October 30, 2014 | 1398 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 9:07:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Wanted to love this.It is a nice ROSEY color,but it dissappeared soon as I put it on =(
NOT a keeper!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

This blush goes on nicely, but only lasts minutes on me! I can see it fading away if I stare at myself in the mirror! What a waste of money!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 1:45:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush looks great when applied correctly. It has a great color and the only bad thing about it is it's a little messy on your fingers but it looks so good it's worth it. It gives you the perfect glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2005 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bronco_frogs56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall, this is a good product. The blush is very creamy in texture, making it easy to blend, even for someone not experienced in the cream blush department. The color is also nice, a very rosy pink color. Although I don't usually wear cream blush, this is still a very nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2005 12:55:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Rosy Glow is a very pretty, cool-toned candy pink shade that brightens up my PPP/LLL NC20 skintone. I dab a bit on my fingertips and gently blend it over the apples of my cheeks. It dries to a somewhat powdery finish and lasts all day long. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by antipatsy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

the texture of this blush is nothing short of divine - it's so soft and light but wonderfully blendable. the color i find a bit pale even for my PPP complexion, and often have to double apply, but i guess that just means it "layers well."

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2005 3:29:00 AM More reviews by tash22nz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really liked the colour of this but when i put it on my cheeks there's hardly any colour and i find it hard to rub in. I wont be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by keahi

Very light and neutral, but still gives a nice glow--especially when layered. It would pair nicely with pretty much any makeup colors and any skintone--it is so neutral. I Like to keep this in my purse for when I need a dose of color for my face--it doesn't matter what the original color of my blush was--that's what's so nice about this. Very versatile. Probably won't show up on darker skins (I'm an FFF).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by harleyandhank

I was looking for a bronzer with a rosey tone. I decided to stop looking and buy a blush and use it as a bronzer. I am fair with pink undertones and I stay out of the sun. I love this blush because it is light enough to put on my cheeks a little on my nose forehead etc without the fake looking shimmer. The cream formula isn't powdery on my skin so it lookes like a real glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Madelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. The color looks darker in the packaging, but it looks more pink on your cheeks. It doesn't feel greasy at all and it stays on all day.