December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Beige Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:33:00 PM More reviews by aclassicbeauty

First of all, THIS IS NOT A BRONZER!!! Bobbi sells a bronzer that is matte! The purpose of the Shimmer Brick is to give a nice all over glow. There are currrently three colors, Pink, Beige, and Bronze, and a fourth to come out soon, Rose. The Shimmer Brick also can be used as 5 individual eyeshadows. Two Bobbi eyeshadows cost $36, but you can get the Shimmer Brick for $35. It's really an awesome deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a little bit wary by the slight mixed reviews here because I asked my sister to get it for me for xmas and I haven't had a chance to test it in person beforehand.
Well? It is goregous on my face! It is pure shimmer and makes my cheekbones so radiant. I think this is the best powdery highlighter I own so far [I have several]. I think I may want the pink one next

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received as a gift after pining for it for months and months! Granted it's a bit pricey at $35, but I can't see myself running out of it anytime soon!
It's not for the subtle shimmery look! But it adds a lovely glow over any blush or by itself.
I've used a few times as e/s and doesn't have the BEST staying power, but still fairly decent.
Do your face and yourself a favor and get it if you don't have it already!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! I absolutely love this shimmerbrick! It looks gorgeous not only applied to the cheeks but to the eyes as well. I cant wait to try out the Bronze and Pink Shimmerbricks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 11:49:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

I am a NC35/GGG and this stuff is just awesome. I bought it at the outlets and its just super cool. It goes so beautifully on my eyes. The colors are just awesome. I use it as eyeshadow, but it can be used to highlight your nose and cheeks. So nice! Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by angieee

I love this! Just like another review said, it makes my MMM /HHH/ GGG skin look like it's illuminated by candle-light. I *need* this during the dry winter or my skin will look dead and well...dry. edited to add:
I've had the same problem other reviewers have had - this separates and breaks off from the packaging. It's still usable, but if I open it upside down one day, it will be all over the floor. I removed one lippie for this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Monikah

Im in love with this! I love to put this on the center of my nose, my chin, under my brows and a little on my cheeks and it gives me such a nice glow! I use it over MAC studio fix which makes me look dull and drab with out this on! Its a really fine shimmer. Although the packaging isnt really 'travel size' and its a bit bulky, I have to have it with me anyways! Would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by adalane2003

I initially tried Bronze and Pink Shimmer Brick Compact but noticed that Bronze was too dark and Pink was too bright for my MAC NC25 and C3 complextion and so I opted for the Beige compact and it turned out to be a great choice! It creates the most beautiful candlelight glow and best used for evening wear. I also have the Guerlain Meteorites powder but found that it is best used in the day time since the glow isn't that evident. For the $35 price tag, Shimmer Brick could offer more ...such as a brush. Beside this flaw, the item is worth purchasing as it is certain to last a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2004 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_9999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's gorgeous product. And the packaging is very comfortable. I'll always love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 9:29:00 AM More reviews by suznw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I Love, Love, LOVE, the Beige ShimmerBrick!!!! It does just what it says, gives you a wonderful candle light glow. Also wonderful to use as eyeshadow. I will buy this again when I run out. It's a must have!!