October 25, 2014 | 1848 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 6:08:00 AM More reviews by witchiewitch

This is a great product. Doesn't sting at all and removes eye makeup well, although takes a few swipes to get it all clean. This was the first makeup remover I ever bought. I finished a bottle, then tried a product from Nivea, which sucked big time, stung like crazy. Of course I immediately got this remover again. I won't stray again!

Edit: the only problem is the bottle leaks, so whenever I travel I lose a few mls of the liquid. Thank god it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 1:47:00 AM More reviews by x3xtina

this is the best eye make up remover i've tried however it does smudge the make up a bit that's why you need to rinse it with water after but apart from that it removes all traces of make up and i'm the girl that likes to make her eyes stand out so you can imagine i use a lot of eyeliner and mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a decent product, better than a lot of eye make up removers I've tried, and it really is gentle - a claim nearly all eye make up removers seem to make and yet so few really fulfil.
I wear YSL - Aquaresistant Mascara and no matter how much of this I use, I still wake up with a heap of it around my eyes in the morning.
The packaging really annoys me, the lid is so difficult to get up - that makes me sound like a frail wimp but really I promise I'm not.
It leaves a greasy film and can be very messy to use - it just pushes the mascara around my eyes in a greasy haze!
Reasonable for its price but Neutrogenas Oil Free Eye Make Up remover is cheaper and much better. Try that instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kateecakes

I have tried numerous different types of eye makeup removers & this is my all time favorite. I am still amazed that it is so good and yet so reasonably priced. It has a very light scent but doesn't cause irritation. My eyes are extremely sensitive & I have never had one problem with this product. Also, it is not drying in the least. . . nor does it have a greasy feel. I frequently wear liquid eye liner . . . so having a good eye makeup remover is a must.

This one is the real deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2007 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NEW HOLY GRAIL! Leaves NO TRACES of makeup! Doesn't sting, not too oily. Really lives up to its name. Best remover ever, and cheapest in this category at $7.99 Canadian!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jano808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear eye makeup base and occasionally waterproof mascara. This remover did not take any of it off! And I ended up with raccoon eyes instead. So of course I had to scrub harder, and it got in my eyes and itched, and it still did not come off.

Eye skin is extremely fragile and thin, and with this product you really have to scrub to get it to work.

Don't be tempted by the price- it does not work!

Edit: I'm bumping this up to three stars, it's working for me now. It still stings if I get it in my eyes, and I have to really scrub with waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 6:45:00 AM More reviews by thispolkadot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

love this mu remover. removes all traces of mascara n eyeliner with minimal tugging. not very oily either. good!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Loves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I prefer Chanel's biphase eye makeup remover but this works almost as well and is much cheaper. However I think I'll go back to Chanel, I find that I don't lose as many lashes when I was using that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 6:17:00 AM More reviews by indira_sgr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To tell you the truth, this is the first waterproof makeup remover I've tried. I like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by twiggytwi