April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ingad

not the best at all...
i found something cheaper and better- you can try it too. Jason's Jojoba shampoo leaves your hair very shiny and soft and volumised(i have fine hair so i need it).Perfect for somebody with normal to dry hair, but works for my oily hair too. I truly recommend Aubrey Organics too - GPB Hair shampoo and conditioner.It is a very natural and treats your hair and makes them look at least twice as thick.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2005 5:12:00 AM More reviews by WannaBmysurfer

I got this free at a hair show. And I was thrilled to use this stuff. But it left my hair really dirty and oily and sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I tried a small, travel sized bottle of this not really expecting too much. However, upon first use, this seems to be an excellent smoothing shampoo, with one caveat. Yes, I agree with some of the previous reviewers in that this COULD weigh down hair a lot, use only a small amount and rinse very well. My hair is wavy and fine and in doing this, I did not experience any weigh down whatsoever. A great smoothing and straightening shampoo with a great smell too!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by marpargo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fine straight hair that can get
odd shaped waves if I let it air dry.
This product did not leave my hair
any straighter and it gave my
hair a tacky, over-conditioned feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Reseam

This shampoo did help cut drying time and appeared to lessen frizz, but it was at the cost of drying out my scalp...itchy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2005 10:49:00 AM More reviews by diana02

Itīs a fine shampoo, but there are betters alt there. Maybe it will work better in not so dry hair. But it does smeel good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by totorotummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this shampoo. I was never the kind of person who spent a lot of money on shampoos - I thought they were the same. But then I tried super skinny, and wow! I see a difference. I'm Asian and have fine, straight hair, so I'm not trying to get my hair "super skinny," but this shampoo really lessened frizzies and flyaways. Also makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. Con: I need to use a clarifying shampoo once a week as it does make my hair oily after a while.

Price - Expensive, but since my mom is a hairstylist, she gets a discount :)

Packaging - I prefer pump bottles.

Will purchase again. I'm already on my second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo - it's one of my staples. It is also the first shampoo that I ever used (and I've tried many) that genuinely did significantly alter the texture of my hair (in a good way). I just got about 6 1/2 inches cut off my hair, but before I did, it had a tendency (still does) to get frizzy (even though I have no curl whatsoever - go figure). This shampoo smoothed my hair considerably and left a nice shine, made it more manageable. I still love it now that my hair is shorter (still shoulder length) - leaves it soft, silky, and shiny. I use the whole line together - shampoo, conditioner, and skinny serum. I'd definitely recommend this! Oh, and one of the best things about this line is that it significantly reduces drying time. :o)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2005 5:22:00 PM More reviews by valnoble

Seems to leave a coating on my hair and makes my hair GREASY. Very gross. Okay to use for a quick washing like after the bar if your hair stinks like smoke, but otherwise I don't recommend it. Too many silicones.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by krosser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the shampoo it smells really good and lathers really well. I would reperchase if I don't find something else. It isn't amazing or anything.