Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 8/9/2004 2:34:00 PM

Luckily, the beige worked for me. I use it under eyes for dark circles mainly, but it also works nicely on my rosacea-tinted cheeks. I'm glad this worked because I was about to take the plunge with C de P concealer and I really can't afford it!

on 7/12/2004 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer I have ever used....I have scarring under one eye..and really deep set under eye circles..this totaly contours the eyes..makes the deep set not so bad..and the scar almost invisible..the texture is great and stays put..I love this!!!

on 5/31/2004 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best concealor I've used in a long time. The only reason I left off a star is because of the lack of color choices, but luckily, the light works for my dark undereye circles. It has great coverage and its texture is divine. Would definitely repurchase!

on 5/25/2004 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a good concealer and bought this product after reading the reviews. The concealer does a great job covering my undereye circle and blemishes, but I must agree with all of the reviews that the color choices are very limited. One was too light and the next too dark for me. I chose the lighter one and use tiny amount.

on 3/6/2004 11:42:00 PM

A nice creamy concealer that can cover almost anything. On the plus side, it's fragrance free, has a good SPF and contains anti-aging ingredients. On the minus side, it's a bit thick and color selection is limited. Bottom line: it will cover under eye circles and skin imperfections. You can find it at Ulta.

on 3/1/2004 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The coverage is AWSOME, stays put, doesn't run or crease and it has SPF to boot! The healthy ingredients help fade blemishes/blotches and it doesn't clog pores. Nice color selection and helpful customer svc.

on 2/17/2004 1:57:00 PM

the ablolute best concealer I've ever used. I'm suprised its not all over MUV!

on 1/26/2004 10:06:00 PM

I've tried a multitude of concealers over the years, but none have really done what I've wanted them to do, that is: cover my very dark under eye circles (& occasional zits) AND stay in place until I wash them off. BUT then I found this!!!! I'm not prone to complimenting many products, but I just can't say enough about this stuff. I never knew I could look this good!!! My search is finally over, and I no longer have to curse my genes for giving me these under eye circles.
Ah, the only thing I would change about this stuff is the color selection: its very small, and so it's hard to pick a shade that matches your skin exactly (in case of covering up imperfections on the face, as opposed to the under eye area).
UPDATE: I have since tried Becca concealer which I find is better at covering my under eye cirlces and has an infinitely wider range of colors to choose from. It's not my HG but it's the best concealer out there, outside of the stage makeup lines.
EDIT 12/06: I've since moved onto Becca concealer. It doesn't much offer better coverage but it does have a huge number of shades to chose from.

on 1/21/2004 5:19:00 PM

This is a good concealer not WOW but okay! My maine reason for not being in love is the color selection is poor the LIght is too white more for PPP and the beige is too orangey and dark for my LLL complexion! I'm back with my Holygrail Clinique Advanced concealer in light much better match for my skin!

Top Rated Exuviance Products