August 23, 2014 | 954 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by thehiddenbeeuty

In the store i smelt them and they smelt like cherry cough syrup. is this true? i have yet to try them though(:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by iamjess03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lip glosses! Since I have found these, I feel no need to pay more money for high brand lip glosses. They are not sticky but smooth and creamy. The colors are beautiful with or without lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by MEOCISFAB123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is wonderful stuff, i love it. I have many different shades - my favs are soft beige, lala, among MANY others. i recently discovered NYX a fews ago and I'm just thrilled with it. it's not very expensive, i just wish i could buy it at more stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow...BEST LIPGLOSSES EVER. NYX lipglosses have officially become my HG! Reasons:

1) I think they are BETTER than MAC lipglasses!!!!!!!!!!

2) they are VERY pigmented, and VERY shiny

3) I love the look of gloss but every single lipgloss I have ever purchased were always sooooo STICKY! NYX Mega Shine lipglass is the first lipgloss I have purchased that were smooth and felt soft on the lips and NOT sticky :)

4) The PRICE! They're $5 per ONE! and COMPARABLE to high end glosses. (I own a lot of lip glosses and I have compared!)

5) They come in many different shades! I purchased PERFECT and I love it so much that I just purchased La La :)

6) The shade perfect seems to brighten up my face! and it's suitable for my COOL PPP skintone.

I'm seriously addicted to this stuff. I can't leave home without this anymore

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love NYX's lipgloss. They aren't sticky and doesn't have weird smell! I use Smokey and French Kiss for a light tink of pink on my lips. The gloss in Natural actually matches my natural lip color, it enhances the natural lip color and gives it a light glossy finish that doesn't even look like it's lipgloss! I use Garnet as a lipstain, it's a deep plummy red. And I like to use Plush Red as a bright red lip stain. I love how the stain makes it appropriate to wear red lips during the day!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by kashagroll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lipgloss in Tanned is a fairly sheer warm tan/nude color on my lips. I also bought this in Smokey Look which is a very sheer and light pinky peach shade. My skin is NC15 and my lips are pigmented a reddish color. I prefer a thicker and sticky gloss just for the staying power. This gloss is very shiny, feels slightly thin and is smooth, not sticky at all. It does last even through drinking. The top of the product does not screw closed easily, that is the reason I gave it 3 lippies for packaging. The gloss is unpleasantly cherry-scented, but the scent doesn't last for more than a minute. There is no flavor to the gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

LOVEEEEEEEE these glosses!!! WAYYY better than MAC or any other name brand glosses, and the best part is they're DIRT CHEAP!!! They are super pigmented and not sticky. I didn't give it 5 lippies because the smell is pretty obnoxious...smells like cherry tootsie pops or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by pkbamara

i love love love this gloss i have it in 158 lala. the color is amazing and lasting power is nice too.
i took off one lippie is because the smell is just groooooss. i can't stand it. but since the color is so pretty i still wear it. i wish the smell was different.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased six of these glosses off eBay for a very good price, so basically there's not much I can complain about. However, I think I wasn't the wisest at choosing the colors. The ones I bought are Lollipop, Perfect, Beige, Rust, Natural and Candy Shop. Lollipop doesn't work with my skin tone (gloss has an unappealing orange undertone), and Perfect doesn't really have an effect. Perfect contains a decent amount of shimmer but it's not over the top. At the same time it gives me no color so I regret choosing it.

I must say, though, I'm very impressed with all the other colors I have. if it weren't for the scent, I'd give these glosses 5/5. They're not too sticky and they have a decent lasting power. Contains good pigmentation too! For the price, it's definitely worth purchasing. Beige and Candy Shop are my favorite. Beige is actually pink (weird, I know) but it's very flattering, and Candy Shop is a coral-y color... looks like candy. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by nancyfeldhaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Long lasting. Non-sticky. Nice colors, love Pink Frost and African Queen (fuchsia-burgundy). A little heavy but good quality for 4.99. I would suggest to get them at ULTA on a BOGO sale. Definitely will continue to buy them. Love NYX products!