August 22, 2014 | 1109 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Creamy Moisturizing Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great light moisturizer. Most drugstore lotions leave a gross film on my skin, but this stuff sinks right in. It has a pleasant, light almondy smell that doesn't compete with other fragrances you may be wearing. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I like the pump dispenser, and I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by mikala17

I'm on my second bottle of this and use it when my skin needs a really light moisturizer. I love the scent and smooth application. I also like the pump dispenser. It isn't really moisturizing but holds its own as a light lotion for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by courty

i think this is the most effective light moisturizer i've ever used. the texture is perfect for skin that doesn't absorb well. for me, most lotions end up forming a film over my skin; this stuff sinks right in. i also find it to be great on my face (i know, putting something with 'oil' in the title all over your face sounds scary- but its so light it works really well). very multi-purpose, and is something i'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 11:21:00 AM More reviews by aquamarine11

I love the smell of this lotion, and the fact that it does not irritate my skin at all, but it is not terribly moisturizing. It is a good hand lotion for me since I re apply after I wash my hands and don't want my lotion to be too sticky or greasy, but it doesn't moisturize my legs and arms terribly well, and I have dry dkin and live in a dry climate. Overall, though, it is a good hand lotion and smells great, so I will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by pjmelody

This is a staple as well as other aveeno prod. I can't say enough about the hydration this gives!!
My favorite practical line lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Civy57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For hot southern CA summer, I really like this light moisturizer. I think it does a good job of hydrating the skin well without making me overheat once I get out into the sun. It absorbs fast, making it ideal if you are always in a hurry to get out the door in the morning. I love the almond smell, it is delicate and pleasing; it's not too invasive in case you want to wear another fragrance with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2005 3:27:00 PM More reviews by midnightrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great price for something that smells like a heavenly vanilla cup cake and it instantly softens skin...a keeper!
EDIT: The smell is getting on my nerves and interfering with my 'cool' perfumes, will switch to a different lotion with a mild disappearing scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2005 6:53:00 PM More reviews by frau_kriegzone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the product that smells like almond. It is okay but not moisturizing. Perhaps if you live in a already hot and humid climate like the south or California where there is not much dryness in the air. But for my Chicago skin? If felt as is you were putting on a lotion that dried--or shall i say evaporate-- onto your skin like water. However, if you have oily facial skin, this would make a good facial moisturizer since it does matte dry like water. But definately, not a good body moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2005 6:02:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This stuff smells soo yummy, especially when it warms up from rubbing it on your body. It works really well on my uber-dry legs and lasts a long while. I took off one lipstick 'cause it doesn't fare as well on my hands, though it could be because I'm constantly washing them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by sylvia918

I love this creamy moisturizing oil by Aveeno. I have normal to combination skin and is one of the best body moisturizer I have ever used ( especially after you get out of the showers, we definately need a light non-greasy formula to replenish our skin natural oil that was lost from the bodywash)! I love the almond scents and my skin absorbs the moisturizer extremely well- nicely, refreshinly without any greasy feeling. The product gives you a balance of hydration and moisturization. However if you prefer thicker, velvety texture type of body cream then this may not be your body lotion. If you don't like the almond scents, Johnson and Johnson( also owned Aveeno)creamy moisturizing oil is an alternative which has similar texture, absorbing effect and a clean, crisp smell. I also love the product! =)