December 19, 2014 | 1013 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Jaysta1985

I know I am a minority here.. but I actually hated this product.

I hated the smell, and I know its not the rose water because I have used other brands and have no problems with the smell.

It's not a bad product if you can get over the smell, the price is very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

This makes me feel spoiled. The rose scent is very refreshing, and I use it morning and night. Everyone I have used it on loves it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by burlesqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This facial mist is really moisturizing and it is priced at drug store prices. The spray is a fine wide mist so you don't need many pumps to cover your face. You also won't feel guilty if you do. It feels good and cooling on the skin and leaves it glowing. I use it to set my makeup, as a toner, when I have dry spots on my shins, anywhere that needs a refresher. I carry it in my purse and always find a way to use it throughout the day. One thing to consider before you purchase this, if you are not fond of rose scented products, go smell it first. I love the scent but my BF can't stand it.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Believe it or not, I love this stuff for my scalp! It's too greasy for my face, but once when my scalp was dry and irritated, I used this on a whim and saw that it's perfectly soothing! Best calming spray for $7!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by angielynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I LOVE this stuff! I am not a huge fan of rose scent but I got this to set my make up and as a a light moisturizer and it is sooooo great! The smell is soft and pretty and doesn't bother my sensitive head (I am prone to migraines.)

I use this product as a light moistuizer by spraying after I put on other products or just at random times through the day.

I use it to set my make up.

I spray it on my eye brushes with I use pigment powders that I want to use wet, it works much better than water.

I also spray it on my brush before I put on face mask, which I like to put on with a brush anyhow.

Sometimes I even spray it on my hair, when it is dry and I have flyaways.

Bottom line is this is a great product that anyone can find uses for! It is one of the few products I buy over and over and consider a must have for EVERYONE!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 6:51:00 AM More reviews by VegasGlossJunkie

This stuff is so nice... it has the most wonderful scent that lingers perfectly. It's great any time of year, in summer I put it in the fridge for more of a cooling effect. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and it kind of cleanses the oil and grime of the day off without even wiping.

It does perk me up, but in more of a "ahhh, calm, happy, today is a lovely day" kinda way than in a "WAKE UP NOW!" kinda way. If you want instant awake like that, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin C face spritz, put that in the fridge and spray your face and you'll be jolted awake. Really, it's startling but it works.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by xomissaudrey

i LOVE this!
i use it to set my makeup, before school for a moisturized/dewy finish, in my hair, and in my moisturizer.
it's amazing.
i have acne, and it doesn't break me out.
+ it is soooo cheap!
get it, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by sparklingemz104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i ordered this recently after my sister bought it and im so glad i did, its the best pick me up spray ever! its slightly moisturizing but i spray it on afer i moisturize anyway, and the light rose scent is just that, not overpowering and very pleasant. and it came with an awesome MB gift set with 3 bottles 2 oz each and a mirror all in a cute makeup case for free! i would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by prcdnvl28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I use it on top of moisturizers or as a pick-me-up during the day to refresh my skin. This is possibly the BEST smelling product on the market: it smells like herbs and roses. A plus: it does not sting your eyes if you happen to get any in them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a gem! inexpensive little pick me up that i cant live without!
in the summer heat i love it, in the cold winter i love it......love it so much, makes your skin feel nice and hydrated.....it makes it a great no brainer gift for $7........and if you have a loved one in the hospital, bring them this, they need it, trust me!!!