Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 10/4/2004 2:07:00 PM

I had to buy 2 tubes and custom mix them to get the right color...but I don't care because this stuff is worth double it's price and then some! It's a bit too dry for under the eyes, so I use LM secret concealer for that. For marks and zits, this stuff has not rival...dries quickly and lasts all day...super pigmented...and has NEVER broken me out. It's the best, trust me.

on 9/3/2004 12:35:00 PM

I HAVE UNDEREYE CIRCLES THAT MAKE EVERYONE THINK I'M EITHER SICK OR TIRED. FACT IS, I'M SICK & TIRED OF BUYING NEW CONCEALERS THAT PROMISE TO PROVIDE 'FULL COVERAGE' AND COVER EVEN THE WORST DISCOLORATIONS AND THEY DON'T! I BOUGHT THIS FOR ABOUT 13.50 MAYBE, SO THE FACT THAT IT'S WORTHLESS DIDN'T UPSET OR SURPRISE ME THAT MUCH. IT DID NOT COVER OR CONCEAL MY CIRCLES AT ALL. THE GOOD POINTS OF THIS CONCEALER (IF YOU HAVE VERY MINIMUM DARKNESS) IS THAT THE CONSISTENCY IS SOFT & EASY TO BLEND. ALSO, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. IT STATES IT WILL CORRECT ANY VISIBLE SKIN FLAW AND IT DOESN'T. I THOUGHT MAYBE MY CIRCLES ARE JUST TOO DARK FOR ANY CONCEALER TO HELP & I NEED LASER CORRECTION FROM MY DERMATOLOGIST, SO I DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN ON ANOTHER FLAW. I APPLIED THIS CONCEALER ON A SCAR WITH DISCOLORATION AND LOST PIGMENTATION. I BURNED THE TOP OF MY FOOT VERY BADLY IN JUNE FROM A SUPER HOT CURLING IRON LANDING ON MY FOOT. IT'S NOW SEPTEMBER AND I STILL HAVE A LARGE UGLY SKIN DISCOLORATION ON THE TOP OF MY FOOT WHICH LOOKS AWFUL (BUT LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN IT DID BACK IN JUNE). I TRIED EXUVIANCE ON IT & NOTHING HAPPENED! I PUT ON MORE & YOU COULD STILL SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH TO MY SCAR/DISCOLORATION. IT'S JUST TOO LIGHT AND SHEER TO COVER ANYTHING MORE THAN A MINOR FLAW. UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY HAVE MAJOR FLAWS ;) IT'S JUST ANOTHER WASTED CONCEALER IN MY MAKEUP DRAWER!!! PERHAPS IF YOU NEED MOISTURE IN A CONCEALER & YOU HAVE ALMOST FLAWLESS SKIN, IT COULD BE OF USE TO YOU ,BUT ANYONE WITH ANNOYING DARK CIRCLES OR SCARS TO COVER--DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERY CONCEALER OUT THERE EXCEPT CLE DE PEAU BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE & CLINIQUE ADVANCED CONCEALER BECAUSE I'M 35 AND IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE TOO DRYING FOR MY EYE AREA, SO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I'M STILL IN SEARCH FOR THAT PERFECT CONCEALER. IF I EVER FIND IT I'LL BE SURE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW.

on 8/17/2004 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had given this a good review 5 months ago, but the more I used this product the more I hated. I guess at the time it was better than anything else I tried, but it really made my undereyes all wrinkly and drew attention to my imperfections. I did not like this at all and have thrown it away.

on 8/16/2004 6:35:00 AM

poor coverage for dark circles, and it enhances wrinkles, dermablend is much better..........I'm glad that I paid it few dollars on ebay!

on 8/9/2004 2:34:00 PM

Luckily, the beige worked for me. I use it under eyes for dark circles mainly, but it also works nicely on my rosacea-tinted cheeks. I'm glad this worked because I was about to take the plunge with C de P concealer and I really can't afford it!

on 7/12/2004 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer I have ever used....I have scarring under one eye..and really deep set under eye circles..this totaly contours the eyes..makes the deep set not so bad..and the scar almost invisible..the texture is great and stays put..I love this!!!

on 5/31/2004 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best concealor I've used in a long time. The only reason I left off a star is because of the lack of color choices, but luckily, the light works for my dark undereye circles. It has great coverage and its texture is divine. Would definitely repurchase!

on 5/25/2004 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a good concealer and bought this product after reading the reviews. The concealer does a great job covering my undereye circle and blemishes, but I must agree with all of the reviews that the color choices are very limited. One was too light and the next too dark for me. I chose the lighter one and use tiny amount.

on 3/6/2004 11:42:00 PM

A nice creamy concealer that can cover almost anything. On the plus side, it's fragrance free, has a good SPF and contains anti-aging ingredients. On the minus side, it's a bit thick and color selection is limited. Bottom line: it will cover under eye circles and skin imperfections. You can find it at Ulta.

on 3/1/2004 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The coverage is AWSOME, stays put, doesn't run or crease and it has SPF to boot! The healthy ingredients help fade blemishes/blotches and it doesn't clog pores. Nice color selection and helpful customer svc.

Top Rated Exuviance Products