December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by majabc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I should have read these reviews befor I bought this. It smells great but it's way too drying for my clor processed fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ungdrom18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off I love the smell of this! Thats what caught my attention, my hair dresser used this to wash my hair and I fell in love. I have thick hair and this calms it down. You do have to use the conditioner with it, or else your hair will become dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by morepoe

I bought this product because I am a fan of PM's serum. I was told by one hair dresser that it is "great." I have colored and highlighted, long hair. I started using it on a regular basis. Within that same time, I was finding my hair to be stiff and dry....... Two weeks ago, while I was in a beauty supply store, purchasing the serum, I commented that I used the shampoo and BOTH sales assistants said "that is so drying, we can't use it." BINGO, that is why my hair is so much dryer than usual! So, I stopped using it and my hair is back to normal. Whew. Maybe it works on virgin hair, but not on processed hair---at least not mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ingad

not the best at all...
i found something cheaper and better- you can try it too. Jason's Jojoba shampoo leaves your hair very shiny and soft and volumised(i have fine hair so i need it).Perfect for somebody with normal to dry hair, but works for my oily hair too. I truly recommend Aubrey Organics too - GPB Hair shampoo and conditioner.It is a very natural and treats your hair and makes them look at least twice as thick.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2005 5:12:00 AM More reviews by WannaBmysurfer

I got this free at a hair show. And I was thrilled to use this stuff. But it left my hair really dirty and oily and sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I tried a small, travel sized bottle of this not really expecting too much. However, upon first use, this seems to be an excellent smoothing shampoo, with one caveat. Yes, I agree with some of the previous reviewers in that this COULD weigh down hair a lot, use only a small amount and rinse very well. My hair is wavy and fine and in doing this, I did not experience any weigh down whatsoever. A great smoothing and straightening shampoo with a great smell too!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by marpargo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fine straight hair that can get
odd shaped waves if I let it air dry.
This product did not leave my hair
any straighter and it gave my
hair a tacky, over-conditioned feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Reseam

This shampoo did help cut drying time and appeared to lessen frizz, but it was at the cost of drying out my scalp...itchy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2005 10:49:00 AM More reviews by diana02

Itīs a fine shampoo, but there are betters alt there. Maybe it will work better in not so dry hair. But it does smeel good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by totorotummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this shampoo. I was never the kind of person who spent a lot of money on shampoos - I thought they were the same. But then I tried super skinny, and wow! I see a difference. I'm Asian and have fine, straight hair, so I'm not trying to get my hair "super skinny," but this shampoo really lessened frizzies and flyaways. Also makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. Con: I need to use a clarifying shampoo once a week as it does make my hair oily after a while.

Price - Expensive, but since my mom is a hairstylist, she gets a discount :)

Packaging - I prefer pump bottles.

Will purchase again. I'm already on my second bottle.