LUSH Figs and leaves soap

3.9

I adore this soap!!! I don't generally like bar soaps as a rule, but tried this, and have fallen in love! It smells delicious and the scrubbiness has converted me! I am converted!

I've already tried a lot of Lush soaps and wanted to try something new. I normally choose fruity/fresh/sweet scents and this is something completely different. Can't describe the scent though but I liked it. But when I use it, I can't get any lather from it and I LOVE lather! I NEED lather! ;-)
When washing with it, I can hardly smell anything.
Lush has a lot of other nice soaps, so I won't repurchase.

Oh, how I love the scent of this soap. For the smell alone, I would have given it a 5. I'm giving it a 4 because of some niggling annoyances. First, if you get a bad batch of this, the seeds can scratch, leaving you looking the victim of a cat attack. Second, it doesn't moisturize as well as some of Lush's other soaps. Third, the wonderful wonderful smell doesn't linger as long as I'd like. And fourth, it doesn't last very long, making it kind of expensive. I still buy this every few months, though.

A fabulously quirky, interestingly squishy soap. It doesn't overdry my hands, and leaves them lovely and smooth. Its one of my top ten favourite soaps, and with reason. I like the creamy lather, and aloe vera soaps are always soothing for my hands and body. Like all Lush soaps, its wrapped in paper. You're gonna throw out packaging anyway, so it doesn't bother me at all. Its environmentally friendly, and recyclable.

Ooh, I like this one! It's very earthy looking when you get it, but I find it charming. It's actually kinda squishy! The smell, oh, I love this scent. It's like... gardenias.. faint white gardenias and fig, or something like that. It's soft and light and sweet, not overpowering but strong enough to smell afterwards. I love the little fig seeds, they feel great. Lathers very well and feels creamy. The only reason I didn't give this 5 lipsticks is because LUSH soaps leave a gross film on my skin and are very drying.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only thing that I still like about Lush is the soaps. (And King of Skin, you magnificent beast) I don't get them because they're beneficial to my skin, there are far better out there-I get them because they smell nice. And figs and leaves really really smells cool.

This is my favorite LUSH soap. It smells lovely and makes my skin so soft. It is perfect for Canadian winter months when my skin tends to dry out.

I agree with Katinka007. I love the smell and the feel of the lather, but I wish they'd either ditch the seeds or pulverize them. They are annoying and keep an otherwise very yummy soap from receiving a 5.

I don't know hot to describe the scent of this soap. It's a very unique comforting soft floral scent. The soap is also quite moisturising, I have dry skin and didn't find this drying at all. The only thing I don't like about the soap is the exfoliating bits-they don't exfoliate my skin, they only scratch it (I find all exfoliating Lush soaps scratchy, not just this one).

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This has got to be the worst soap I have ever used on my skin! TOtally dried my skin out, very very annoying to use. The grains or seeds (or whatever that was) were all over my bath. The soap stunk,it didn't foam properly, I don't even think it cleanses properly. And what are those pieces of leaf about????!!!! What good are leaves in my soap bar????!!!!!!
Never buying this again!