September 24, 2014 | 1250 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sajj38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't have dry anything really, but when after I've been swimming for a long time my skin gets really dry. I put this on at night and the nest day my skin is as good as new.
Also use this as a eye cream/ eye gel at night. Works just as well as some more expensive eye creams. Don't use it during the day because it's too greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have dry skin, so I use Vaseline to make my eye base.
I crush up some wet n wild pressed powder and mix it with some vaseline and it works wonders as a primer. I wore it under my dark brown today and I had PE in the 80 degree weather and it is still on just like when I did it this morning. Awesome money saver!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ I adore Vaseline, but not for obvious reasons. I love using it as an eyeshadow base. Many people like it for dry areas like knees and elbows, I to also like it for this reason but since I don't get to dry in those areas I don't need it often. Anywho I like using Vaseline as an eyeshadow base because it picks up eyeshadow colors extremely well, I only like using it for lid colors of course- and you only need the tiniest amount and your set. It beats out a lot of HE primers out there. For example if I use Vaseline as a base and I wash off my makeup at night my eyeshadow is literally waterproof! I need to work really hard to get off the eyeshadow completely. I buy this in little mini packages so I can store it nice and compact in my MU bag. this is a great little gem! ♥ :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I love vaseline...it clears cracked heels, soothes my chapped lips, and even smoothes the under eye area when i wake up with crepiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by littlemissorangepenguin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love vaseline. My lips have become allergic to the majority of lip balms out there so my doctor told me to try vaseline. Omigosh it moisturizes so well AND it works as a lip gloss too! It also removes my eye makeup easily. I have been meaning to try it on my feet for a while now but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I like getting the travel size ones though so it's easier for me to re-apply when I'm not home.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by dempsj

This product is not bad, but not brilliant. I used to use it as a lip balm but found that I had to re-apply it every 30 minutes. It just evaporates! It's good on your feet provided you're wearing socks (otherwise you'll leave greasy sploges all over the house) and elbows too. I don't find it removes makeup very well at all, but I do use waterproof products. I don't think I'll ever need to re-purchase this as the tub lasts for so long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Vaseline! It does everything! :D
I don't like the tub though, it doesn't seem very sanitary. I'm the only one who uses it but I'm paranoid somethings going to start growing in it if theres a lot of bacteria floating around in there :P Still love it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by katier01

i use vaseline for everythinggg .. i babysit and put it on the 2yearold when he was stung by a bee and it helped take the stinger out .. it takes makeup off .. its the best lipgloss .. my friends boyfriends grandmother swears that it keeps crows feet away and she doesnt have any! and my number one reason it keep buying vaseline is because it is the BESTT FOOT TREATMENT! when i buff away rough spots on my feet i put vaseline on the sensitive area and it stays sooo soft for sooo longg! now i put it on my feet everytime i get out of the shower. the only down side is that it takes sometime to dry off so in the summer i put socks on while i finish getting ready then i take them off and my feet are flipflop perfect. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot tollerate vaseline on my skin, but it is the best lip treatment in the world! And dirt cheap..

I use it on my lips morning and evening after brushing my teeth and cleansing my face. The rest of the day/night I don't have to put anything else on my lips.

All those people who put on lipstick moisturizers every minute of the day are just drying their lips, the more you use those the more you need them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Vaseline deserves the hype that it gets. It is a great moisturizing product and all purpose as well. I use this twice a week as an overnight moisturizer because I wake up with such amazing skin. This removes pimples and blemishes overnight! As an overnight treatment it has saved my skin's life and it has made me look better. I use it as brow gel, also use in in elbows, knees, feet, and lips. With crushed blush it also makes a great tinted lip gloss. It removes makeup like nothing else. My hair stylist also uses this as a barrier to prevent burning from blow-drying or when I relax my hair (usually every 3-4 months). The tub packaging makes me uncomfortable at times. I really wish it came in a tube. It dissolves mascara like crazy. I use this as an eye cream also and it plumps my eyes and diminishes dark circles. I haven't used it for burns or other problems like that. I'll have to try that. For all its worth, it does so much for so cheap. This will always be in my medicine cabinet and in my travel bag.