Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

4.4

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Tiglyceride, Butylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Ceteary Alcohol, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima/Avacado Oil, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 685230/5 Code F.LL.: D8409/1 Made In U.S.A. 1/26/12

on 2/22/2006 9:23:00 PM

I really like this but I had to return it I rather get something that smelled better to keep on hand.

on 2/17/2006 8:49:00 AM

Love this hand cream. At first I thought it might be a little too greasy. I quickly changed my mind after I relized that when it sinks in, it is truly long-lasting. Much more so than even Neutrogena hand cream that had been my previous favorite. I will buy this again and again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best hand cream I have ever tried. It makes my hands so soft, and the softness lasts long after I wash my hands because it is truly moisturizing. I don't know what I am going to do when I run out! It's so expensive to repurchase, but I just might.

on 12/25/2005 4:15:00 AM

This hand cream is very moisturizing and absorbs quickly. I like how it has staying power. Usually, I apply it at night before I go to bed but I've noticed that I reach for it more often now that it's colder. Smells a little funky though...but I've used it so much that I've gotten used to it.

on 12/1/2005 6:49:00 PM

Would have never tried this if I hadn't received a wonderful sample! Very nice. A thick cream, very deep moisture, seems to help heal cuticles too. A plus!

on 10/18/2005 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The moisturizing quality of this hand cream is decent, albeit not spectacular, but the smell is a huge drawback for me. It also leaves my hands sticky which I don't appreciate. Even my husband complained about it, It's just too strong, offensive and medicinal. This product is a clear no go for me, I can only recommend to try before you buy if you're sensitive to certain smells.

on 10/18/2005 2:56:00 PM

Wow, this stuff is amazing. I am sitting at my desk right now wishing I had some for the office again. I got this as a Christmas present last year and it really got my through a season of lots of paperwork and dry, cold weather. I don't have any memory of the scent, so it couldn't have been that bad. I've been trying to use cheaper substitutes since I ran out (Nivea creme, various samples), but nothing compares. I'm going to have to get another tube. The only down side is that I loved it so much I used it quick.

on 10/14/2005 9:47:00 PM

I love this hand cream! Definitely my Holy Grail! All I can say is if you want soft, beautiful hands, give this a try. I'll never be without it!

on 10/4/2005 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It feels nice, but why oh why does Kiehls have to stink? I mean, Clinique does fragrance free? And it does not reek.

on 8/14/2005 2:36:00 AM

I'm not exagerrating when I say this stuff works. It's an extremely thick, non-greasy, emolliate formula that moisturizes your hands on the deepest level. I'll agree that the smell is rather medical, but it wasn't what I would call unpleasant. All in all, a quality hand salve. Recommended, highly.

Popular Lotions / Creams