November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Blush - NARS - Gilda

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by jbabygirl88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love all the Nars blushes, but this color just wasn't quite right for me. I'm really, really pale so it just looked to orange on my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was worried this would basically be Orgasm without the shimmer (which I find to be very pink on me) but this shows up a lovely true peach, suitable for almost any skintone. It's different enough from other Nars blushes in this color family to own it - slightly warmer than Deep Throat but not as warm as Gina or as orangey/coral as Torrid. As with all Nars blushes it's pigmented and long-lasting. Very pleased with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by given

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can not believe I have not reviewed this yet! If your are looking for a blush the has that elusive balance of pink/peach or peach/pink, this is it. No shimmer, just great fresh looking color (*thinks about baby cheeks*). Own many, many blushes but have used up several pans of this and will no doubt use several more.

N,LLL/PPP

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2006 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Kate_NS

Lovely fresh peach with very little to no pink. This is like NARS Deep Throat or MAC Style without the shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love peachy shades, but this one didn't work for me, but I it would look lovely on others, if you like something matte. I like a bit of shimmer, so orgasm and deep throat are better. I could never get a soft peachy glow with this blush; perhaps it was too pigmented and tended to be hard to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ShoobieDoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this blush. Applied to the apple of my cheeks it gives that "glow from within" and is a natural peachy deep coral that compliments my hair and eye colour ( dark blonde with highlights and slate blue). No shimmer in this, which I like especially for day time wear. Will definitely repurchase. Could be an HG for me? Only bought this week so will update in a bit. UPDATE: Still loving this and seriously pleased with the way the colour makes my eyes pop - never had a blush do that before! Definitely a HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2006 10:10:00 AM More reviews by nschoenberg

Very nice peachy blush that blends well. It has no shimmer in it, which makes it very natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, natural coral. Very pinky/red coral. Soft peachy-pinky-red color that really brightens up my face. Love it! Gilda is one of my favorite NARS blushes! Gilda has enough red to add a flushy pop of color to the cheeks, but it also has enough peachy-pink to tone it down and make it very soft, natural and wearable. Some people compare Gilda to Torrid without the shimmer, but I don't think so. On my light PPP skin, Gilda has MUCH more red and pink in it than Torrid. I really don't think Gilda even has a shimmery counterpart among the NARS blushes. When I want Gilda to shimmer, I just apply a little Deep Throat or Sertao over top of it to add a bit of sparkle. I think Gilda is in a class of it's own! Very lovely color!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

GIlda is a matte coral-peach sahde on my nc30-35,yellow,medium Asian skin. It gives a nice health flushed glow and a little goes a long way. It probably resembles NArs Torrid but without the shimmer. This blush looks good with nude or peachy/pink lips like MAc enchantress. I look awsome in peachy shades and makes me look fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 12:06:00 AM More reviews by islandkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great matte coral blush that lasts all day on me. The color is straight up coral-this is Torrid without the shimmer. NARS blushes are some of the best and Gilda is definitely one of my favorites from the collection. Very pigmented as with most NARS blushes and lasts forever.