April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Anti-Residue Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Flora6868

My dear husband Sven purchased somehow and presented me Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo.
I liked it. I had a problem with dandruff, so had my husband Sven and son. So our whole family used it.
We liked it very much! Thank you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good clarifier, easy to find. Smells a bit strong and can be slightly drying if a good conditioner doesn't follow. Inexpensive and convenient. Have repurchased many times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I purchased this product because my hair tends to become tolerant of shampoo very quickly and I'm in love with my current shampoo and do not want to switch. I used this and followed with my normal shampoo/conditioning regimen. It definetely does the job, it removes all the build-up and leaves your hair super super clean. Because it makes your hair "squeaky" clean, it does tend to make your hair just a little bit dry, so I suggest using a really moisturizing shampoo & conditioner after you use this. Overall my hair feels light and clean and I'm super happy that I don't have to switch shampoos!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by fallenrainxx

I got this shampoo at shopper's after reading all the great reviews. Even though the price was a little steep, it was totally worth it! I only use this once a week since it's not a normal shampoo. It doesn't dry out my hair at all, it makes it so soft and in the shower, you can actually feel your hair is squeaky clean-literally, it squeaks. It doesn't damage my hair at all and afterwards, you just feel so clean and my hair has never felt so light. This shampoo gets rid of all residue, including shampoo, conditioner, serums, etc. It's a clear gel and it lathers pretty easily. The packaging isn't great-the bottle is chunky and wide, but it is a clear bottle so you can see how much you have left, which is nice. I definitely think this shampoo has made my hair shinier and smoother. All the residue buildup from conditioners made my hair heavy and tangled and dull. If I wash my hair with this shampoo, it gets rid of everything. I would definitely recommend this to everybody! It's a great buy, you get what you paid for, and it's a go-to shampoo for dirty hair with buildup. I would purchase it again. And again. And again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've kept a bottle of this on hand for years. I use it once a week if I am using a silicone styling product, less if I am not using many styling products. I love the smell of it and my husband likes it, too. I wish it came in a larger bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by NioneEurantale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works great if you do not have color treated hair. If you have color treated hair it will make your color short lived and your hair feel dry. It does do a great job and removing build up in your hair. If you typically have dry/frizzy hair you will want to follow up with a good moisturizing conditioner afterward.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this. I don't use it often, maybe once every month or two or just when I need it. But when I do use it, I can feel it cleaning my hair of any product residue and it doesn't leave my hair so dry that it immediately tangles together. The smell isn't heavenly, but it doesn't linger in my hair and I don't mind it in the shower. Works like a dream, I will keep repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by marciabrdy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mom recommended this and I gave it a try. A try was all I needed. Yes, it does smell like bug spray but I color my hair with nice n easy and it stripped it big time. Another reviewer said the same thing. Be careful if you color and use it. It left me seeing just how much white and silver hair I really do have. Scared me. I read more reviews on here and switched to another one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

I love using this about once a week for removing product residue and deep clean my hair. It leaves my hair feeling much lighter and volumized. It has an odd scent but the scent doesn't last. This is a MUST HAVE for anyone who uses products such as Pantene conditioners, heat tamers, hair spray and gels etc. I wouldn't use it more than once a week though, as it does feel a little stripping on my hair. I think it's a bit pricey if you use it as a daily shampoo, but used once a week or so, a normal bottle lasts around half a year, it's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's such an amazing product! just as other reviewers said, it cleans the hair styling products residues left over on your hair. it might be a little pricy but you dont need a lot of this everytime when you use it. it will leave your hair so clean and fresh, and after that i use my normal shampoo and conditioner then i found that my hair will be conditioned more easily. my hair turned out so healthy and smooth.
for those who putting hair styling products everyday i recommend using this shampoo once every week. but if you rarely styled your hair like me, you dont want to use this shampoo more that twice per three weeks.
it's a anti-residue shampoo, overusing will harm your hair which against your original purpose.