Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I use to be in the sun all the time, but as I've gotten older (i'm approaching 30 -haha) i've been avoiding tanning my face. So this product helps me by giving me the same color as my neck and body because of slathering SPF. Smells a little funky but a lot better than other self tanners. I would def. repurchase

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried this after seeing so many reviews here.I am really glad I did. I mix it with either my sunscreen or moisturiser. You control how much colour you want on your face. It leaves a natural glow to the skin - makes you look so healthy. I love it and will continue to use it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this!!! Gives a great glow to skin! I am NC30-35 for reference but I find that most can wear this b/c can layer for darkened effect. Is a watery consistancy but mixed with fndn. or daycream works well as a TM. I like to layer mine over my moisturizer & dust with a pinky blush to add a bit of flush to skin. I have combo skin & this hasn't clogged my pores. Would def. buy it again & a little goes along way so it will def. last long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wouldnt use this on acneic skin, especially if you already have color.

Anyone who has problems with their sunscreen leaving a white cast should try this. This lets me wear my Shiseido spf, which is perfect except for the white cast. Now I just mix in a little Bronze Concentrate and look healthy instead of pasty.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this product. I apply it straight after moisturising, and it gives a really healthy glow. It evens out skin tone, so is great if you don't like to wear make-up, but don't want to go completely bare faced. I will defintely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love what result i've been getting from this,it's very natural on my dark skin,i use this in daytime mix w/ my Dr.Hauschka's sunsreen,mascara and Dr.Hauschka's lip balm and a little bit of loose powder and im set.Good stuff

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product mixed in with my moisturizer or sunscreen simulates a tinted moisturizer....something I've never been able to wear, because almost every formulation out there irritates my skin or has the wrong texture. The finish is sheer...~2-4 drops per 1tsp of moisturizer is sufficient. I love it - makes my skintone look more even and gives a slight sun-kissed look.

i have been using this for about two weeks, and i love it. i feel that you must mix this into a cream. do not apply on its own. it lends a subtle but darkened glow to my skin. i love the medicinal/botanical smell. i am kicking myself for not switching over sooner from the clinque bronzing gel that i have used for the past 10 years. it now feels great to be using a color that is not made from chemicals. this stuff is expensive though, and i seem to going through my bottle quicker than other MUAers. UPDATE: still using this bronzer and loving it, and it's been nearly 5 months. i will definitly repurchase. it is so natural looking and sublte. adds a glimmeriness to skin without glitter. one drawback: the pumps spits out a chunk of hardened cakey pigment with each dose of the liquid. this seems like a design flaw in the packaging.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for the better part of the summer and really love how versatile it is. So far I have mixed it with moisturizer, tinted moisturizer and liquid makeup and in each case I get a great result. I am PPP and I get a really natural glow with this as it is not orangey at all. This works much better for me than buying a darker shade of makeup in the summer, as I can control the shade and intensity by adding more or less of it.

Popular Bronzers