Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

3.8

on 3/23/2006 9:07:00 PM

Wanted to love this.It is a nice ROSEY color,but it dissappeared soon as I put it on =(
NOT a keeper!

on 2/23/2006 5:16:00 PM

This blush goes on nicely, but only lasts minutes on me! I can see it fading away if I stare at myself in the mirror! What a waste of money!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This blush looks great when applied correctly. It has a great color and the only bad thing about it is it's a little messy on your fingers but it looks so good it's worth it. It gives you the perfect glow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Overall, this is a good product. The blush is very creamy in texture, making it easy to blend, even for someone not experienced in the cream blush department. The color is also nice, a very rosy pink color. Although I don't usually wear cream blush, this is still a very nice product.

on 4/3/2005 12:55:00 PM

Rosy Glow is a very pretty, cool-toned candy pink shade that brightens up my PPP/LLL NC20 skintone. I dab a bit on my fingertips and gently blend it over the apples of my cheeks. It dries to a somewhat powdery finish and lasts all day long. Love it!

on 2/22/2005 10:29:00 PM

the texture of this blush is nothing short of divine - it's so soft and light but wonderfully blendable. the color i find a bit pale even for my PPP complexion, and often have to double apply, but i guess that just means it "layers well."

on 1/3/2005 3:29:00 AM

i really liked the colour of this but when i put it on my cheeks there's hardly any colour and i find it hard to rub in. I wont be buying this again.

on 9/25/2004 1:37:00 AM

Very light and neutral, but still gives a nice glow--especially when layered. It would pair nicely with pretty much any makeup colors and any skintone--it is so neutral. I Like to keep this in my purse for when I need a dose of color for my face--it doesn't matter what the original color of my blush was--that's what's so nice about this. Very versatile. Probably won't show up on darker skins (I'm an FFF).

I was looking for a bronzer with a rosey tone. I decided to stop looking and buy a blush and use it as a bronzer. I am fair with pink undertones and I stay out of the sun. I love this blush because it is light enough to put on my cheeks a little on my nose forehead etc without the fake looking shimmer. The cream formula isn't powdery on my skin so it lookes like a real glow.

on 8/15/2004 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this blush. The color looks darker in the packaging, but it looks more pink on your cheeks. It doesn't feel greasy at all and it stays on all day.

Popular Blush Products