August 1, 2014 | 1224 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by puggyxisxbored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this along with the Godiva shampoo bar and concluded that conditioners probably shouldn't be solid. In order to use it, I had to break off chunks and smush it into a paste in the palm of my hand to work through my hair. It does not give the same slip as bottled conditioner, although it did moisturize my hair pretty well and made it easy to detangle. I like the smell: it is fruity, but yet a bit masculine. However, I won't be repurchasing since it is too painful to use. I can get the same (or better) results with a cheaper liquid conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by bizcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Jungle is wonderful, and it's getting a totally unfair rap!

It smells like pine (YUM, especially with the violet scent of Daddy-O shampoo), and because it does not contain silicones, it won't give that same feeling of slip to your hair in the shower.
This does give great moisture once the hair is dry, though it may not be quite enough for those with very fried locks.

It's great for the environment, and in the long run, better for your hair than a bunch of silicones!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by agend99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE Jungle conditioner. It smells wonderful and makes my hair soft without weighing it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by monsterbeans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I haven't actually used Jungle for a while, as I've been on American Cream kick, but I've noticed Jungle gets a bit of hate, so here is my two pennies:

I loved the effect it had on my hair, but applying it was such a pain. Simple solution. Put the block (or a bit of it) into a pot, pour some hot water in, and bung the lid on. A day or so and voila, a pastey, semi-liquid version of Jungle has formed.

I've never had one 'go off' but if you were worried, fresh batches could be regularly made with small chunks of Jungle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lisa702

This is the worst smell ever! Does not work for me & would not buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, i had wanted to try this product for a while so when i was next the my LUSH store, i asked for a sample. The guy working there gave me a HUGE sample plus a little sample of Veganese liquid condition. So i had already read on the website that your hair doesnt see the benefits of this conditioner until its dry so i knew what to expect. Was a little difficult to use but i like it.
I actually REALLY like the smell, kinda herbal/grassy/coconut, i wish LUSH made more sents like this.
I have REALLY notty hair so i was suprised that this actually did de-tangle my hair a bit, and left the nice smell.
I think other conditioners could do better though, i probably would re-buy because it smells good :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Well... This was hard to use. I had an icky feeling spreding crumbs of this to my hair :P I tried to rub this into a paste like consistency but it wouldn't really dissolve under hot water. I did feel it made my hair healthier looking but it didn't give much shine..I guess it's because it doesn't have silicone and that should be a good thing...:S It was also annoying to clean my bathroom floor after my shower, I was also afraid the pieces of this solid conditioner might jam the drain.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I generally love all things LUSH but I found that it makes my hair a bit heavy and doesn't leave them as shiny as I would have liked it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by bettnorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use lush shampoo bars so was really excited to try this. I got this as a sample- thank god! its awful. I rubbed it over my hair, and if anything my hair immediately felt worse. I have fine hair which i wash daily- i probably shouldn't but i hate the greasy roots feeling when i don't. So, usually i put conditioner mostly on the ends and use a brush to comb it through. If i don't do that my hair is so tangly when i go to dry it. with this i rubbed it all over by hair, it seemed to have no effect, i tried to shave bits off with my fingernail and majke into a paste but that just imparted lumps throughout my hair- still felt really un-conditioned but when i dried it it felt greasy in places. Basically the worst of both worlds.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:02:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Useless.
Can't say anymore... I feel like the shower water conditioned my hair more.