August 27, 2014 | 988 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me preface this by saying I am a high-end cosmetic brand junkie. I love treating myself (all too often) and getting a beautiful chancel compact, a lovely Guerlain bronzer, a YSL lippie, anything that comes with a little velvet protective pouch, i'm into it. Ironically enough, I never really had the same feelings for skincare. It's not interesting to me, and I don't care to splash out cash on skincare. I mean, I've been using dove soap on my face for the past two years, and for a really long time I just used whatever store brand moisturizer looked good. I recently received a sample of this when stocking up on the Bronze Goddess perfume. I really wasn't too interested in trying it, but i was curious since a bunch of bloggers & youtubers sing the praises of this on a monthly basis. So I used it for the first time a week ago, and I was blown away. My pores looked tighter, my pimples were healing and on their way out. The one random cystic blemish that I had been treating with no avail, was nearly gone, and my dark pigmentation areas were suddenly brighter and less noticeable. I thought I was seeing things so I asked my boyfriend to double check. This product is phenomenal. Not only does it condition skin and prep it for the treatments and moisturizers you put on top of it, it nourishes skin and helps it look the best that it can look. So amazing. I finally ran out of my sample last night and I felt like a crazy woman digging into the package, pulling out scissors, etc. I felt really desperate, and that's when I knew that I didn't want to be without this.

Go get a sample, and see if your results are close to mine!
I'm off to purchase the fullsize right now!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Drivengirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly. I did not except make me get mild bumps everywhere on my face

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is an evergreen and amazing product I always head back to and its been now on and off 6 years. I use it regularly under my morning moisturizer and it helps keep my skin feeling soft and bright all day. I know it should be used in the night, but my opinion is that this product is very versatile and is excellent as it can be used under any kind of daily cream. it also works wonders in the summer under the sun protection creams.

it is expensive so I try to purchase it in airports at the duty free counters, the price is so different and they sell 100ml bottles which last 1 whole year. i think this is a must have in a women's skin care kit.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Monjo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first review at Make up Alley. After trying and wasting a lot of money on all kinds of products I feel obligated to share my opinion here. Advance night repair is highly touted and reviewed Estée product and after a few samples and a lot of convincing from the sales people at their counter I have it a try. I have been using this product for a while now and have concluded that it has no effect on my skin. I find the scent pleasant and refreshing to put this serum on a clean face. But the value pretty much ends there. There are far more effective products that help with the look and feel of my skin. If it works for you that is great but I feel this product is more hype than anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by cdias16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using a small sample of this for over 2 weeks. I have to say I really notice a difference. My skin had experienced a really bad break out in Febuary 2013 and I'm currently dealing with acne scarring and dark spots from the after math.

Since using this product at night I have noticed my skin is brighter and pores are no longer clogged . Granted this may also be inconjunction to other products being used including aday time serum (Macs Prep and Prime Skin Brightening),Various masks and using my clarsonic twice a day. However, since using this particular product I believe it only has improved my skin care routine.

Beware this product is REALLY pricey. But a little will go a long way. The SA at the counter advised me that my sample would only last ten days. Well, its been over two weeks and I still have 3/4 left of the sample.

I had orginally bought the small bottle when I got my sample but will definitely exchange it for the larger one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by VanyaHargreeves

It was okay for me. Didn't make much of a difference to my skin, I'm afraid. Definitely not worth the price tag.

I used about half the bottle (largest bottle) but didn't really see a difference in my skin tone, texture,etc. It was like I was just putting nothing on. I will say that it did help moisturise my skin, but nothing overly impressive.

Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by salbaliao

After hearing so many great reviews on this product, I decided to invest on this serum. I don't remember exactly how much I paid, but I think it was approximately $110 tax in. I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately I am quite disappointed. I apply it every night before my night cream, but the serum did nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin, and the serum was just not moisturizing enough, and I also didn't notice any significant improvements with my skin like minimizing pores. I am still on the hunt for the perfect serum for me, and I don't think I will be purchasing this serum again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Though I have to admit that nothing spectacular happened to my skin when I used this serum, my skin felt well nourished and the serum seems to help nicely with skin repair - due to a cold my skin around the nose was a bit inflamed, and it helped calm down the redness over night. I liked it and I think it benefits the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This the only anti-age product which I believe in its performance a hundred percent. I really repairs and renews the skin. A few drops are enough both for face and neck area. It's texture is quite nice. It's pricey but 50ml and sometimes 75ml (I think) sizes are more economical. I put the product in the refrigerator and this helps to preserve it a long time. A must product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Jessxxa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have been using this for a few weeks now, and I am definitely satisfied!

I've always had pretty great normal skin, until about two years ago. Not even when I hit puberty my skin broke out. But recently I've been suffering from acne - not severe at all, but just not the occasional pimple either. I've always had about 2-3 at a time, and while I do realise it's not bad at all compared to others, it really bothered me as they always appeared on my chin or forehead and were uncoverable. Worst was that every single one left a scar, even if I didn't pop it.

So I read pretty much all reviews of this I could find, and apparently it helped on acne and acne-scarring.

As I said, been using it for like two weeks now, and honestly haven't had any breakouts at ALL. I'm already starting to see my scars fading aswell. And I did have one large, mean pimple when I started using it, and it had dramatically improved over night.

My skin is also super soft and smooth! I do not feel that my skin looks more glowing or plump, as many have mentioned, though. But as I still haven't hit 20, I guess I can't really expect my skin to be more glowing than it is now.

I also have noticed slight less redness, especially around my nose which is my problem area. I really hope it will improve more, also on my chin, but I guess it might be too early to say.

Anyway, just the fact that it has made my skin completely acne-free, makes it 100% worth it for me!