July 24, 2014 | 1783 users online

Shampoo - John Frieda - Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by maybeiloveyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Utter crap. I loved the scent (so summery!), but the shampoo made my hair a dry and frizzy mess. A waste of money, and the packaging isn't the best (difficult to use in the shower, too much or too little shampoo/conditioner comes out). I would avoid this product if you want to preserve your hair and it's color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sbalasco

I really love this product. It makes my hair feel perfect. On the worst day this product makes my hair look great. My hair bounces and I would definitley buy it again. However sometimes my hair feels dry and gets greasey. This maybe because I have very sensitive hair...I hope this helps you....

Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Angry_Kangaroo

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling good. Doesn't strip my hair at all. My fiancee loves the smell of this too... a big plus. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2007 2:51:00 PM More reviews by JVLush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This one didn't moisturize my long, coloured hair at all and it left my hair kind of "over-washed", squeaky and tangled. So I will not repurchase although I liked the smell and liked the idea of having special brunette shampoo for my dark brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by troublebound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Worked really well on my fine oily hair which is not true of most drugstore shampoos. I was really suprised and happy with it. Does exactly what it promises to do, cleans and leaves shiny hair. I'll definitely keep it in my rotation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mel2

Think this made my hair nice and shiny, and love the smell, kinda like the drink Malibu mm but made my dyed dark brown hair colour fade a bit and only used it twice!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Brunettelicious

I really like this shampoo so far. The scent is divine, and it makes my hair feel soft after using it, unlike a lot of shampoos. I'll have to see how it affetcs my color-treated hair in the long run though to know for sure. Still, I think that I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2006 3:17:00 AM More reviews by mira646

after reading other reviews i'm realizing that the recent dry, brassy, frizziness i've been experiencing with my hair is probably related to this shampoo (i just moved and had been thinking it was all the sun i had been missing while in seattle). i feel like the "highlights" this shampoo brings out are rather brassy, and i've noticed my dark ash brown color has been fading much more (and becoming progressively more orange) since using it. i got the free glaze with the shampoo last time i bought this and let me warn you it stains your skin (i had a drip on my forehead and it was like getting dye on my face). it wouldn't come off. i wouldn't recommend this shampoo and don't plan on buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT THIS SHAMPOO. THE SCENT IS A MIXTURE CONCOCTION OF CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, COFFEE & CARAMEL LUXURY SCENT, WHICH I LOVE, BUT IT MAKES MY HAIR GET DIRTY QUICKER, AND THE SCENT DOES NOT LINGER LONG.
IT FEELS MOISTURIZING, AND MAKES HAIR SLIPPERY IN THE SHOWER, BUT THE SILICONES IN IT, MAKES HAIR DRY & BRITTLE IN THE LONG RUN.
IT'S GOOD FOR A SPECIAL OCASSION AND/OR ONCE-IN-A WHILE USAGE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 9:16:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really dried out my hair and did nothing to protect my colour. I will stick to Pureology and AG for now.