Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.2

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 8/11/2005 8:19:00 PM

I have greasy skin in the summer so I put this on sparingly over perricone treatment products. Seems to work well for me. I dont love the new rose smell but will repurchase.9/28/05 I hated and could no longer tolerate the rose smell. I returned this and am using the lipid replenishment which works fabulous on my combo skin.

on 7/10/2005 2:52:00 PM

I really like this product, but the price puts me off a little. It went on nicely, not greasy at all. Felt very smooth and supple on my skin. Caused no breakouts. :)

on 5/26/2005 11:46:00 AM

It would be an ok product except for the smell. OMG, it doesn't fade either and it doesn't appear to diminish even though you've applied foundation and powder over the top of it.

on 3/29/2005 4:16:00 PM

It didn't work on my combination skin--the dry spots were extra flaky by midday. It's a good thing I received this as a sample from Sephora because it would have been another product tossed in the garbage.

on 1/24/2005 1:37:00 PM

I cannot believe the reviews I am seeing on this product. I have combo skin and was starting to experience rashy breakouts around my chin. All I can say is WOW! I used the Perricone pore cleanser first and then put this on and my skin looked noticeably better after the first use. After a 2-3 days, the area around my chin where I was having the consistent rashy breakout was just a little dry flaky patch, and after a couple more days of use, my skin is clearer, smoother and softer, the pores are definitely less noticeable and my skin tone is looking more even and smooth than ever. I will definitely continue to use this product as well as the pore cleanser and am looking forward to trying other products of the Perricone line. I am a true devotee.

on 12/7/2004 12:16:00 AM

This moisturizer does indeed smell absolutely nasty-like fish as so many others have said. It seems most of his line just absolutely STINKS...especially the face firming activator and the smell doesn't go away very quickly. Anyways, it left my skin sticky as well and never really seemed to absorb...I'll stick to another moisturizer thanks :)

on 11/25/2004 11:43:00 PM

I liked this lightweight moisturizer, and use it on top of my evening facial emollient. This product seems similar to Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation cream, except wtih entirely different ingredients, but claim the same thing, to even out skin tone and brighten skin up. I preferred this to Ole henriksens moisturizer and found that this had far better results in a shorter period of time!

on 11/16/2004 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Terrible terrible products. I had the worst rashes all over my face and eyes--i used the eye cream as well. Not the change I was hoping for. How disappointing...he's so highly touted in the media.

on 11/12/2004 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thank golly it isn't just me. I have had samples of many of the Perricone products and over the past year I have tried to incorporate at least one into my regime. Well, the cleanser alone made me break out, the activator by itself made me break out and now this has made my skin a blotchy pimpley mess. I tried this since my skin is a bit drier with the seasonal changes. I would rather have dry skin than several eruptions. The three strike law is in effect and I hereby refuse to try anymore Perricone products. Maybe the chemist suffered the effects of mercury poisining when creating these horrid zit-causing products.

on 9/18/2004 9:11:00 PM

I rec'd this in a swap & didn't think much of it on the first try. But after using it for a week or so I changed my mind. It's a nice medium-weight moisturizer that I use at night & it absorbs quickly & isn't at all greasy. It has a nice rose scent. Not sure if it's worth the premium price, but I do like it.

Popular Moisturizers