July 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by haiden304

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product. Makes my skin look flawless and smooth. I used to use Maybelline's dream matte mousse, but now that I found this product, I probably wont ever go back to it!! I'm pretty darn sure that it has cleared up my face, because my skin hasn't been this clear in a while. Im really glad my mom recommended this foundation for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by leah5707

THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING!!! It stays on ALLLLLL day and then some! It is really good in staying on in the heat and has AMAZING coverage. I recommend this for anyone even if they already have clear skin! It is AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best best best foundation I have ever tried. I have super sensitive skin and you name it, Revlon, Maybelline, L'oreal broke me out. Then I tried this stuff, and I was like Wow! I'm never going to use anything else! This is a full coverage foundation, which I love. And the new packaging has a pump, so yay! The only issue I had is that the shades are much too yellow toned for me, but with the right amount of blending, I can live with that. Great stuff!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Mangotrees

Decent foundation. Can't attest to its "blemish-healing" claim but it certainly hasn't broken me out! It has pretty good coverage. Nothing amazing about it, but it's worked well so far for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ayoder62000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is way to cakey for me! I also feels like it clogs up my pores way more than my regular powder. So wish I could get my money back!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by M00dycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation. I've been breaking out a lot alately with revlon colourstay and mac studio fix so I found this little gem to try and control the blemishes. It certainly doesn't aggrevate them or cause more spots and it washes off a lot easier for cleaner pores. I'm very fair but can still wear the colour warm if I blend into my neck though I suit buff a lot more. Very happy with the glow it provides and very good coverage. The only thing is it can be drying around the eye and nose area so I need to moisturise well before applying but this is such a small thing and I do feel it has a much better finish than ColorStay. Would defo recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by curlylox12

This is a good foundation. It feels strange in the summer. Almost gunky. It does help with blemishes in my opinion. I stopped using it due to I found bareminerals which i LOVE. But i do reccommend this product. Its good for the winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

UPDATE: 6/2013: Yup the new pump bottle formula is different then the old fashioned bottle. I picked up the WARM shade as its part of the 75%off sale at CVS right now (not all the shades are btw, so check the red extra-care price check box first). I figured this would work well for my summer tan in a few weeks and to my surprise it was quite ashy for a 'yellow' tone. Guilty that I was returning an opened/used foundation I instead exchanged it for my NEUTRAL tried and tested shade and wohh was it ORANGE and blotchy in application. I thought I picked up the wrong color so quickly logged on to MUA to see my old review & found a tremendous number of recent reviews claiming the new formula/shades applied & matched differently. MANY said that this blemish healing makeup was causing new/unexplained breakouts that there old bottles didnt. Well Im not going to continue using this to test the theory, its too risky. This is going back, guilt-free.

This is one of the BEST and maybe only? buy worthy product from Almay. Sorry to say, I'm never pleased with this brand as much as I am with the other d/s options. Anyways, I have this in the older (no pump) formula in shade Neutral (I'm a NC25) and I'm impressed.It feels very light (its water based, not oil) and has very good medium to full coverage. I usually dot this all over my face, then go in with a flat top to blend. Last, I top the super pigmented scars still peeping through, let it sit a few secs then pat it on as a concealer. It takes care of everythingg this way. Has a satin-matte finish, so no need for powder. It controls oil well throughout the day & lasts an average 6 hrs (no primer/setting spray)

Now, what your probably waiting for, the reason even I bought this myself, the blemish healing claim?! Well, looks like the salicylic acid really has helped minimize my overall redness & has even diminished some scars within a week use only! My skin overall looks muchh better even with no makeup on. Can't wait to finish this up & see what more results are awaiting and oh yea can't wait to repurchase in the pump form!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by FrozenLips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this last year when I was looking for a matte foundation that would last on my skin, have good coverage, and wouldn't cause breakouts. I remember that this foundation didn't apply smoothly on my skin. It was quite a dry, thick formula that didn't want to spread evenly. I was pretty much left with a caky face most of the time. I wore this for a couple of days, and one of my friends commented that my face was peeling. I DON'T have dry skin. I checked in the mirror and sure enough my face was flaky, pores enlarged, visible acne/scars and I was still an oily mess. I ended up throwing away this full bottle of foundation. I'm putting the blame on the salicylic acid this foundation contains on why it applies and looks so horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by leahg2018

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing foundation. My skin has a tendency to break out when i try new products, but I didn't notice any major breakouts while wearing this. I don't even have to use concealer to cover my blemishes anymore, because this foundation does the job perfectly! The shade is a bit dark for me, but it doesn't make me look orange at all. The wear of this foundation is very good, and it seems to last me all day, if i set it with a little bit of powder in my T Zone, where it can get pretty oily. Overall, this is a great product and i do recommend it to anyone considering buying it.