July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Tibbar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rec'd this in a swap & didn't think much of it on the first try. But after using it for a week or so I changed my mind. It's a nice medium-weight moisturizer that I use at night & it absorbs quickly & isn't at all greasy. It has a nice rose scent. Not sure if it's worth the premium price, but I do like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by geriannie1227

Nice mousturizer...a little too heavy for my skin...pretty rose smell...if you had dry skin i would imagine this being a good choice...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great moisturizer! I have dry, slightly sensitive skin with mostly hormonal acne. The cream is a little too light-weight for me at times, but for the most part is nicely moisturizing, not at all irritating, and does not cause break-outs. I use it in the morning, and I use a different night-cream for more intense hydration. And $50 for 2 oz. is a good price for this class of skincare (department store/boutique/spa).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 11:29:00 AM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I, like others, received this in my Pink Bag Promo, and didn't touch it for awhile. Finally, I decided to test it out, and really, I love it. I have combo skin, for which I need moisturizer, but am also prone to the greasies, therefore making me picky about what I put on my face. This stuff always feels good and makes my skin ultra soft. It's pricey, but if the actual product is as good as the sample, this will undoubtedly be my new HG of moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Cougster

I got this with the Sephora Pink Bag and it remained in my drawer for weeks. I only decided to use it when I went on vacation. Now why on earth did I wait that long. I love this moisturizer. It absorbs instantly into my skin and there is a slight rose scent to it. I noticed it also has a matte effect as I don't get any shine after a couple of hours like other moisturizers and my pores appear almost non existant. I use Retin A for nites and only need to moisturize couple of times a week. I use Kiehls, but that is a tad heavy. The Perricone one is just perfect for me. I wish it wasn't so expensive though. The sample I got lasted me for over a month so I probably will buy this when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2004 6:22:00 AM More reviews by daisymay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It smelled like roses, but make my nose run, I use the Olive oil one instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Shimmer_me

OK, so this moisturizer is more expensive than others ($50) but I think that is well worth the money. My skin is oily and I tend to breakout occasionally but this has really evened out my skin tone and my pores are smaller. Also a little goes a LONG way with this product, which is a plus. It isn't greasy, and my skin has never felt so soft. Not to mention that my fine lines are diminishing. This product works for me, and I actually like the smell of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bradeson

I cant believe there arent more raves about this! I am SOOOOO picky about putting moisturizer on my combo skin. My pores clog so easy. I love this stuff! I actually slather it on & dont have to worry about breakouts. I also use the citrus cleaners, and there is such an improvement, my pores look so much smaller. I am surprised some people said it stings, I use all over my eyes w/ no prob.! No matter how poor I get, I will still scrape together the $50 for more when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by p5r79

I started using Dr. Perricone's product a couple of months ago.
The face finishing moisturizer isn't suppose to be spectacular. It does exactly what it says it does. It gives you a soft glow. It keeps you moisturized (not if you are have really dry skin). You have to use it in conjunction with his other products to see a change in your complexion. And for those of you who said that this smells like fish, you obviously haven't tried it. I smells like rose. I think it's from the rosemary extracts. But that's one thing that keeps me coming back for more. And I don't know why it's making some people break out. I'm prone to break outs and so is my boyfriend. I don't have a problem. I got my boyfriend to use it because his skin was drying out lately and he has no problem either. And he really really has a problem with acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by skin_obsessed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very thick and no benefit to my skin. What's up with this Perricone craze?