Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 3/23/2012 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely stuff. Leaves my skin feeling super healthy and soft.

on 3/11/2012 8:46:00 AM

honestly i dont really like this moisturizer. everytike i put it on it kinda burns my face. it feels kinda hot. the smell and taste is really strong. i put it all over my lips and i licked my lips and ot tasted so strong sour and horrible ... When i applied it it left my skin looking shinny . Well atleast it mosturized my face and didnt break me out or anything .

on 3/10/2012 9:59:00 AM

Looks like a lot of people on here don't like this product. I love this moisturizer though. I have dry skin but I exfoliate so I don't have flakiness. I bought this because my clinique moisturizer was out and I wanted to find one that wasn't $24. I tried this out and used the coupon it had in the box. This is hydrating and it has spf which is great. I rated it a 4 because I cannot use it right after I exfoliate, which I do in the shower. It burns like hell on my face for a few minutes and I'm not sure why, maybe the spf. In order to use it after I shower I have to wait awhile and then it doesn't burn as much. In the morning though or by time I go to bed, it doesn't burn at all.

on 3/9/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry skin, with dry patches.

I found this to be quite oily and left me shiny for a long time, not to mention the strong scent. I'm usually indifferent to scents.. but I didn't like this one.

on 3/8/2012 11:28:00 AM

I got this for free with my big gentle cetaphil cleanser I got, and I'm glad I didn't pay. This is terrible for super oily skin. It felt like I was slathering grease on my face. This would probu be awesome for someone with super dry skin, but def not for oily skin so I gave it a three just because it's not totally it's fault.

on 3/3/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Okay, this is bad for oily skin.. really bad..
I used this for a couple of days and my skin looked so gross and oily :'(
But it is good for when your skin is super dry. I had a really bad reaction from oatmeal on my face (my skin got super red, dry and flakey) and I used this and I feel like it helped nurse my skin back to normal which was good. However, I wouldn't buy it again because I don't use it frequently enough.

on 2/13/2012 8:19:00 PM

I don't understand why this got such a low rating. I do not know many moisturizers, but so far this is ok. I do not think it is that bad but it does feel as if does not moisturize much. At least, it is not pore clogging, which is a problem with many moisturizers.

on 1/29/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

this stuff doesnt have to get near the eyes to burn the hell out of them. i will never buy this again.

on 1/27/2012 9:28:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. For combination skin where you don't want you face looking too greasy, or too flaky this is perfect. You won't need to put on a lot. A little goes a long way. For oily skin types i wouldn't know exactly how this would help them. The price range is a little out there for the bottle size but like i said before, a little goes a long ways.

** Recommended by my dermatologist to if this helps.

on 1/26/2012 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this product. Some of the reviews are a bit harsh. Of course lotion will burn if it gets in your eyes! For the people who said it was very greasy & just sat on your skin, maybe try a facial scrub....then apply the face lotion. Honestly, I have not had a single bad reaction from this lotion. Best of all, it's cheap! Also, before you take it up front to purchase, open the box & use the $2 off coupon. :) I love a deal!