December 22, 2014 | 1623 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by efrey14

oh, hells no. this stuff is horrid. my dermie recommended it, which shows that dermies sometimes suck...
when i put this on my face, avoiding eyes and mouth, it STILL BURNS my sensitive undereye skin and somehow i can TASTE it in my mouth. it tastes horrible, and i cannot believe something so supposedly gentle can burn the shit out of my face. no thanks, cetaphil. still searching for my HG moisturizer...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ilovelucy7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

After I ran out of my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (which I love), I decided to buy this Cetaphil moisturizer since it was way cheaper and it also has spf 15 which was better than my Clinique lotion since it didn't have any sun protection. I really love how smooth the application of the moisturizer was on my face similar to how the Clinique moisturizer feels. This product didn't break me out or irritate my skin in any way and I have combination skin. I felt like this moisturizer did make my skin feel smoother which was why I wanted it, but like all the reviewers said, this product creates a slightly greasy look on your face. On the package it says it has a non-greasy formula, which I don't think is true. I never really noticed how my face had a shine to my face after applying this moisturizer until I took my id picture and my face looked shiny/greasy. Basically, I will not be repurchasing this moisturizer since it gives my face a shiny finish, which I don't like. Maybe this product will be better for someone with dry skin, but not sensitive skin? Pro: light weight, smooth application, has some spf, moisturizing, lasts a long time
Con: makes a greasy finish on face, not high enough spf

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aliejer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I swear by this moisturizer! have been using it for 2 years, doesn't affect my acne in any way, use it first thing in the morning prior to applying makeup. Love it! When nothing comes out of the pump, unscrewing the wand and scooping out the remainder makes it last for a month longer. Overall lasts me 4-5 months, and I use it daily.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Burns!!! My eyes burned for 5 straight minutes after putting this on my face. I had to sit down on the toilet with a washcloth on my eyes, and wait till the pain was dull, so I could open my eyes. Who wants to go though that in the morning??

HORRIBLE!

After using it on my face twice, I tired to use it only on the neck area, only to start breaking out on my neck badly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by surferbabe09

Made my skin super greasy which resulted in a lot of clogged pores and blackheads. It also did not moisturize my skin very well and made it dry and flaky but greasy at the same time. I was disappointed bc this product was reccomended by a facialist at my salon.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was reccomended because of my retinol for my acne. It would burn and sting and make me even more flaky than before! This is a no go for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Aprilsfool413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product is supposed to be easy on the skin, but it makes mine itch and my skin doesnt absorb it so it just stays on my face making it rele shiney and sticky feeling. any better moisturizer suggetsions?

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer did take a little bit to soak in, and MOST of the timeince it did finally soak in, it didn't really leave my skin looking oily, but it was shiny. It's def greasy at first.
It didn't break me out and has protected me from the sun.. one bottle lasts forever.. overall, there's nothing special about it.. I'm still looking for the best SPF that doesn't ever leave you shiny or oily. This just isn't it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

I have been purchasing this for 2 yrs now. And I thought it worked great (since I'm sensitive acne-prone pluus oily skin) anyways as I was using this along with makeup what not. I never really have cleared skin;always breaking out. I experiment with many foundation and poowders, but I have stuck to clinique foundation. I'm thinking to myself my makeup is making me break out. So I kept switching. UNTIL I decided to switch moistuizer.. I saw olay sensitive. I have been using it for about a montth now and I love it. So my point is.. This moisturizer was the cause of my breakout. Now my face is starting to heal. Finally!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this product today because I thought it was the same thing as the other Cetaphil moisturizer that came in the larger package without the pump. IT IS NOT THE SAME THING...or else they changed the formula or something...because the old moisturizer I used when I was younger was fine, if a bit thick. This, as many other reviewers have said, left my face feeling like it was on fire. It's still burning now even after washing it off. Also I looked in the mirror and my pores around my nose looked massive - and appeared to have black heads! While I have acne from hormones, I never get black heads on my nose and my pores are small. Once I exfoliated my nose a little, they were gone. I'm blaming this moisturizer.

Hopefully my face will stop stinging and I won't wake up tomorrow with a lumpy, bee-stung face.