January 31, 2015 | 1627 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Beige Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty and can be used as highlighter for face, shimmer eyeshadow or even mixed with balm as shimmer gloss for lips! The beige is neutral compared to the pink or bronze I think! So nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Maria25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to refer to this color as my "J-Lo shimmer." That is really what it reminds me of. I have brown hair/eyes and olive skin, and this is my overall fave for shimmer on my face, shoulders, etc. The price is high, but of others I have tried, I always come back to this. It is a VERY fragile product, and it can crumble easily if you aren't careful with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:33:00 PM More reviews by aclassicbeauty

First of all, THIS IS NOT A BRONZER!!! Bobbi sells a bronzer that is matte! The purpose of the Shimmer Brick is to give a nice all over glow. There are currrently three colors, Pink, Beige, and Bronze, and a fourth to come out soon, Rose. The Shimmer Brick also can be used as 5 individual eyeshadows. Two Bobbi eyeshadows cost $36, but you can get the Shimmer Brick for $35. It's really an awesome deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a little bit wary by the slight mixed reviews here because I asked my sister to get it for me for xmas and I haven't had a chance to test it in person beforehand.
Well? It is goregous on my face! It is pure shimmer and makes my cheekbones so radiant. I think this is the best powdery highlighter I own so far [I have several]. I think I may want the pink one next

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received as a gift after pining for it for months and months! Granted it's a bit pricey at $35, but I can't see myself running out of it anytime soon!
It's not for the subtle shimmery look! But it adds a lovely glow over any blush or by itself.
I've used a few times as e/s and doesn't have the BEST staying power, but still fairly decent.
Do your face and yourself a favor and get it if you don't have it already!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! I absolutely love this shimmerbrick! It looks gorgeous not only applied to the cheeks but to the eyes as well. I cant wait to try out the Bronze and Pink Shimmerbricks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 11:49:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

I am a NC35/GGG and this stuff is just awesome. I bought it at the outlets and its just super cool. It goes so beautifully on my eyes. The colors are just awesome. I use it as eyeshadow, but it can be used to highlight your nose and cheeks. So nice! Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by angieee

I love this! Just like another review said, it makes my MMM /HHH/ GGG skin look like it's illuminated by candle-light. I *need* this during the dry winter or my skin will look dead and well...dry. edited to add:
I've had the same problem other reviewers have had - this separates and breaks off from the packaging. It's still usable, but if I open it upside down one day, it will be all over the floor. I removed one lippie for this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Monikah

Im in love with this! I love to put this on the center of my nose, my chin, under my brows and a little on my cheeks and it gives me such a nice glow! I use it over MAC studio fix which makes me look dull and drab with out this on! Its a really fine shimmer. Although the packaging isnt really 'travel size' and its a bit bulky, I have to have it with me anyways! Would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by adalane2003

I initially tried Bronze and Pink Shimmer Brick Compact but noticed that Bronze was too dark and Pink was too bright for my MAC NC25 and C3 complextion and so I opted for the Beige compact and it turned out to be a great choice! It creates the most beautiful candlelight glow and best used for evening wear. I also have the Guerlain Meteorites powder but found that it is best used in the day time since the glow isn't that evident. For the $35 price tag, Shimmer Brick could offer more ...such as a brush. Beside this flaw, the item is worth purchasing as it is certain to last a very long time.