December 20, 2014 | 1597 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by mikee888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is fantastic. at first i had purchased it becausei had been severly sunburnt. (THIS IS AMAZING FOR SUNBURN<3) it makes sunburn feel so cool and fresh and it helps heal it. i noticed while using this product that my skin was clearing up. at first i though it was just because of all the sun exposure but i kept using it and my skin looks great. now i dont have bad acne, but i do always have a couple blemishes. with this they go away way faster and stay away. my mom uses this on her face and she still has the most beautiful skin. this is a staple in my skin care:)
EDIT-
this product ended up breaking my out after a month. its a shame because the results were awesome..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by MissyKittyB

This product saved my skin. No, literally, it saved my skin. Since I turned 13, acne was always a stressful problem, and none of the commercial acne treatments helped at all. Certain ones even made it worse, rich with thick oils and stuff. Finally, as a last resort, I turned to Noxzema, thinking that it, like all the other products I tried, would fail me.
I was shocked. Noxzema literally cleared my current breakout in only one week, and continues to keep my face clear. Where as once, I used to always have lots of acne, lots of bumps, now I only get one or two every now and then. This IS the solution to combination-skin acne. It satisfies everything. It's not harsh, and it doesn't hurt my sensitive skin, and yet it's powerful enough to soften and make supple my dry patches and lift the oils and dirt off of my oily patches.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by RoseEatsRice

This product is an outstandingly cheap product that works on oily skins for the most part. As I was at a friends house, I used this product, and I noticed a difference in my skin. If you do not have oily skin, this product will not work for you. If you had fair normal skin, it will dry out your skin, so I recommend a moisturizer. Works amazing on me though! (: Really cheap pricing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by audaxinlucem

I stumbled upon using this when I ran out of my regular make-up remover cream and had to use what my brother had in his bathroom and I loved it! It's so old-school but it's affordable, accessible (sold at most drugstores) and most of all, effective. My skin's really sensitive to new products and I usually break out but this actually made my skin glow the next day! I use about a quarter-size worth every night and it gets the job done.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by vneff

Love this! I bought it for my face, but use it primarily to shave my legs now. It gives me a close shave, good smell, and I'm prone to razor bumps. After reading somewhere that this is often used in men's barber shops to shave with, I thought I'd try it.
As a side note. DO NOT buy the equate brand of this, spend the extra dollar and get the real thing. It was so nasty I threw it out. I thought I got a bad jar but then other reviews and discovered I hadn't, it is similar to milk gone bad consistency, not smooth at all, and a bad smell, really bad.
So I'm sticking with the real thing. No razor bumps for me. If you use it on the bikini area, works good, but be careful where you place it. The menthol can, well, you will either be like a KY jelly commercial, or have irritation.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by beautygale08

I bought this at my local beauty store. I recently fell back in love I stop using it for 2 years I used when I was 13 (I'm now 15) my skin was vibrant. It was soft and smooth if you are tired in the morning this will wake you up. I used today and it took off my makeup it was a sensational tingly and I like the tingly feeling some other people don't like it but I do. It refreshed my skin is didn't need a moisturizer. So I hope this helps everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by jeydonchanel

lov it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by breakfastattiffanys11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live in a house with three other women (my sisters and mom) and there is always about 3 or 4 tubs of this around because we all use it and go through it like crazy. I use this and I am oily, acne-prone, my mom is in her fortys with combination skin, one of my sisters has dry skin, and my youngest sister is in her teens with occasional breakouts. I would probably stay away from this if I had sensitive skin because this tingles and I could see that bothering some. I don't like the smell but I love how clean and refreshed this makes my skin feel. My skin never really breaks out when I am using this either. I use this day and night. In the morning when I don't have any makeup on I put this on dry skin and leave it on when I brush my teeth and then i message it in and wipe off with a damp face cloth. At night I remove my makeup and then use this with my Olay facial spinbrush. I admit I do try and use other things, but this always gives me consistant results even if it is not as fun as other facewashes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pricella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this off and on since I was 15 years old...Im now 38. I use it as a facial in the shower. its always leaves my skin nice and pretty. I do you whitch hazel and tea tree oil after (toner) then I use grapeseed oil my lotion. never had any problems with this product. I always have it in the bathroom. some of the best products are the ones that have been around the longest!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff even on my sensitive skin its awesome and it takes off everything even wp mascara