for better lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG Lip Gloss. Perfect Nude Color with a hint of sparkle. Smells lovely goes on smooth and the money is donated for a good cause.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a MLBB shade esp. against my NC45 skin. It shows up a tad mauve/dark pink on my pigmented lips but I do recall the MUA commenting on how it did not look as brown as it does against her fair skin. I love wearing this as an everyday l/g. Most of all, I love that all of the proceeds go to a good cause.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found my HG l/g...I purchased this to go over my MAC Blankety l/s...and I love it...It is that perfect mix of a nude/bronze/pink...I will always have one of these in my purse :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Nahlah82

This is the only lip gloss i wear (well sometimes viva glam VI), the colour and consistency is just perfect, i cant live with out it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 6:23:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipglass. I like it a lot better than the VGV lipstick. This one is a really pretty, MLBB color. I think it would work on all skin tones. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xtina000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! I looveeeee this lipgloss! The perfect MLBB shade, with lasting power that outstrips many other lipglosses I own (and believe me, I own a lot!).

This is my fave of the 3 MAC lipglosses I've purchased. Don't be deceived by the crappy colour swatch on the MAC website, or even the colour in the tube (it's a lot prettier when ON your lips!) Much more colour payoff than 'Pretty Plush' and less pink than 'Big Baby', Viva Glam V is a lovely pinky-beige-nude shade that just seems to make my lips look bigger! It is ever so slightly lighter than my lips, but in a gorgeous natural looking colour, so it makes lips look much much prettier, sophisticated and fuller but still very natural. An extremely flattering and sexy look. Will definitely repurchase.