April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lisa702

This is the worst smell ever! Does not work for me & would not buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, i had wanted to try this product for a while so when i was next the my LUSH store, i asked for a sample. The guy working there gave me a HUGE sample plus a little sample of Veganese liquid condition. So i had already read on the website that your hair doesnt see the benefits of this conditioner until its dry so i knew what to expect. Was a little difficult to use but i like it.
I actually REALLY like the smell, kinda herbal/grassy/coconut, i wish LUSH made more sents like this.
I have REALLY notty hair so i was suprised that this actually did de-tangle my hair a bit, and left the nice smell.
I think other conditioners could do better though, i probably would re-buy because it smells good :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Well... This was hard to use. I had an icky feeling spreding crumbs of this to my hair :P I tried to rub this into a paste like consistency but it wouldn't really dissolve under hot water. I did feel it made my hair healthier looking but it didn't give much shine..I guess it's because it doesn't have silicone and that should be a good thing...:S It was also annoying to clean my bathroom floor after my shower, I was also afraid the pieces of this solid conditioner might jam the drain.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I generally love all things LUSH but I found that it makes my hair a bit heavy and doesn't leave them as shiny as I would have liked it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by bettnorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use lush shampoo bars so was really excited to try this. I got this as a sample- thank god! its awful. I rubbed it over my hair, and if anything my hair immediately felt worse. I have fine hair which i wash daily- i probably shouldn't but i hate the greasy roots feeling when i don't. So, usually i put conditioner mostly on the ends and use a brush to comb it through. If i don't do that my hair is so tangly when i go to dry it. with this i rubbed it all over by hair, it seemed to have no effect, i tried to shave bits off with my fingernail and majke into a paste but that just imparted lumps throughout my hair- still felt really un-conditioned but when i dried it it felt greasy in places. Basically the worst of both worlds.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:02:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Useless.
Can't say anymore... I feel like the shower water conditioned my hair more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by hellomarshmallow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this all the time, which is probably bad because it has sodium laurel sulphate in it but I still love it. It smells very herbally but it's also sweet. It smells like fruity grass haha. I can use go 2 days without washing my hair when I use this because it soaks up the excess oil, unlike my other liquid conditioners. It lost a lippy because it's very troublesome to use. It crumbles when you try to cut it, so I gave up and started using it in the big block and it works better. It's very soft and easily melts onto your hair which is what I love about it. It's a bit pricey but you only need a bit every time you use it. My bar has lasted me quite a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well,I dont like this conditioner,simly because it is for people who has plenty of time to play in the bathroom,I have 2 babies,so I have not so much time,I prefer quick liguid conditioner,thought the smell is nice,I will not repurchase. On the other side I really dont understand what is wrong with silicone hair shampoos and conditioners,to me there is nothing wrong,unless it works for your hair, silicone is not acid...As the other reviewer mentioned it is pulling my hair out,which is terrible for me as I am loosing lots of hair anyway due tu breastfeeding,so I really dont need an extra help to it.But I will try to use it up as many people suggesting to make it liquid.I must say my hair was soo smooth after I washed it out,no tangels,so I will give 3 lippes.What a pity it is is so hard to spread.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

i loved the idea of a solid conditioner, but theres a reason why theres not many out there. first off, it was difficult to distribute in the hair. i would just take the bar and slather it all over my hair, but that became a problem as the bar got smaller. second of all, im used to that slippery soft tangle free feeling that conditioners impart, but this doesn't do that. im sure it does moisturize, but the actual feeling after i rinsed was kind of greasy and my hair was just tangled and hanging there. definitely not be repurchasing for an atrocious $10 per quarter oz. actually you know what it was like? taking a ripe avocado and smearing that all over your hair and rinsing it. bc thats what it essentially was. yes, im sure avocado oil is very moisturizing, but still...a little too primitive for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by MsSunshineGal27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am torn with this product. I like the results, but getting there is a bit of a challenge. Typically I can only use this conditioner on the weekend because it takes so long for me to get a good amount in my hair. I've worked a pretty good system by smooshing small pieces into my palm and then rubbing my palms together to smooth out the pieces into a paste. But this takes at least 5 minutes to complete. On the plus side it does not weigh my hair down and all, smells very nice and has no harmful chemicals. Perhaps if the product was softer, I would rate this a 5.