July 24, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best hand cream I have ever tried. It makes my hands so soft, and the softness lasts long after I wash my hands because it is truly moisturizing. I don't know what I am going to do when I run out! It's so expensive to repurchase, but I just might.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2005 4:15:00 AM More reviews by taffy0106

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This hand cream is very moisturizing and absorbs quickly. I like how it has staying power. Usually, I apply it at night before I go to bed but I've noticed that I reach for it more often now that it's colder. Smells a little funky though...but I've used it so much that I've gotten used to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would have never tried this if I hadn't received a wonderful sample! Very nice. A thick cream, very deep moisture, seems to help heal cuticles too. A plus!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The moisturizing quality of this hand cream is decent, albeit not spectacular, but the smell is a huge drawback for me. It also leaves my hands sticky which I don't appreciate. Even my husband complained about it, It's just too strong, offensive and medicinal. This product is a clear no go for me, I can only recommend to try before you buy if you're sensitive to certain smells.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by betynka1

Wow, this stuff is amazing. I am sitting at my desk right now wishing I had some for the office again. I got this as a Christmas present last year and it really got my through a season of lots of paperwork and dry, cold weather. I don't have any memory of the scent, so it couldn't have been that bad. I've been trying to use cheaper substitutes since I ran out (Nivea creme, various samples), but nothing compares. I'm going to have to get another tube. The only down side is that I loved it so much I used it quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by stargazer1

I love this hand cream! Definitely my Holy Grail! All I can say is if you want soft, beautiful hands, give this a try. I'll never be without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by jbcindy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It feels nice, but why oh why does Kiehls have to stink? I mean, Clinique does fragrance free? And it does not reek.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2005 2:36:00 AM More reviews by dior_duchess

I'm not exagerrating when I say this stuff works. It's an extremely thick, non-greasy, emolliate formula that moisturizes your hands on the deepest level. I'll agree that the smell is rather medical, but it wasn't what I would call unpleasant. All in all, a quality hand salve. Recommended, highly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2005 7:29:00 PM More reviews by poprocks86

I got this as a gift with purchase at the Bergdorf Goodman website, and I thought this hand salve was great. I hadn't even heard of Kiehls until I got the hand salve. It really moisturizes and repairs dry hands. My hands are weird. Sometimes they're nice and moisturized, at other times, extremely dry and thirsty. But anyway, I use this when my hands are dry and it's not too thick at all. I really like the consistency of it and it doesn't leave a sticky, oily feeling like other lotions/creams. I gave this 4 lippies because of the smell. It smells like medicine, but the product itself would be a 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

Don't like it, feels very sticky. Overated, smells to "medical"