BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 12/22/2013 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a nice mascara that does the job with fullness and a bit of lengthening. The only issue I have is the Flaking! I don't like my mascara to flake. Aside from the hideous look of flaky mascara the thought of any mascara going into my precious beautiful eyes makes me nervous. This mascara is a no no for moi.

Ugh, what a let down. I had such high hopes for this mascara given I have heard such great things. That being said, this mascara is nothing but RUNNY!!! It makes your eyelashes somewhat thick, nothing special at all. After about 20 minutes its smudging all around my eyes. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

on 12/19/2013 5:51:00 AM

I have long eyelashes and am constantly looking for a nice mascara that gives my eyelashes falsie-level mascara. After a dalliance with They're Real(good formula, lengthening but zero volume), I'm back to badGal. It curls my eyelashes and gives me enough volume. This is my go-to mascara for a day-night wear.
That said, if your eyelashes are not naturally a little long then I can definitely see how this mascara is not for you.

(I'll keep buying thisand and keep it on me everyday but tbh this is not the one and I'm still on the lookout for something more.)

on 12/16/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Welcome to smudge central.

There's really nothing positive to say about this product other than the fact that the colour is truly black and glossy. This mascara smudges, doesn't hold a curl and looks like I have no mascara on (and not in a good way!)!

on 12/16/2013 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and had high hopes. For me, it's just ok; it does give a decent amount of volume. The brush is pretty big and it works great for the upper lashes, but not for the lower lashes or if you're trying to get lashes in the inner corners of your eyes. It doesn't bother me that much if I have to use a different mascara for the bottom lashes, though. The main thing that makes this just an ok mascara is that I always end up with smudges after a few hours (even if I skip putting the mascara on the lower lashes). I did try pumping my brush in and out more than usual to see if I could get the formula to dry out a little more and see if the smudges would stop, but it didn't.

on 12/4/2013 8:02:00 PM

I was really happy with this mascara. My only critique is that it is a little hard to apply. I had to use a lot of layers to get my lashes to look longer and thicker. I would definitely buy this product again since I was happy with the way my lashes looked.

on 11/23/2013 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in brown as a part of a set. I was excited to try it because so many people love it, but it doesn't wow me. I still use it maybe once a week though.

The good:
- Once it's on, it won't budge or flake.
- It holds a curl in the lashes.

The bad:
- Very thick, and as a result it's hard to apply by just combing the brush through the lashes. I have to carefully roll the brush along the length of my eyelashes.
- The always comes out of the tube with a huge glob on the tapered end, which I have to wipe off.
- It's kind of clayey and difficult to remove.

on 11/22/2013 5:33:00 AM

I have the sample size and I almost out of it. Waiting on payday so I can go and get the fuller size! This is my go to mascara I also use it with Covergirl's Flamed Out Mascara

on 11/18/2013 3:25:00 PM

I received this as a sample and the reviews are very one way or another on this. while I won't say this is a totally bad product I can see why some people will not like it and others will love it. I am luke warm for my taste and here's why.

Again I have a sample. When I uncapped this I was blown away by the brush. It's huge! While it's great to volumize the bulk of the lashes for me it does not do well to get bottom or corner lashes. I end up with black smudges and a lot of clean up work. This was also a much wetter formula than I consider dry so if you aren't careful you can give yourself spyder eyes. I do see why some gals will love this but for the money I can get the same look from Essance or Loreal Butterfly and not spend the $20.00. Won't knock you ladies that love this but for those considering price there are other alternatives out there. I probably would not repurchase but I would use the sample if it comes in a kit.

I really love the big brush on this but the formula flakes and leaves tiny little specs under your eyes with some black smudging as well (even though I only used it on my upper lashes). I will stick to Clinique high lengths and benefits they're real.

Popular Mascaras