April 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Beige Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received as a gift after pining for it for months and months! Granted it's a bit pricey at $35, but I can't see myself running out of it anytime soon!
It's not for the subtle shimmery look! But it adds a lovely glow over any blush or by itself.
I've used a few times as e/s and doesn't have the BEST staying power, but still fairly decent.
Do your face and yourself a favor and get it if you don't have it already!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! I absolutely love this shimmerbrick! It looks gorgeous not only applied to the cheeks but to the eyes as well. I cant wait to try out the Bronze and Pink Shimmerbricks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 11:49:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

I am a NC35/GGG and this stuff is just awesome. I bought it at the outlets and its just super cool. It goes so beautifully on my eyes. The colors are just awesome. I use it as eyeshadow, but it can be used to highlight your nose and cheeks. So nice! Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by angieee

I love this! Just like another review said, it makes my MMM /HHH/ GGG skin look like it's illuminated by candle-light. I *need* this during the dry winter or my skin will look dead and well...dry. edited to add:
I've had the same problem other reviewers have had - this separates and breaks off from the packaging. It's still usable, but if I open it upside down one day, it will be all over the floor. I removed one lippie for this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Monikah

Im in love with this! I love to put this on the center of my nose, my chin, under my brows and a little on my cheeks and it gives me such a nice glow! I use it over MAC studio fix which makes me look dull and drab with out this on! Its a really fine shimmer. Although the packaging isnt really 'travel size' and its a bit bulky, I have to have it with me anyways! Would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by adalane2003

I initially tried Bronze and Pink Shimmer Brick Compact but noticed that Bronze was too dark and Pink was too bright for my MAC NC25 and C3 complextion and so I opted for the Beige compact and it turned out to be a great choice! It creates the most beautiful candlelight glow and best used for evening wear. I also have the Guerlain Meteorites powder but found that it is best used in the day time since the glow isn't that evident. For the $35 price tag, Shimmer Brick could offer more ...such as a brush. Beside this flaw, the item is worth purchasing as it is certain to last a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2004 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_9999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's gorgeous product. And the packaging is very comfortable. I'll always love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 9:29:00 AM More reviews by suznw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I Love, Love, LOVE, the Beige ShimmerBrick!!!! It does just what it says, gives you a wonderful candle light glow. Also wonderful to use as eyeshadow. I will buy this again when I run out. It's a must have!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by angelstyle

I'm a sucker for shimmer products so as soon as I saw this I had to get it (despise of the 82AUD mark)Left my face with a beautiful glowy sheen, not caked up or powdery at all. The packaging is great, theres no way you could smash it on tiles and its easy to open. I apply with my kabuki to get that even finish. I advise buyers to try it first as it might not show up on some skin

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by appleblossom

This should have worked for me because I'm warm skinned but it just looks so yellow on! The beige tones really make it look drab on my skin. The pink shimmer brick works much better for me.