October 2, 2014 | 1156 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by sweetstef24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a very bright pink lipstick, but i love it! it looks great on my pale skin. I love wearing it with just eyeliner, mascara, and blush... the color appears a lot brighter and pink on my pale lips, than my mom's pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE!!!! This is my first MAC lipstick (believe it or not). I love how intense the color is. You don't need to apply coat after coat for the color to properly show up on your lips. I'll be going back to MAC for more lip colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by danielitsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this color is so....bright....hahaha....
but so great......
i bought it a week ago.....and im wearing it since then....every single day...
i love to wear it with a green eyeliner and lots of mascara......

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by jewelsmd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I'm into bold colors, if you are not than this is not the lipstick for you. Works great with warm skin tones. Gives your face vibrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Impassioned is more on the fuchsia side on my lips; I agree with everyone else though its a warm fuchsia, with undertones of watermelon. It applies very creamy and thick, straight out of the tube, and if worn like that, on my lips, collects in the creases, feathers and shows up dry flakes. I find this lipstick very drying it literally sucks the moisture from them. This is annoying, since the colour is so good. I can get around this by applying it over Carmex, blotting, applying more, and blotting however, Im wearing it now, and even like this, it does feel quite tight on my lips. I have quite full lips but Impassioned makes them seem creased. I hate to be the lone dissenter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sdk

This is a colour that when when you try it on for the first time you just think wow!
its such a amazing colour i read reviews about this and searched for it in store i would never give a second look to this normally but due to the reviews i wanted to try it on and i think i like this better than all of my mac lipsticks lol..
its such a flattering colour and it just wakes up your face n brings serious charector to it..
I just love this lipstick i cant explain whats so special about it you just have to try it on and u'll understand

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know how I lived my life before I met Impassioned. Dead. Serious. This color is amazing A-MA-ZING on tan skin. It provides this beautiful warm bright pink color! I will repurchase until I am old and wrinkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Lizie26

The texture! The color! The name! I ordered this lipstick from MAC after seeing it on Leona Lewis in a magazine. I adore it. It's a mixture of fuschia, coral, & red & universally flattering. I like to wear it w/ a little black eyeliner & a light dusting of bronzer on the cheeks. It's my go to summer look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by VioletHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a VERY bright lipstick and not for those who are afraid of color. People will look at you lol. The texture of this is amazing! It last on me for almost all day! I brightens up my face so nicely. I think you could wear it day or night, it's such a fun lippie. This has to be one of my top 3 favorite lipstick.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by anne4hoang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For reference, I am MAC NC30 Asian with neutral warm undertones. I wore Mac Impassioned over Nars Sex Machine lip liner to give it more of a fushia look. I chose this lip color to go with my Little Black Dress outfit with Hot Pink accessories.

For my eyes I did a smokey black look using Mac Coppering with Mac Carbon in the crease. Then I used Mac #34 lashes which looks great with smokey eyes. I completed my look with a light handed swipe of Nars Orgasm blush using the Mac 187 skunk brush. This is one of my favorite clubbing looks <3 <3 <3

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No