April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely, hands-down, my favorite eyeshadow. I use this as an all over shade and it looks fabulous. It's a soft, beige-pink color, which looks natural on my cool-toned skin. It's shimmery instead of frosty, and I get compliments whenever I wear it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Naked Lunch is one of the best versatile colors out there. It plays well with others and it can be applied on the brow bone, tear duct area or lid. I reach for Naked Lunch when I don't feel like putting in the effort or if I'm in a rush. Naked Lunch adds a bit of color and illumination to the eyes and it makes you look awake. Naked Lunch is a warm toned light pinkish beige with a frost finish. I can understand how this color can be less then fabulous on certain skintones. Naked Lunch is indeed a sutble color in the nude family. Honestly, I apply two layers to achieve my desired pigmentation level on my NW30 skin. Naked Lunch is a great addition to my makeup collection because it goes well with about 90% or more of my other shadows. When in doubt, pair it w/ Naked Lunch and you are good to go!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Chuppup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this! its gorgeous! at first i thought it might be kind of light/frosty pink but it really is sheer but shimmery and gives me this look of brightness, i usually concentrate this on the inner half of my lid in a sheer layer because i think if i did it all over the lid it might be kind of weird/too light for my NC35ish skin. But it really is pretty on the inner corners of my lid and looks almost natural, of course shimmer isnt natural but it almost just makes your eyelid look like its glowing if that makes any sense, sometimes i apply a little before i go to work, and i work at a store where they say you must have very natural makeup, basically just mascara and maybe foundation, and no one has caught me yet! but i can tell its there when i look in the mirror, my eyes just look so much brighter! highly recomend!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Both Naked lunch and Shroom are invisible on my eyelids. Maybe it is due to the colour of my skin as fair as I am. It is a very subtle eyeshadow, so I prefer Jest to it. Jest really shows and in my opinion is more pigmented. So if !you want something really flashy or shimmery or colourful don't go for it! Don't let my bemisunderstood: if you go for a "no make up look" this one and Shroom are ideal for fair girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ruzza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely gorgeous color. If you like to wear natural color like me, this is a must have. I like to weat Painterly Paint Pot and then I put some Mac Vanilla and then Naked Lunch. It gives you a great color and when you put some liquid or gel liner om the top it creates awesome cut out sharp line effect. Really pretty for a slight cat eye look coz it does have the same effect as the Mally Beauty eyeline enhancer.
Get it ladies, you will not regret if you use it well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by sydney12

I bought this product because of all the hype around it, but was extremely disappointed at how sheer and unpigmented this eyeshadow is. It'd be a pretty color if I could get good color payoff, but i can't. Next time I'll just pick up something like shroom or dazzlelight.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is it just me, or my Naked Lunch shadow just isn't pigmented enough? To me, it is a very...well... Boring color (but I suppose that is my fault). I'll return it and get goldmine or amber lights.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by tchenderson

I'm a makeup junkie and have at least 100 shadows. This is one of the few that I have actually purchased twice. I use it several times each week, either as a highlight shade or if I'm going for casual makeup, all over the lid. If I use it as the only color, I layer it over UDPP in Sin and it lasts all day long looking fresh and pretty. I think this shade would work for almost everyone except really dark skins, in which case it might look chalky.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by daniyell21

Naked Lunch is a lovely neutral colour that is described as a minimal pink. In my opinion it does not show a lot of pink and is more champagne-beige with shimmer and a slight hint of pink. It is great for an all over the lid colour but can be used with many other colours. It is definitely a beautiful colour and is definitely worth a look at when you visit MAC. I will buy this product again as I have just run out of my first pan of this eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Chinadoll3

Ahh Naked Lunch. This pretty pinky shimmer chanmpagne colour with a frost finish is stunning. The word that springs to mind it innocent?
I use this for a neutral all over lid colour, a brow, cheek and inner corner highlight -everything! Its so versatile and beautiful. Its not extremely pigmented but i always use a 239 with this so its not a problem. So so so pretty my favourite eyeshadow of all time..i cant believe i havent reviewed it sooner! Please pick it up next time your at MAC you wont be dissapointed. I think it would work for all skintones and ages (im NW20) So unique, gorgeous and natural - but with oomph! Love Love Love.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No