December 17, 2014 | 1667 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ImtheMUAH

I love this shadow. I use it all the time on my clients. Of course as for the packaging when it comes to MAC do I really care about packaging? Uhh NO LOL Love the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by nowah2300

So this was my first mac eyeshadow ever! It was quite an investment! I love this eyeshadow, but the only problem is that it comes off orange-y on my lids. I try to fix that by putting a brownish color base on first. That somewhat fixes this! But i used to always think that MAC was so expensive! But i own a few more expensive-r eyeshadows, like stila, tarina tarintino, twilight etc. But they are so much more expensive. But they are a little bit nicer. I would have thought the eyeshadow was softer? It's isn't that soft though. I do like this product quite a bit though!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shadow. I actually have it on today with twinks. A great neutral all over color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Goldielocksss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I didn't really like this colour. It hardly shows up on my skin. However, if I really build it or wet it, it can be the most flattering neutral ever! It's a beautiful light champagne colour with a slight pink undertone. I use this when I want a neutral look, I use it all over my lid and it gives such a subtle pretty statement.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not a fan of MAC's eyeshadows. This has little color pay off, isn't quite matte or sheer, and doesn't work well as a base under my eyeshadows. For the price, I'd expect better quality, not sheer chalk. I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette and will stick with that from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Gittel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I didn't get Naked Lunch to show up on my fair skin very well but now I blend it with a little Brule and it does make my eyes appear brighter. Alone, it also made my lids look slightly wrinkled, but as long as I keep the Brule on the inner lid and Naked Lunch on the outer lid, it s very nice. It is a subtle look. I use Wedge in the crease and this is a bright, neutral look for an older woman. I don't use any primer underneath. I don't have any fallout or glitter, it is just a nice pink champagne slight frosty color. I recently also bought Jest which is very similar to Naked Lunch but appers more pigmented and maybe has a bit more frost. I'm sure if I used primer, Naked Lunch would be even more amazing, HG eyeshadow.
I wish MAC counters had some sales associates my age and I hope their new fall collections have some shades that appeal to the mature woman also. I find myself looking at their classic shades because the newer releases seem to appeal more to younger people.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

This is very pretty, but I can't help thinking that it is a little over hyped. It basically gives a subtle pink sheen to my eyelids. Those expecting something more intense will be disappointed. It's very sheer, and the pigmentation is average. It looks very nice as a wash over the lids to bring some light into my face, but that's pretty much to only purpose it serves. This was my first MAC eyeshadow so I was definitely expecting more, especially considering I'd heard from many that it was a "must have MAC eyeshadow". It's quite similar to Lancome's "Vue" eyeshadow (exact same finish - just a subtle sheen, no obvious shimmer), except Vue has better colour payoff and slightly more beige. So all in all it IS pretty, it's just not worth the hype and money ($33 in australia).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by silversm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Naked lunch is the first MAC eyeshadow I ever bought. I wanted a color that would be good for meeting my then bf's parents and this champagne colored shadow definitely fit the bill. I always use it with Swiss Chocolate in the crease and it always look gorgeous. Definitely a keeper in my book.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ashleyekw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

out of the 50 million eyeshadows to choose from in the world, this will always be my number 1. Its a beautiful shimmery champagne colour with a slight pink undertone. use it all over the lid with a darker colour in crease, all over the lid and up to the brow bone for a effortless no makeup look. the possibilities are endless. hands down best eyeshadow Mac has made.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely, hands-down, my favorite eyeshadow. I use this as an all over shade and it looks fabulous. It's a soft, beige-pink color, which looks natural on my cool-toned skin. It's shimmery instead of frosty, and I get compliments whenever I wear it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No