Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have a neutral review for this one:its neither good neither terrible.And I dont beleive it can clear up blackheads.it made my skin smooth and helped a little bit but just only this.be careful no to scrub hard as it will leave you with a dry sensation or even get small pumps.Like other gals say there are much better scrubs on the market than this one!!and dont be fooled by the name

I've been using this for about a week and so far, I am very pleased with it. It just may replace my old favorite by Clean & Clear! It is scrubby enough to remove dead skin without being irritating. It rinses easily and is non-drying. Note - I use this as an all-around cleanser to help prevent breakouts, not expressly for blackheads.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was a decent scrub. It wasnt so harsh that it irritated my skin, but it was not as exfoliating as St. Ives Medicate Apricot Scrub, which I love. I did not notice that it helped with blackheads. Nothing special. Because I can get a better scrub for less $, Ill stick with St. Ives.

This may be an excellent product for some, but my skin is pretty sensitive and I found that it really irritated my skin. I don't ever use scrubs as scrubs exactly, since my skin does act up on occasion. I usually just smooth on the scrub and let it set for a few minutes to get some mild exfoliation started, then rinse off. Even without scrubbing with this product, I found my skin was red and irritated and even noticed some broken capillaries on my nose immediately after rinsing. As I said, this is probably a great scrub for some, but for those with sensitive skin, I'd advise caution.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been looking for a great cleanser, with bha, and round manual exfoliaters, in one product, and have found it here.
I have Oily/ance prone,sensitive skin.(I use this about 2x a week)
This has a nice thick consistancy,that is easy to spread. It reminds me of Clinique's mousse cleaser's
It leaves my skin smooth,clean and not tight feeling.
It comes in a handy and sanitary flip top tube. I will definately repurchase.

I am extremely critical towards products that claim they get rid of blackheads. Blackheads to me have always been my chronic skin problem since I was in elementary school. Needless to say, I am always skeptical and I indeed suggest that anyone with numerous blackheads should have them extracted by a facialist immediately.

But we all can't book a date with a spa so I want to suggest a product I discovered on accident...again. (I always have a tendancey to "discover" the best products when I'm not thinking about products). This scrub does the trick. i do use it once a day mixed with my Dove cleanser but that's a really small price to pay for my now blackhead-free skin.

this is a terrible terrible product. i used it everyday for a week on only my nose (where i had the most blackheads) and i got a huge pimple. i have clear skin (with slightly clogged pores on tzone) and haven't had a single break out in over 6 mos. i only bought this scrub in hopes that it would help clear my tiny blackheads. what a mistake! i was sooo upset when i got the pimple right on my nose. i am directly blaming this product for my pimple. as you can tell, i am still very mad... :/

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like this daily scrub. I use it every morning. Feels gentle, so for oily skin types with pores use it more often like every day or every second day. Cleans the pores ok, not as good as a normal scrub that I use 2-3 times/week. So Im going to continue to use my normal scrubs 2 times a week. Cheap, so Im going to buy it again.

This really works for me, I've got alot of blackheads on my nose and chin, but after usuing this for about a week, my skin looks much better! I also like that it doesn't make my skin go dry, and the price makes it even better =)

Well, I only tried this once. I was dog-sitting for a relative and she had this on her sink. This cleanser doesn't foam, and that always makes me feel like I'm not getting my makeup off. Unfortunately I didn't have any toner with me to test this. I did like the small beads, and my skin felt pretty smooth. So I guess I'm kind of on the fence about this.