September 30, 2014 | 1851 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by manda822

I liked this lightweight moisturizer, and use it on top of my evening facial emollient. This product seems similar to Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation cream, except wtih entirely different ingredients, but claim the same thing, to even out skin tone and brighten skin up. I preferred this to Ole henriksens moisturizer and found that this had far better results in a shorter period of time!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by GoldBracelet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Terrible terrible products. I had the worst rashes all over my face and eyes--i used the eye cream as well. Not the change I was hoping for. How disappointing...he's so highly touted in the media.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

Thank golly it isn't just me. I have had samples of many of the Perricone products and over the past year I have tried to incorporate at least one into my regime. Well, the cleanser alone made me break out, the activator by itself made me break out and now this has made my skin a blotchy pimpley mess. I tried this since my skin is a bit drier with the seasonal changes. I would rather have dry skin than several eruptions. The three strike law is in effect and I hereby refuse to try anymore Perricone products. Maybe the chemist suffered the effects of mercury poisining when creating these horrid zit-causing products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Tibbar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rec'd this in a swap & didn't think much of it on the first try. But after using it for a week or so I changed my mind. It's a nice medium-weight moisturizer that I use at night & it absorbs quickly & isn't at all greasy. It has a nice rose scent. Not sure if it's worth the premium price, but I do like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by geriannie1227

Nice mousturizer...a little too heavy for my skin...pretty rose smell...if you had dry skin i would imagine this being a good choice...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great moisturizer! I have dry, slightly sensitive skin with mostly hormonal acne. The cream is a little too light-weight for me at times, but for the most part is nicely moisturizing, not at all irritating, and does not cause break-outs. I use it in the morning, and I use a different night-cream for more intense hydration. And $50 for 2 oz. is a good price for this class of skincare (department store/boutique/spa).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 11:29:00 AM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I, like others, received this in my Pink Bag Promo, and didn't touch it for awhile. Finally, I decided to test it out, and really, I love it. I have combo skin, for which I need moisturizer, but am also prone to the greasies, therefore making me picky about what I put on my face. This stuff always feels good and makes my skin ultra soft. It's pricey, but if the actual product is as good as the sample, this will undoubtedly be my new HG of moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Cougster

I got this with the Sephora Pink Bag and it remained in my drawer for weeks. I only decided to use it when I went on vacation. Now why on earth did I wait that long. I love this moisturizer. It absorbs instantly into my skin and there is a slight rose scent to it. I noticed it also has a matte effect as I don't get any shine after a couple of hours like other moisturizers and my pores appear almost non existant. I use Retin A for nites and only need to moisturize couple of times a week. I use Kiehls, but that is a tad heavy. The Perricone one is just perfect for me. I wish it wasn't so expensive though. The sample I got lasted me for over a month so I probably will buy this when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2004 6:22:00 AM More reviews by daisymay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It smelled like roses, but make my nose run, I use the Olive oil one instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Shimmer_me

OK, so this moisturizer is more expensive than others ($50) but I think that is well worth the money. My skin is oily and I tend to breakout occasionally but this has really evened out my skin tone and my pores are smaller. Also a little goes a LONG way with this product, which is a plus. It isn't greasy, and my skin has never felt so soft. Not to mention that my fine lines are diminishing. This product works for me, and I actually like the smell of it!