Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

4.3

on 1/17/2005 2:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I am not the type of person to go out of my way to look glittery or shimmery. That said, I wanted something that would liven up my winter skin. THis is the stuff. Not glittery at all, a slight shimmer that could easily be worn in the office. This makes your skin look healthy and glowing... but not like you're heading out to the club after work. Expensive and a pretty large container for transport. An included brush would have been nice, given the price.

on 1/15/2005 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very pretty and can be used as highlighter for face, shimmer eyeshadow or even mixed with balm as shimmer gloss for lips! The beige is neutral compared to the pink or bronze I think! So nice.

on 1/10/2005 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I like to refer to this color as my "J-Lo shimmer." That is really what it reminds me of. I have brown hair/eyes and olive skin, and this is my overall fave for shimmer on my face, shoulders, etc. The price is high, but of others I have tried, I always come back to this. It is a VERY fragile product, and it can crumble easily if you aren't careful with it.

First of all, THIS IS NOT A BRONZER!!! Bobbi sells a bronzer that is matte! The purpose of the Shimmer Brick is to give a nice all over glow. There are currrently three colors, Pink, Beige, and Bronze, and a fourth to come out soon, Rose. The Shimmer Brick also can be used as 5 individual eyeshadows. Two Bobbi eyeshadows cost $36, but you can get the Shimmer Brick for $35. It's really an awesome deal.

on 1/3/2005 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was a little bit wary by the slight mixed reviews here because I asked my sister to get it for me for xmas and I haven't had a chance to test it in person beforehand.
Well? It is goregous on my face! It is pure shimmer and makes my cheekbones so radiant. I think this is the best powdery highlighter I own so far [I have several]. I think I may want the pink one next

on 1/2/2005 1:55:00 PM

Received as a gift after pining for it for months and months! Granted it's a bit pricey at $35, but I can't see myself running out of it anytime soon!
It's not for the subtle shimmery look! But it adds a lovely glow over any blush or by itself.
I've used a few times as e/s and doesn't have the BEST staying power, but still fairly decent.
Do your face and yourself a favor and get it if you don't have it already!

on 1/1/2005 5:38:00 PM

Wow! I absolutely love this shimmerbrick! It looks gorgeous not only applied to the cheeks but to the eyes as well. I cant wait to try out the Bronze and Pink Shimmerbricks!

I am a NC35/GGG and this stuff is just awesome. I bought it at the outlets and its just super cool. It goes so beautifully on my eyes. The colors are just awesome. I use it as eyeshadow, but it can be used to highlight your nose and cheeks. So nice! Will buy again!

on 12/19/2004 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this! Just like another review said, it makes my MMM /HHH/ GGG skin look like it's illuminated by candle-light. I *need* this during the dry winter or my skin will look dead and well...dry. edited to add:
I've had the same problem other reviewers have had - this separates and breaks off from the packaging. It's still usable, but if I open it upside down one day, it will be all over the floor. I removed one lippie for this. continued >>

on 12/9/2004 7:32:00 PM

Im in love with this! I love to put this on the center of my nose, my chin, under my brows and a little on my cheeks and it gives me such a nice glow! I use it over MAC studio fix which makes me look dull and drab with out this on! Its a really fine shimmer. Although the packaging isnt really 'travel size' and its a bit bulky, I have to have it with me anyways! Would repurchase