Redken Hair Cleansing Cream

4.5

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Stearic Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Amino Methyl Propanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract

on 1/29/2011 7:38:00 PM

Hair feels squeaky clean,not damaged. I love it, looking for bigger bottles, it is pricey but everything Redken is.

on 1/18/2011 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Awesoommmmmmmme. Really, really love this as my cleansing shampoo. I use it 2-3 times a week, and immediately can notice buildup gone, but soft, light hair. I LOVE THE SMELL. Kinda like grapefruit. It is truly amazing and is a neccessity for my baby fine hair to get rid of build up. LOVE

on 1/14/2011 12:11:00 AM

I decided to have black hair for one day and bought one of those semi-permanent hair colors that last 6-8 washes. I wanted to get rid of the black and with the help of this shampoo it lasted 2-3 washes. It cleans your hair really good and makes it shiny. It does dry out your hair though so you need a really good conditioner.

on 12/19/2010 8:20:00 PM

I have waist length hair and was seriously contemplating cutting it off because it had become so lank, dull and lifeless. It wouldn't even hold a style for more than an hour or so. After one use of redken's cleansing cream, my old hair is back! I have tried other clarifying shampoos and they always left my hair dried out and worse than when I started. This product is amazing! A very small amount goes a long way.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was rec'd this by a few stylists over time because I have well water which causes mineral build up in my hair. I never bought it because it is pricey and I thought a regular drugstore clarifying shampoo would work just as well. I used the Neutrogena clarifying one on/off for years and was always dissappointed of how dry it left my hair. I moved on to try a few other drugstore ones only to get the same results. I caved in recently and bought this at my salon. Boy, what a difference. For a skinny anorexic bottle, it is pricey. I use this every 4th wash. This really cleans up things and doesn't strip the hair. However, this isn't a moisturizing shampoo so you do need conditioner after it. This does a wonderful job lifting the minerals and styling build up and leaves my thick hair is light and fluffy. Also, this shampoo is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. I use about a nickle size amount for my shoulder length hair. Work some water into the hair and the shampoo expands nicely. Also, this rinses out very well and fast.

on 11/26/2010 9:20:00 PM

I use this once a week and find it does an excellent job of cleaning my hair of product. I did find that it left my hair feel dry, but that's nothing a good conditioner can't fix

on 11/20/2010 2:17:00 AM

This is a reasonalbe weekly cleansing shampoo for people who use a lot of other products. Hair feels fluffy yet silky, not fuzzy, after use, however I still have problems with buildup on scalp which Redken has not solved. Has a fresh, light mandarin scent and lathers exceptionally- good value for price.

on 11/17/2010 10:41:00 PM

I had to try this because of all the good reviews on MUA. And I have to say, I'm very impressed! This made my hair feel very clean! It does make your hair feel dry as you are rinsing it out but nothing that a good conditioner cannot take care of. I do like the smell. It's a light, citrusy scent. I plan on using this once a week and will continue to buy.

on 11/8/2010 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Another hair product that is amazing for a lot of girls, but not for me. Guess my hair is just too thin and flat to notice any difference. For me, this was a lot of money for no results. Think I really don't need products like this. Have it up for swap.

on 11/2/2010 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think most clarifying shampoos strip your hair of everything! Depending on whether you use tons of product or not, that can be a good thing. However I only use a smoothing serum and the occasional shot of hairspray so I didnt need anything heavey duty, but I wanted to do an at-home deep conditioning treatment and knew doing a deep cleansing right before gives you the best results.
I really love the lather of this, and especially the scent! It didnt dry my hair, but gave me loads of volume!
I ended up sticking with this and using it about once a week. It cleanses so well without stripping your hair of its awesomeness. Try it!