Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

4.4

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Tiglyceride, Butylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Ceteary Alcohol, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima/Avacado Oil, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 685230/5 Code F.LL.: D8409/1 Made In U.S.A. 1/26/12

I first got this in the Neiman Marcus sample bag, and I loved it. The smell isn't great, but it wears off and even my male friends like it.

I really like this but I had to return it I rather get something that smelled better to keep on hand.

Love this hand cream. At first I thought it might be a little too greasy. I quickly changed my mind after I relized that when it sinks in, it is truly long-lasting. Much more so than even Neutrogena hand cream that had been my previous favorite. I will buy this again and again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best hand cream I have ever tried. It makes my hands so soft, and the softness lasts long after I wash my hands because it is truly moisturizing. I don't know what I am going to do when I run out! It's so expensive to repurchase, but I just might.

This hand cream is very moisturizing and absorbs quickly. I like how it has staying power. Usually, I apply it at night before I go to bed but I've noticed that I reach for it more often now that it's colder. Smells a little funky though...but I've used it so much that I've gotten used to it.

Would have never tried this if I hadn't received a wonderful sample! Very nice. A thick cream, very deep moisture, seems to help heal cuticles too. A plus!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The moisturizing quality of this hand cream is decent, albeit not spectacular, but the smell is a huge drawback for me. It also leaves my hands sticky which I don't appreciate. Even my husband complained about it, It's just too strong, offensive and medicinal. This product is a clear no go for me, I can only recommend to try before you buy if you're sensitive to certain smells.

Wow, this stuff is amazing. I am sitting at my desk right now wishing I had some for the office again. I got this as a Christmas present last year and it really got my through a season of lots of paperwork and dry, cold weather. I don't have any memory of the scent, so it couldn't have been that bad. I've been trying to use cheaper substitutes since I ran out (Nivea creme, various samples), but nothing compares. I'm going to have to get another tube. The only down side is that I loved it so much I used it quick.

I love this hand cream! Definitely my Holy Grail! All I can say is if you want soft, beautiful hands, give this a try. I'll never be without it!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It feels nice, but why oh why does Kiehls have to stink? I mean, Clinique does fragrance free? And it does not reek.