October 20, 2014 | 2060 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by missshenzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

L'oreal True match is great everyday foundation.I love to use this with a beauty blender... So blendable, buildable and sets beautifully. I usually get about 5-6 hours of wear with this foundation with a setting spray, so it will not be the longest lasting and the packaging is terrible ( I wish it had a pump). One Pro is their color selection. It doesn't have an annoying smell and is very pigmented. Over all a good foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This wears for only a few hours on me. I'm NC30 in the winter and up to NC45 in the summer. I bought this at Sear's that was having a huge closeout like 80% off all their makeup. I am such a cheapo and have been using a foundation maybe two shades lighter then the rest of my body and just using tons of bronzer to make it match to my body. So embarrassing, I learned my lesson lmao. Anyways, I was looking through the picked through makeup, and ended in the L'Oreal section. I've never purchased anything from them because the brand is soo expensive. I saw the true match foundation for $2 and only two shades left. W1 & W8. I swatched W8 on my neck and looked in a mirror and it blended right in! I immediately bought it. A new foundation that was my perfect color for when I'm my darkest? Awesome! I've heard Nicole Guerrero on YouTube rave and rave on about this foundation but was never interested because Revlon CS had my heart. I went home and tried it on and it was my perfect match made in heaven shade. I was so excited!
But lemme tell you oily skinned girls beware! I have the oiliest skin in the world! The biggest downside is how easily it TRANSFERS!!! I was with my friend at her house and she had a white shirt and white pillows and we were relaxing on her bed and i put my face on her pillows and hugged her and this came transferred horribly!! Imagine my embarrassment when I saw brown streaks on her pillow and all over her shirt! I was so embarrassed we never talked about it. :( I had blotchy spots on my face where the foundation rubbed and maybe two-three hours later (keep in mind i had on powder also & a mattifying moisturizer) my face looked like a disco ball. I was so shiny. I blotted and powdered but felt like I lost the little coverage the foundation gave. The finish is satiny, which is so beautiful and natural, i Love it, but for oily skin its not good because a couple hours later you look in the mirror to see an oily mess. It didnt irritate my skin or break me out thank god. I would not repurchase. I used the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and this blended like a dream. I loved the color but the wear time and how it looked on my skin after a few hours doesnt work with me. I considered using as a contour since I'm around NC40 right now but I'm afraid I'll get oily around my cheeks. I also considered making it to a tinted moisturizer and making the color lighter with a moisturizer but i feel it'll last only 20 minutes on my face before slipping and sliding around my oils. Im glad I only paid two dollars on this foundation for maybe the three-four times I got to wear this haha. I'll figure on how to use this hopefully. Also SPF 17, which is awesome but not so awesome for photos with flash. I looked like I had a white cast over my face :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanycuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a foundation I like to mix with other foundations because of its longevity. On its own, when I first apply it , it looks beautiful but throughout the day it oxidizes and just does not look good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. I use this for regular days when I don't want on too much concealer. I just moisturize, prime, and put this on. I fill in my brows, put on a champagne shadow, tight line, and put on some mascara and lipgloss. I set it with banana powder just a light dusting. And some MLBB lipstick. I may contour with True match Superblendable powder in Sable; which is 3 shades darker than my skin tone. But works fine for me.

This foundation is lite, non cakes, blends smoothly, and N6 Honey beige is my exact skin shade. It last all day even with my oily skin. As long as I set it. I find that on special occasions I may use a concealer for my dark under eye circles. Because this foundation will not cover these bad boys. Genetics! :-( But this foundation has 1 downside it does not have a pump. Which really doesn't matter to me. I pour in the top a quarter size amount and buff in sections using my ELF Studio powder brush or apply with ELF foundation brush. The studio powder brush give me an airbrush look. While the foundation brush give me a dewy look. I'm loving it. The price was 8.99 at Walgreens. I recommend and definitely will repurchase since its a perfect match.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I dont really like this product. it doesnt do anything and doesn't cover that much.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was just okay for me. It looks great at first, but I feel like after several hours it just fades off. I do use a primer and setting powder, but it just doesn't last and doesn't look right. It is also a watery texture, and I hate that it doesn't have a pump. I could see this working for some people (lots of color options!), but it just wasn't that amazing. I'm just mixing this with other foundations to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MorganSoane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have had this foundation in my collection for a while now and although I wouldn't consider this a HG, I find myself reaching for it a lot. Firstly, this has an amazing shade range for a drugstore foundation. For reference I have been using shade N2 when I don't have a tan, and it's got a really nice yellow undertone which is sometimes hard to find. I really love the coverage that this provides (natural medium-full), I would say that this has a demi matte finish that doesn't look too much with a powder over top. I have only found two downsides to this product which is why I didn't rate it a 5; this clings to dry patches like a b***ch, even with heavily moisturised skin. So I wouldn't recommend this to someone with lots of dry flaky patches of skin. Also, because of the fact I have to use an intense moisturiser (even with a primer) it doesn't last as long as I would like :/ I do tend to re powder two/three times a day when using this on my normal slightly oily skin. Overall, I do really like this product and would re purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lolliepollies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just wanna say that this make-up almost saved my life. I do have lots of allergies to a variety types of foundations, except this one!... I know is not supposed to be hypoallergenic at all but it is a very gently product and cheap too!
I think we use lot of products that are so hard to our skin that sometimes we don't even realize it. But this one is a total winner... I mean if one of you doesn't have enough money to buy an expensive hypoallergenic product, you can give a try to this one for a while... it has a very light weight :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by laurenVkealy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to purchase this foundation after reading many great reviews of it online. I don't find it to be super blendable at all! it goes on streaky and doesn't blend, awful sticky texture and made me look lifeless. I have tried loads of different techniques:
with prime
Fingers
Nothing works! awfulawfulawful

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second bottle of this stuff. DEFINITELY my favourite foundation (over & above NARS Sheer Glow & Bobbi Brown one). I use the colour "Honey", and it is a perfect match. Hallelujah that a "drugstore" brand has a colour that is my skin tone! It actually matches my skin colour better than MAC & Bobbi Brown & NARS! I love the consistency and it gives the perfect level of coverage. I use this everyday and after almost 12 hours, there is only slight fading. And I get soo many compliments at work on my skin! Just overall am amazing foundation, and I have nothing bad to say about it. I do have dry skin so I'm not sure how this holds up with oily skin.