NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss

4.3

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880), D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay so I have these lipglosses in Gold Pink, African Queen, Deep Bronze, and two other goldish/brown colors and unfortunately you really get what you pay for. Ive heard many great things about these but I think these lippies are overrated. They are highly pigmented which is good, moisturizing but I would only buy African Queen and Deep Bronze again, the others can stay

Unfortunatly these did not work well for me. I have sweet heart and its way to frosty pink it look horrid on me :( I also purchased beige which is a nude pink color and while that looked the best on me, it didn't last very long at all. I had to apply every hour to keep the color and moisture. I will return the sweet heart, but am holding off on beige. The packaging is very cute and classy. I give it 3\5

on 8/26/2010 5:49:00 PM

I'm SO torn about these lip glosses... firstly, the pigmentation is GREAT. Best pigmentation in a lip gloss I've ever tried. Unfortunately, the smell is almost unbearable. It smells like very strong cherry cough drops, and that's not a smell I want near my nose and on my lips. The smell also travels in the space around me, so anyone near me can smell it. If I'm in a car and I put it on, the whole car will smell it. All in all, I love the colors.... but the smell is so strong that I don't think I can repurchase even though the pigmentation is so good.

on 8/24/2010 7:35:00 PM

Ok....the scent of this is just unforgivable. I never, ever care about scents but this smells EXACTLY like pepto-bismol which is just weird. I like the gloss alot- it's a nice consistency, pretty color range, and decent staying power. NYX always has cute packaging too! A cute little plastic bow on top and all. I have the color "Smokey Look" a nice peachy pink color. So I may repurchase but I would need to know whether all colors have this awful scent first.

on 7/26/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love love love! i have these in sponge case and chandelier and i could not be happier. I actually bought a MAC gloss and returned it because i love these so much more and i can buy 4 of these for one MAC. I lick my lips a lot so staying power isnt my issue and i do not mind reapplying. Overall I would buy all of them!

on 7/26/2010 12:25:00 PM

Awesome cheap gloss! Tons of colors to choose from, a ton of product in each one and good quality. Texture is smooth and stays put for a few hours. Smell might turn some off, but it doesn't last and goes away quickly. I have Smokey Look, Tea Rose, Beige and Natural; all are beautiful, opaque colors that apply as they look in the tube. I like the applicator and that it is slanted as it makes application very easy and precise. Check these out, you will not be disappointed.

on 7/19/2010 2:23:00 PM

If you're looking for cheap good lipglosses, you need to get a few tubes of these. The wide variety of colors, the great texture, the fabulous smell, you're going to love these. My favorite colors are: Dolly Pink, Sweet Heart & Sponge Cake.

on 5/22/2010 4:59:00 PM

This is absolutely fabulous I love the smell the taste, the texture, the color and I'd totally buy this again!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

In the store i smelt them and they smelt like cherry cough syrup. is this true? i have yet to try them though(:

on 5/10/2010 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE these lip glosses! Since I have found these, I feel no need to pay more money for high brand lip glosses. They are not sticky but smooth and creamy. The colors are beautiful with or without lipstick.

Popular Lip Glosses