September 1, 2014 | 1971 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by parks906

I received this as a sample. It is an ok mascara - I used it a couple times but I wasn't crazy about it. Didn't clump but didn't voluminize or lengthen my lashes. There are much better mascaras out there at half the price. Would not purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Annetartica

After hearing about all the hype about this mascara, I finally caved and bought one for around $20.00. I saw little sample tube sizes that I was willing to pay maybe $5-$8 for, but unfortunately the lady said it was only a free gift with another purchase. I wish I had gotten the sample sizes because this was definitely not worth the money. The formula is very good, as it goes on smoothly.However, it's a heavy formula and weighs down your eyelashes. I wasn't a big fan of the bigger brush because it made getting the smaller lashes difficult. It did not lengthen or thicken my lashes and smudged horribly! In a period of 4 hours after I put the mascara on, I had to check every half hour and clean the smudges with a makeup wipe. After the 5th hour of being out in public, I finally had to just take it off and go mascara-free for the rest of the day. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

Pros:
Darkens eyelashes
Smooth formula
Cute tube design

Cons:
Not thickening or lengthening
Brush a little big
Heavy formula (weighs down eyelashes)
Smudges!!!!
Pricey for such a poor preforming mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by sanaa3300

The mascara did add volume and some length to my lashes, but for me, the formula was just way too heavy. My lashes were just falling out left and right during the use of this mascara. If your lashes can handle it - I think it's a good purchase if you have the cash.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was ok but didn't wow me for the price tag. I wasn't a fan of the extra big brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this mascara, except for the fact that every Benefit mascara I've ever used has something in it that irritates the crap out of my eyes! This particular mascara makes my eyes water and burn like crazy. ):

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Terrible. Just terrible Thank goodness I didn't actually buy it, but received a deluxe sized sample. I found that the formula didn't hold a curl and didn't actually make my lashes look longer or thicker. I swiped some on to go out to lunch and by the time I got home about three hours later, I could see the beginning of raccoon eyes. A full eight hours later and it looks like I haven't slept in days. The only upside is that it hasn't flaked into my eyes and made them water. Big whoop. Instead it just looks like I smeared a finger full of ash under each eye. Also the brush is huge. So be prepared with the q-tips to wipe off your eyelids. Another one for the Le Suck pile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jennytraboulsi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have quite short, straight eyelashes and absolutely loved this product! I have the travel size packet and it's more than enough at the moment. It separates and lengthens my eyelashes and they look great! love this :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

Another mascara that is horrible for people with short, straight lashes.
The wand is absolutely massive, so this is most likely going to get on your eyelids or brow brown, unless you have huge eyelashes or huge eyes the wand is going to become a nuisance, also this formula is also very wet, it won't hold a curl!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love how this mascara gives you a bunch of volume without making your lashes feel crispy and gross. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ericasurvive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I will never use another mascara again after using this product. This mascara gives me thick long lashes instantly. To me, it is well worth the price. This has been the only mascara I've used in the past 3 years and I don't think I'll ever use something else!