John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo

3.7

on 4/22/2007 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

WOW. i LOVE brilliant brunette! its a keeper. my hair is so dried and fried from blow drying and straightening.. but this shampoo (with the conditioner) made my hair so soft and touchable. i was amazed at how soft it made my dried, frizzy hair. recently, i had my hair high lighted and after using this product just once, i noticed my hair really stood out more and the color was more vibrant. also, the smell is fresh and clean.

on 4/21/2007 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the smell and packaging are SO beautiful :) it does define my curls and makes my hair smoother, but if i use it everyday it makes my ends brittle. i keep it in my shower and use it every once in a while but it isn't moisturizing, it may be a little too heavy on the silicones as well

Utter crap. I loved the scent (so summery!), but the shampoo made my hair a dry and frizzy mess. A waste of money, and the packaging isn't the best (difficult to use in the shower, too much or too little shampoo/conditioner comes out). I would avoid this product if you want to preserve your hair and it's color.

on 4/5/2007 10:02:00 PM

I really love this product. It makes my hair feel perfect. On the worst day this product makes my hair look great. My hair bounces and I would definitley buy it again. However sometimes my hair feels dry and gets greasey. This maybe because I have very sensitive hair...I hope this helps you....

Thanks!

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling good. Doesn't strip my hair at all. My fiancee loves the smell of this too... a big plus. :)

on 1/26/2007 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This one didn't moisturize my long, coloured hair at all and it left my hair kind of "over-washed", squeaky and tangled. So I will not repurchase although I liked the smell and liked the idea of having special brunette shampoo for my dark brown hair.

on 1/25/2007 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Worked really well on my fine oily hair which is not true of most drugstore shampoos. I was really suprised and happy with it. Does exactly what it promises to do, cleans and leaves shiny hair. I'll definitely keep it in my rotation.

on 1/4/2007 3:48:00 PM

Think this made my hair nice and shiny, and love the smell, kinda like the drink Malibu mm but made my dyed dark brown hair colour fade a bit and only used it twice!

I really like this shampoo so far. The scent is divine, and it makes my hair feel soft after using it, unlike a lot of shampoos. I'll have to see how it affetcs my color-treated hair in the long run though to know for sure. Still, I think that I would repurchase.

on 12/24/2006 3:17:00 AM

after reading other reviews i'm realizing that the recent dry, brassy, frizziness i've been experiencing with my hair is probably related to this shampoo (i just moved and had been thinking it was all the sun i had been missing while in seattle). i feel like the "highlights" this shampoo brings out are rather brassy, and i've noticed my dark ash brown color has been fading much more (and becoming progressively more orange) since using it. i got the free glaze with the shampoo last time i bought this and let me warn you it stains your skin (i had a drip on my forehead and it was like getting dye on my face). it wouldn't come off. i wouldn't recommend this shampoo and don't plan on buying it again.

Popular Shampoos