October 30, 2014 | 1660 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a truly amazing product. I have been using it consistently for 2 weeks now and there is a significant difference in my skin. My skin seems to have normalized; less oil during the day, soft and supple, and pores appear smaller. I am a fan and will continue to purchase this until it does me wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've only been using it for a week but so far, so good - my flakes are gone, no more tightness, and foundation applies better. but what i really like about it is that it actually makes me sleep better at night. i don't know what's in it that makes me wake up fresh in the morning but it's a real pleasant side effect i must say. will continue using it until the last drop and see what results i get from finishing a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over 2 years now and basically don't see any major difference. If I feel that my skin is super-dry or damaged from sun exposure after a week on the beach, I will put it on at night under my moisturizer, and my face will look a bit better after a week of using it. But compared to other serums I have used such as Clarins, not much difference and not better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried for about 2 weeks every night. I ended up breaking out daily so I discontinued use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by AllEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My mother gave me a sample of this product (I suspect she didn't realize its value!) and I've used it every night prior to applying night cream for the past two weeks.

Results: I've seen a huge difference in my skin. It is softer, less oily, more evenly toned, and my pores are less clogged. Overall, it is seems to have balanced out my skin, which prior to this was patchy, oily, dry and clogged.

I've had a difficult time figuring out a routine for my late 20s/almost early 30s skin after having it easy up until now. I've recently combined this with Vichy's Liftactiv Retinol HA Night cream, and my skin hasn't looked this good in years!Yesterday, a cosmetic rep told me I looked like a baby, and was shocked when I told her my age.

So, all in all, though the price may be high, this product works for my skins current age.

Words of wisdom: Research what age your skin is before buying this or any product - yes, you can use any product you'd like, but that doesn't mean it will be effective for the current state of your skin.

ETA: The smell is a tad strong, but it fades quickly and doesn't ruin its effectiveness for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought my first bottle some months ago. I've wanted to test this out for so long but because of the hefty pricetag, haven't. Anyway the scent is a bit grassy or medical. Kind of difficult to describe but it's not very strong. It glides on smoothly to the skin and absorbs easily. I feel that it's plumping up my skin a bit. Also perhaps it looks more dewy. I bought another bottle of it already but I'm not 100% sure if this is worth the money. Also i've only used half of the 30ml bottle but i decided to test it out thoroughly so that's why the new bottle. I do like this but im just not sure if i like it that much. After that another bottle im sure i've figured that out. I like the package and with that pipette it's easy to use. I've read many people say you only need like 2 drops but that is so not enough. And i don't think my face is that large or big that it'd reguire more :) Oh, one more thing. Doesn't make my skin brake out but there's no oils in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me preface this by saying I am a high-end cosmetic brand junkie. I love treating myself (all too often) and getting a beautiful chancel compact, a lovely Guerlain bronzer, a YSL lippie, anything that comes with a little velvet protective pouch, i'm into it. Ironically enough, I never really had the same feelings for skincare. It's not interesting to me, and I don't care to splash out cash on skincare. I mean, I've been using dove soap on my face for the past two years, and for a really long time I just used whatever store brand moisturizer looked good. I recently received a sample of this when stocking up on the Bronze Goddess perfume. I really wasn't too interested in trying it, but i was curious since a bunch of bloggers & youtubers sing the praises of this on a monthly basis. So I used it for the first time a week ago, and I was blown away. My pores looked tighter, my pimples were healing and on their way out. The one random cystic blemish that I had been treating with no avail, was nearly gone, and my dark pigmentation areas were suddenly brighter and less noticeable. I thought I was seeing things so I asked my boyfriend to double check. This product is phenomenal. Not only does it condition skin and prep it for the treatments and moisturizers you put on top of it, it nourishes skin and helps it look the best that it can look. So amazing. I finally ran out of my sample last night and I felt like a crazy woman digging into the package, pulling out scissors, etc. I felt really desperate, and that's when I knew that I didn't want to be without this.

Go get a sample, and see if your results are close to mine!
I'm off to purchase the fullsize right now!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Drivengirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly. I did not except make me get mild bumps everywhere on my face

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is an evergreen and amazing product I always head back to and its been now on and off 6 years. I use it regularly under my morning moisturizer and it helps keep my skin feeling soft and bright all day. I know it should be used in the night, but my opinion is that this product is very versatile and is excellent as it can be used under any kind of daily cream. it also works wonders in the summer under the sun protection creams.

it is expensive so I try to purchase it in airports at the duty free counters, the price is so different and they sell 100ml bottles which last 1 whole year. i think this is a must have in a women's skin care kit.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Monjo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first review at Make up Alley. After trying and wasting a lot of money on all kinds of products I feel obligated to share my opinion here. Advance night repair is highly touted and reviewed Estée product and after a few samples and a lot of convincing from the sales people at their counter I have it a try. I have been using this product for a while now and have concluded that it has no effect on my skin. I find the scent pleasant and refreshing to put this serum on a clean face. But the value pretty much ends there. There are far more effective products that help with the look and feel of my skin. If it works for you that is great but I feel this product is more hype than anything.